HomeThe Hub PortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 
 

 my unfortunate accident

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: my unfortunate accident   Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:22 am

ok me and my brother were ridding our bikes and there was a car coming behinde me soo i get over on the side of the road but i got over too far and hit a hole and then after i hit that i hit a big bush and went over my handle bars and put mt hands out and i landed on my palms
and fliped over and landed on my back

and brock my wrist and the others stoved
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bennyboy2600
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Color
avatar

Number of posts : 434
Age : 24
Location : Behind you
XBL Gamertag : SuaveSalmon
Brawl FC : 1032-0995-3450
Mario Kart Wii FC : 3179-6940-2288
Epicness : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: my unfortunate accident   Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:07 am

that sucks hope you get well soon cuz we need to pwn at cod soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: my unfortunate accident   Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:11 am

bennyboy2600 wrote:
that sucks hope you get well soon cuz we need to pwn at cod soon

yah thanks for ur sympathey but i can play but i wont be that good (this took me like 3min to type)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: my unfortunate accident   Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:03 pm

that sucks, and the others stoved?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 24
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: my unfortunate accident   Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:55 pm

i think he meant stuff but its kinda weird that you were trying to avoid a accident but yet you still get in a accident

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bennyboy2600
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Color
avatar

Number of posts : 434
Age : 24
Location : Behind you
XBL Gamertag : SuaveSalmon
Brawl FC : 1032-0995-3450
Mario Kart Wii FC : 3179-6940-2288
Epicness : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: my unfortunate accident   Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:40 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
that sucks, and the others stoved?
i think he meant staved, its like the same thing as sprained
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: my unfortunate accident   Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:27 pm

It means jamed.

Shotty ima call you fire proof

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: my unfortunate accident   Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:51 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
that sucks, and the others stoved?
yah and ben its not staved
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
avatar

Number of posts : 3402
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania, United States
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: my unfortunate accident   Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:44 pm

idk what's worse this or me having to go to the ER and finding out i have kidney stone yesterday

____________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: my unfortunate accident   Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:41 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
idk what's worse this or me having to go to the ER and finding out i have kidney stone yesterday
the kidney stone, i heard those SUCK to pass out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
avatar

Number of posts : 3402
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania, United States
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: my unfortunate accident   Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:18 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
idk what's worse this or me having to go to the ER and finding out i have kidney stone yesterday
the kidney stone, i heard those SUCK to pass out
their not hard to pass out, it's just when they first block your urinary tract they cause the WORST pain humanly possible (my mom says it's much worse than childbirth).

They gave me some of the strongest painkillers that are legal but i stopped taking them as of this morning because i don't have pain anymore but it could come back at any moment...

____________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: my unfortunate accident   Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:53 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
idk what's worse this or me having to go to the ER and finding out i have kidney stone yesterday
the kidney stone, i heard those SUCK to pass out
their not hard to pass out, it's just when they first block your urinary tract they cause the WORST pain humanly possible (my mom says it's much worse than childbirth).

They gave me some of the strongest painkillers that are legal but i stopped taking them as of this morning because i don't have pain anymore but it could come back at any moment...
my appendix burst a few years ago, after moving to my side, thats one of the worst humanly possible too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: my unfortunate accident   Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:24 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
idk what's worse this or me having to go to the ER and finding out i have kidney stone yesterday
the kidney stone, i heard those SUCK to pass out
their not hard to pass out, it's just when they first block your urinary tract they cause the WORST pain humanly possible (my mom says it's much worse than childbirth).

They gave me some of the strongest painkillers that are legal but i stopped taking them as of this morning because i don't have pain anymore but it could come back at any moment...
my appendix burst a few years ago, after moving to my side, thats one of the worst humanly possible too

wow well i got good news my cast gets removed in 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: my unfortunate accident   

Back to top Go down
 
my unfortunate accident
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Giorgio Bartocci crash....Safety belt failure
» Bill Brown's 1971 Bthurst accident
» NASCAR driver dies after sprint car accident.
» An original EXE bug I discovered by accident...
» 'Fast & Furious' star Paul Walker dies in car accident

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Archive-
Jump to: