HomeThe Hub PortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 
 

 the nazi zombie story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy


Number of posts : 3942
Age : 22
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: the nazi zombie story   Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:55 pm

im trying to find the true story behind nazi zombie i would like to thank srm-trpr78
here is what he wrote:
It's taken me some time but I figured it out. You see, I've seen most of the theories but I THINK I've learned the facts that most people overlook. As you can tell I have a lot of free time. Anyway, once you get this message I'd like you to write back and tell me how I did. Natcher der utten was just their first attack. The real story starts in verruckt...
First let us start with the writing on the walls located are the numbers 19382406. Split it reveals the date June 24, 1938, the day that several small meteorites pelted the ground in the small US region of Chicora. These consisted of a material not found on earth and will forever be referred to as the Chicora meteors. It also contains the numbers 9:21. At first I thought it was a time but after reading the telixion theory produced by wethegamerz.com I found it to be the bible verse Romans 9:21:
"A potter has the right to do what he wants to with his clay, doesn't he? He can make something for a special occasion or something for ordinary use from the same lump of clay."
After this it was obvious the zombies where made for something. On another wall someone wrote, "Were they attempting to make a super human army and it all go bad?" It also refers to a motto describing the H reflex in humans. It appears that the Nazis attempted to make a super army and... Something went wrong. Very, very wrong. Or very right. The date March 11th 1942, the day a serten letter was to Hitler from "Office of Alien Property". There are also two Celtic lightning bolts referring to the "SS" or Schutzstaffel, Hitler's honor guards. It seems the SS required super soldiers, a "super human army". There is also a picture of an arm being bitten & being sawed off. This is what I can gather from verruckt:
The meteor at Teskuga (later referred to in the shi no numa radio message) fell to the ground knocking the bomber in natcher der utten to the ground from the shock wave discharged from the unknown element it was made of. It also contained SOMETHING the created the zombies. The German SS later saw the effects on the element on the zombies and experimented on it verruckt in an attempt to create an army of super soldiers. (One of the Dr.s being Dr. Richtofen) Unfortunately, the experiments back-fired and the zombies attacked and killed everyone in the asylum. One American solider, Peter, was sent to investigate what happened, only to find an infestation of zombies. Peter managed to fight off the zombies, but not without being bitten by one first. To avoid turning into a zombie himself, he had to saw off this arm so the virus doesn't spread through his body. Peter continued to fight the zombies, in the process learning something very important about the zombies. He later went mad after the days in the asylum writing all over the walls in his own blood as not to forget what he learn. The Germans later returned to the asylum only to find Peter fending for his life. Peter had nothing to tell them but rambles about what he learned. It was obvious he know something important so the Germans took him off to shi no numa. Peter's rescue arrived to find only blood on the walls and the zombies waiting.
Now on to shi no numa. First off, there is a hanging man in the room with one arm missing. Could it be Peter? Next comes the radio message:
"R-4808n 37 14 06 115 48 40. I hope that you are receiving this transmission Peter, if not, then all is hope is lost. You must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum, that we had to move the experiment here. Location. The numbers will guide you. The giant must remain *static* at all costs, repeat, Der Riese must *static* remain at all costs. The DG-2 experiments continue. You're our only advantage now. Find Doctor (Richtofen) and Doctor Max, they may know what's going on. The use of element 115 is dangerous at best. I'm not sure if we can continue here. We've lost most of our best *static* team. I hope you get this. I hope it hasn't happened there too, but I'm almost out of hope. 60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94."
After seeing everything in verruckt it the recon team now knows Peter
knows a way to stop the zombies. This radio message must have been an attempt to find him. Richtofen must have worked on the original zombie experiment. Dr. Max may be an American doctor the experimented on the wunderwaffe DG-2 & 115. A quote from the meteor in storage makes it clear that the meteor is made of element 115: Ununpentium, a super heavy element. It also seems to radiate electricity, much like the wunderwaffe DG-2. It numbers in the message are also coordinates to Area 51 & Teskuga, an area in Russia where a massive meteor plummeted to Earth and exploded. It also mentions Der Riese a giant underground Nazi research facility we now know will contain the next zombie map. The plot thickens. In the Dr.'s quarters manic laughing can be heard. In addition a child can be heard singing a nursery rhyme in the boat house that has something to do with the Black Death. A sign outside the storage room can be found with the words Teskuga written on it. Lastly, when in the swamp faint voices can be heard whispering "So close to the shield," as well as a radio that plays audio to verruckt as well as a burning piece of paper with the word Die Glock. As for quotas, when hellhounds attack Richtofen may sometimes say, "Poor puppies they know no better," and when the mystery box disappears and you hear the zombie laugh Tank may sometimes say, "Sounds like king freak bag needs to chill out!" What do I make of this?
The zombies are caused by a virus that was in the meteor that have been falling to Earth in addition to 115 the only good weapon we have to us ageist the zombies, the active source of power for the Die Glock, better known as the DG-2. The meteors at Chicora are safe at Area 51 and the meteors a Teskuga area safe at Der Riese, the giant. The only thing we need now is Peter, his information he knows about the zombies, and Dr. Richtofen. Dr. Richtofen was a wanted man after he help to create the zombies and he know it. To avoid capture he escaped to shi no numa, a palace where he can continue his experiments, but to finish his work he needed what Peter had in his head. During his studies he also appeared to create the hellhounds as a way to spread the virus and create the DG-2. But why? Richtofen thought the Nazis' goals where too pure, so why help? After being revived Richtofen says he must continue his duty to the luminary, a cultist group that believes a man named Vento Luminary found the secret to immortality. The doctor must have only helped so he may find the key to immortality. Anyway, Peter know the recon team was coming wail he was being held captive so he left clues (i.e. the sign that says Teskuga) for us if they failed to find him. Research was going great... until the meteor in storage landed. Judging by the crater it left it was not moved their as most theories believe. Once it landed all of the soldiers guarding Richtofen were infected. Richtofen survived and locked himself in the Dr.'s quarters. Peter knew they wouldn't survive and hung himself before the zombies got him. Meanwhile, the badest dudes in the world were being assembled to find Richtofen. Tank, Takeo, and Nicolai. They had no idea what was waiting for them at shi no numa.
Although I think I figured it out I still do not know who Dr. Max is but I think the king freak bag is somewhere in... Der Riese. Well, that's it. Write back & tell me how I did figuring this out.


-srm-trpr78

updated
Dr. richtofen worked with dr maxis at Der riese. they tested out teleporters with dogs. Dr max used samantha's dog (which was pregnant) to create the first hellhound. samantha asked what happen to her dog and richtofen escaped and then lock Dr. max and Samantha in the room. the hellhound supposedly killed them. Samantha is the evil girl heard when you get a power up or when a dog round is about to begin.

black ops zombies
the team was teleported to kino der toten. Richtofen learned that they travel in time. if you read the v bush (on the main menu of black ops) you will learn that maxis created the ray gun while Richtofen created the Wunderwaffe and the monkey bomb. it also say that Tank, Nikolai, and Takeo lost their memories by element 115.

thanks to all that sent in this helpful information

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature


Last edited by koluigi on Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific


Number of posts : 3104
Age : 22
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:51 pm

WOW, did u find this yourself???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy


Number of posts : 3942
Age : 22
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:07 pm

the answer is right in front of us.the most simpliest website to check it on

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maruto
Brawler of The Month


Number of posts : 702
Age : 23
PSN Username : Rockin_balls
Epicness : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:14 am

whoa I didn't even know nazi zombies had a story.


what website did you get this off of?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy


Number of posts : 3942
Age : 22
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:47 am

youtube and callofduty

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen


Number of posts : 1080
Age : 22
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:50 pm

wow thats crazy soo what can u actually beat the zombies or not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy


Number of posts : 3942
Age : 22
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:49 pm

maybe this is the last map maybe not well all i know is that we will find theanswer

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse


Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:28 pm

koluigi wrote:
maybe this is the last map maybe not well all i know is that we will find theanswer

THey need to make this a movie

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy


Number of posts : 3942
Age : 22
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:59 pm

Link3618 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
maybe this is the last map maybe not well all i know is that we will find theanswer

THey need to make this a movie
they could but... this is to complicated and the wouldnt be able to find the right people

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse


Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:24 am

koluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
maybe this is the last map maybe not well all i know is that we will find theanswer

THey need to make this a movie
they could but... this is to complicated and the wouldnt be able to find the right people

omg dude that was a stupid thing to say

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy


Number of posts : 3942
Age : 22
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:59 am

Link3618 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
maybe this is the last map maybe not well all i know is that we will find theanswer

THey need to make this a movie
they could but... this is to complicated and the wouldnt be able to find the right people

omg dude that was a stupid thing to say
i dont understand like a real movie or just a ingame movie

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen


Number of posts : 1080
Age : 22
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:04 pm

koluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
maybe this is the last map maybe not well all i know is that we will find theanswer

THey need to make this a movie
they could but... this is to complicated and the wouldnt be able to find the right people

omg dude that was a stupid thing to say
i dont understand like a real movie or just a ingame movie

they can make movies from anything if they did that it would be awsome!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse


Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:07 pm

Exactly if you can make harry potter you can make anyrtiing

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy


Number of posts : 3942
Age : 22
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:24 pm

yea im looking forward to the story cuase in the video i saw him getting mauled by zombies but at the end he's still alive.also why does tank always leave the group

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse


Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:26 pm

koluigi wrote:
yea im looking forward to the story cuase in the video i saw him getting mauled by zombies but at the end he's still alive.also why does tank always leave the group

What?

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy


Number of posts : 3942
Age : 22
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:29 pm

Link3618 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
yea im looking forward to the story cuase in the video i saw him getting mauled by zombies but at the end he's still alive.also why does tank always leave the group

What?
i dont think you understand i wont bother explaining

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen


Number of posts : 1080
Age : 22
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:13 pm

koluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
yea im looking forward to the story cuase in the video i saw him getting mauled by zombies but at the end he's still alive.also why does tank always leave the group

What?
i dont think you understand i wont bother explaining

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy


Number of posts : 3942
Age : 22
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:17 pm

news update
http://www.youtube.com/user/ColonelChaos09

awesome


everything else is in the link below
http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=186951&sid=138cc94a01aee869fd9d6a38b4bf3fdc

new power up hammer icon repairs all windows sweet

more easter eggs
like to thank Spartan793USA

Hi as most of you know Map Pack 3 is going to be tested in a few minutes and the people testing will be given time to send what they have seen/played on to there twitter

Im going to log all of this information and put it onto this post so that those of you who dont have twitter can still see whats happening, it will also help group everything together

I will start updating when the information comes in so dont blame me if this post hasn't changed for 30 mins

Oh and please tell me if any of the links don't work as im under pressure to get them on a quick as I can XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) Ok testing will begin soon, not sure what there going to play first though

http://twitpic.com/c9k7b
http://twitpic.com/c9lwr

2) Getting refreshments XD haha

http://twitpic.com/c9mox

3) Playing has now started on the multiplayer maps

http://twitpic.com/c9n4y

4) Q&A time at the studio with the MP Design Lead

5) Multiplayer Screen-shots (Yeah sorry about this being in the zombie forum)

http://twitpic.com/c9x4c
http://twitpic.com/cakcp
http://twitpic.com/cakkn
http://twitpic.com/calqa
http://twitpic.com/cam41
http://twitpic.com/camfl
http://twitpic.com/can3c
http://twitpic.com/cb8sq

6) There getting ready to play Der Riese now

http://twitpic.com/ca5p5
http://img379.yfrog.com/i/ltu.jpg/
http://twitpic.com/ca6qa
http://img379.yfrog.com/i/qu6.jpg/
http://twitpic.com/ca6uy
http://twitpic.com/cajdh
http://twitpic.com/caoaj

7) Der Riese Screen-shots (Action/Other)

http://twitpic.com/caa0a
http://twitpic.com/caglz
http://twitpic.com/cahd5
http://twitpic.com/caild
http://img269.yfrog.com/i/lk6b.jpg/
http://img269.yfrog.com/i/wkx.jpg/
http://twitpic.com/cb5vy
http://twitpic.com/cb7o7
http://twitpic.com/cb6zz

Cool Der Riese Screen-Shots (Story-Based)

http://twitpic.com/casn4
http://twitpic.com/caiah
http://twitpic.com/catwc
http://twitpic.com/catgz
http://twitpic.com/cbqyp
http://twitpic.com/cbt3t
http://twitpic.com/ccih1
http://twitpic.com/ccja0
http://twitpic.com/cckp2


9) Der Riese Video Footage

http://bit.ly/Oo9lp
http://bit.ly/nv8zQ
http://bit.ly/145szE
http://bit.ly/lKIRS
http://bit.ly/12rvGy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Der Riese Screen-Shot Vids

http://www.youtube.com/user/ColonelChaos09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXwParK6Oes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1ST to play event video - (Shows monkey bomb in action)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxe1BPEoZhc

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pack-A-Punch

1) Vosty told me personally that:

PPSH - 700 rounds + Name Changes to Reaper
Browning - 700 rounds + more powerful

2) Ray Gun - Red blasts + Changes name to Peters M1 Ray Gun + No splash damage (I think)
Wunderwaffe - Red Electricity

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What Things Do (Updated)

1) Bowie knife is one hit kill until the medium rounds (15-17), two hit kill at even higher rounds
2) Bowie knife is less effective against dogs but good for covering windows
3) Monkey bomb attracts zombies to it then blows up, can harm you if you stand near it and it becomes less effective into the higher rounds (22+)
4) Monkey bomb goes in secondary grenade slot to replace molotovs
5) Monkey bomb is 'Great for reviving team-mates'
6) You have to sync the portals (I assume he means teleporters) and once you have synced 4 you get the Pack-A-Punch
7) NEW POWER-UP - Hammer icon automatically boards up all windows for you
Cool Nobody got chance to use the fly trap but guessing from the RL fly trap and the name of the trophy it will be something to do with a flying saucer??? (Guess)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Additional information

1) Pack-A-Punch will never downgrade a weapon
2) No vehicles in any of the maps (You probably already knew this)
3) Nathan8er said "All MAPS ARE FANTASTIC!!!"
4) Some alternative Der Reise pics - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05u6LH8awYM
5) The MP maps play great on CTF, DOM and S&D
6) Just a little video showing some of the details from the gameplay footage to keep you occupied - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SodepNApK4
7) Maps of Der Riese - http://twitpic.com/cagz5 - http://twitpic.com/camnx
Cool Alternative in game map of Der Riese - http://twitpic.com/cahd5
9) The highest proof we have so far of someone getting is level 23 but that's with using perks
10) Der Riese stands for the giant which is an underground testing facility in Poland, NOT a giant zombie lol XD
11) Der Riese has a lot of story to it apparently with lots of audio messages
12) Zombie skins are different
13) Lots more zombies on this map
14) Map is loosely based on Nightfire
15) Everyone who has played the map has said it is much better than the previous ones (but we knew it was going to be like that anyway didn't we lol XD)
16) It contains TONS of easter eggs
17) The random weapons box moves
18) Its a large map and its easy to get disorientated with it
19) Dogs behave differently
20) There's a new trailer coming out SOON
21) You have to run to each teleporter to link it, if you dont do it in time it dosen't work, two people can do it at once to make it easier
22) A Youtube video compiling most of the screen-shots - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXwParK6Oes
23) It is bigger that the other zombie maps as it has more levels to it, so lots of stairs
24) Each time you teleport it gives you a power-up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best Bits (go back and look for them if you didn't see them first time round for more information)

1) New Power-up
2) Bowie Knife is 1 hit kill till 17+
3) Pack-A-Punch
4) Lots more zombies

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen


Number of posts : 1080
Age : 22
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:16 pm

koluigi wrote:
news update
http://www.youtube.com/user/ColonelChaos09

awesome


everything else is in the link below
http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=186951&sid=138cc94a01aee869fd9d6a38b4bf3fdc

new power up hammer icon repairs all windows sweet

more easter eggs
like to thank Spartan793USA

Hi as most of you know Map Pack 3 is going to be tested in a few minutes and the people testing will be given time to send what they have seen/played on to there twitter

Im going to log all of this information and put it onto this post so that those of you who dont have twitter can still see whats happening, it will also help group everything together

I will start updating when the information comes in so dont blame me if this post hasn't changed for 30 mins

Oh and please tell me if any of the links don't work as im under pressure to get them on a quick as I can XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) Ok testing will begin soon, not sure what there going to play first though

http://twitpic.com/c9k7b
http://twitpic.com/c9lwr

2) Getting refreshments XD haha

http://twitpic.com/c9mox

3) Playing has now started on the multiplayer maps

http://twitpic.com/c9n4y

4) Q&A time at the studio with the MP Design Lead

5) Multiplayer Screen-shots (Yeah sorry about this being in the zombie forum)

http://twitpic.com/c9x4c
http://twitpic.com/cakcp
http://twitpic.com/cakkn
http://twitpic.com/calqa
http://twitpic.com/cam41
http://twitpic.com/camfl
http://twitpic.com/can3c
http://twitpic.com/cb8sq

6) There getting ready to play Der Riese now

http://twitpic.com/ca5p5
http://img379.yfrog.com/i/ltu.jpg/
http://twitpic.com/ca6qa
http://img379.yfrog.com/i/qu6.jpg/
http://twitpic.com/ca6uy
http://twitpic.com/cajdh
http://twitpic.com/caoaj

7) Der Riese Screen-shots (Action/Other)

http://twitpic.com/caa0a
http://twitpic.com/caglz
http://twitpic.com/cahd5
http://twitpic.com/caild
http://img269.yfrog.com/i/lk6b.jpg/
http://img269.yfrog.com/i/wkx.jpg/
http://twitpic.com/cb5vy
http://twitpic.com/cb7o7
http://twitpic.com/cb6zz

Cool Der Riese Screen-Shots (Story-Based)

http://twitpic.com/casn4
http://twitpic.com/caiah
http://twitpic.com/catwc
http://twitpic.com/catgz
http://twitpic.com/cbqyp
http://twitpic.com/cbt3t
http://twitpic.com/ccih1
http://twitpic.com/ccja0
http://twitpic.com/cckp2


9) Der Riese Video Footage

http://bit.ly/Oo9lp
http://bit.ly/nv8zQ
http://bit.ly/145szE
http://bit.ly/lKIRS
http://bit.ly/12rvGy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Der Riese Screen-Shot Vids

http://www.youtube.com/user/ColonelChaos09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXwParK6Oes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1ST to play event video - (Shows monkey bomb in action)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxe1BPEoZhc

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pack-A-Punch

1) Vosty told me personally that:

PPSH - 700 rounds + Name Changes to Reaper
Browning - 700 rounds + more powerful

2) Ray Gun - Red blasts + Changes name to Peters M1 Ray Gun + No splash damage (I think)
Wunderwaffe - Red Electricity

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What Things Do (Updated)

1) Bowie knife is one hit kill until the medium rounds (15-17), two hit kill at even higher rounds
2) Bowie knife is less effective against dogs but good for covering windows
3) Monkey bomb attracts zombies to it then blows up, can harm you if you stand near it and it becomes less effective into the higher rounds (22+)
4) Monkey bomb goes in secondary grenade slot to replace molotovs
5) Monkey bomb is 'Great for reviving team-mates'
6) You have to sync the portals (I assume he means teleporters) and once you have synced 4 you get the Pack-A-Punch
7) NEW POWER-UP - Hammer icon automatically boards up all windows for you
Cool Nobody got chance to use the fly trap but guessing from the RL fly trap and the name of the trophy it will be something to do with a flying saucer??? (Guess)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Additional information

1) Pack-A-Punch will never downgrade a weapon
2) No vehicles in any of the maps (You probably already knew this)
3) Nathan8er said "All MAPS ARE FANTASTIC!!!"
4) Some alternative Der Reise pics - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05u6LH8awYM
5) The MP maps play great on CTF, DOM and S&D
6) Just a little video showing some of the details from the gameplay footage to keep you occupied - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SodepNApK4
7) Maps of Der Riese - http://twitpic.com/cagz5 - http://twitpic.com/camnx
Cool Alternative in game map of Der Riese - http://twitpic.com/cahd5
9) The highest proof we have so far of someone getting is level 23 but that's with using perks
10) Der Riese stands for the giant which is an underground testing facility in Poland, NOT a giant zombie lol XD
11) Der Riese has a lot of story to it apparently with lots of audio messages
12) Zombie skins are different
13) Lots more zombies on this map
14) Map is loosely based on Nightfire
15) Everyone who has played the map has said it is much better than the previous ones (but we knew it was going to be like that anyway didn't we lol XD)
16) It contains TONS of easter eggs
17) The random weapons box moves
18) Its a large map and its easy to get disorientated with it
19) Dogs behave differently
20) There's a new trailer coming out SOON
21) You have to run to each teleporter to link it, if you dont do it in time it dosen't work, two people can do it at once to make it easier
22) A Youtube video compiling most of the screen-shots - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXwParK6Oes
23) It is bigger that the other zombie maps as it has more levels to it, so lots of stairs
24) Each time you teleport it gives you a power-up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best Bits (go back and look for them if you didn't see them first time round for more information)

1) New Power-up
2) Bowie Knife is 1 hit kill till 17+
3) Pack-A-Punch
4) Lots more zombies

well this is just epic and awsome the monkey bomb sounds pretty cool and the pack a punch cant wait to use it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy


Number of posts : 3942
Age : 22
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:19 pm

yep another video is coming soon

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen


Number of posts : 1080
Age : 22
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:35 pm

koluigi wrote:
yep another video is coming soon

awsome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy


Number of posts : 3942
Age : 22
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:50 pm

soon there will be videos for both cod games

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen


Number of posts : 1080
Age : 22
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:51 pm

koluigi wrote:
soon there will be videos for both cod games

cool how soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy


Number of posts : 3942
Age : 22
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:53 pm

shotty53 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
soon there will be videos for both cod games

cool how soon
since map pack three is coming aug6/9 probably the 3rd or 4th.for mw2 i dont know

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen


Number of posts : 1080
Age : 22
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:56 pm

koluigi wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
soon there will be videos for both cod games

cool how soon
since map pack three is coming aug6/9 probably the 3rd or 4th.for mw2 i dont know

ok thats cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   Today at 12:57 am

Back to top Go down
 
the nazi zombie story
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Nazi Zombies Parody
» Multiple Choice Situational Story game
» Toy Story LEGO + MATTEL WWE
» Is death essential to good story writing?
» Campaign Story Challenge : ERA, "The Mass" Story

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game Central :: Call of Duty Talk-
Jump to: