HomeThe Hub PortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 
 

 America IS NOT a Socialist Country!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: America IS NOT a Socialist Country!!!   Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:05 pm

bennyboy2600 wrote:
I said George Bush Jr. and he was the worse than Nixon which is absolutely terrible.

hes not that bad omg i think he was pretty decent he did his job and if they didnt want him for another 4 years they shouldnt of voted for him but they did and i guess he is good then
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bennyboy2600
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Color
avatar

Number of posts : 434
Age : 23
Location : Behind you
XBL Gamertag : SuaveSalmon
Brawl FC : 1032-0995-3450
Mario Kart Wii FC : 3179-6940-2288
Epicness : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: America IS NOT a Socialist Country!!!   Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:42 pm

shotty53 wrote:
bennyboy2600 wrote:
I said George Bush Jr. and he was the worse than Nixon which is absolutely terrible.

hes not that bad omg i think he was pretty decent he did his job and if they didnt want him for another 4 years they shouldnt of voted for him but they did and i guess he is good then
they shouldnt have given him another term but i guess thats because smart ppl arent voting its just all dumb hicks. Al Gore should have won the first election he would have made this country great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: America IS NOT a Socialist Country!!!   Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:34 pm

bennyboy2600 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
bennyboy2600 wrote:
I said George Bush Jr. and he was the worse than Nixon which is absolutely terrible.

hes not that bad omg i think he was pretty decent he did his job and if they didnt want him for another 4 years they shouldnt of voted for him but they did and i guess he is good then
they shouldnt have given him another term but i guess thats because smart ppl arent voting its just all dumb hicks. Al Gore should have won the first election he would have made this country great.

i agree with u a 100% on all gore i think hes ten times bette than bush but i still think that election was riged he should have won if he did then we woudnt have global warming this bad soo hopefully next time he will get elected
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: America IS NOT a Socialist Country!!!   Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:40 pm

shotty53 wrote:
bennyboy2600 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
bennyboy2600 wrote:
I said George Bush Jr. and he was the worse than Nixon which is absolutely terrible.

hes not that bad omg i think he was pretty decent he did his job and if they didnt want him for another 4 years they shouldnt of voted for him but they did and i guess he is good then
they shouldnt have given him another term but i guess thats because smart ppl arent voting its just all dumb hicks. Al Gore should have won the first election he would have made this country great.

i agree with u a 100% on all gore i think hes ten times bette than bush but i still think that election was riged he should have won if he did then we woudnt have global warming this bad soo hopefully next time he will get elected
yea, we would still have global warming, it was already gonna happen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: America IS NOT a Socialist Country!!!   Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:57 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
bennyboy2600 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
bennyboy2600 wrote:
I said George Bush Jr. and he was the worse than Nixon which is absolutely terrible.

hes not that bad omg i think he was pretty decent he did his job and if they didnt want him for another 4 years they shouldnt of voted for him but they did and i guess he is good then
they shouldnt have given him another term but i guess thats because smart ppl arent voting its just all dumb hicks. Al Gore should have won the first election he would have made this country great.

i agree with u a 100% on all gore i think hes ten times bette than bush but i still think that election was riged he should have won if he did then we woudnt have global warming this bad soo hopefully next time he will get elected
yea, we would still have global warming, it was already gonna happen

but al gore would have made it better though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: America IS NOT a Socialist Country!!!   Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:57 pm

Its impossible to tell what earths original state of climate is because we have only been on the earth (on a 24 hour scale) .03 of a sec. So maybe the earth is trying to get back to normal. Plus globle warming sells. They lie, the earths averag tempature droped #degrees in 3 years... ugh you guys are SO STUPID.

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: America IS NOT a Socialist Country!!!   Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:34 am

Link3618 wrote:
Its impossible to tell what earths original state of climate is because we have only been on the earth (on a 24 hour scale) .03 of a sec. So maybe the earth is trying to get back to normal. Plus globle warming sells. They lie, the earths averag tempature droped #degrees in 3 years... ugh you guys are SO STUPID.
the 3 degree tempaerature drop PROVWES global warming, because the way it works is, that it drops slightly for a few dozen years. then SHARPLY raises
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
avatar

Number of posts : 3402
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania, United States
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: America IS NOT a Socialist Country!!!   Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:19 am

so you're trying to say there's global warming when we haven't even reached 90 degrees once this year and we normally do like 10 times by now?

Global Cooling if you ask me...

____________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: America IS NOT a Socialist Country!!!   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:15 am

Linkrules08 wrote:
so you're trying to say there's global warming when we haven't even reached 90 degrees once this year and we normally do like 10 times by now?

Global Cooling if you ask me...

wow we def reached 90 degrees this year what are u talkig about
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
avatar

Number of posts : 3402
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania, United States
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: America IS NOT a Socialist Country!!!   Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:04 pm

shotty53 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
so you're trying to say there's global warming when we haven't even reached 90 degrees once this year and we normally do like 10 times by now?

Global Cooling if you ask me...

wow we def reached 90 degrees this year what are u talkig about
We did one time in May and haven't since. Go look it up if you don't believe me.

____________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: America IS NOT a Socialist Country!!!   Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:06 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
so you're trying to say there's global warming when we haven't even reached 90 degrees once this year and we normally do like 10 times by now?

Global Cooling if you ask me...

wow we def reached 90 degrees this year what are u talkig about
We did one time in May and haven't since. Go look it up if you don't believe me.

well i knew we did and are u talking about whole of PA or just harrisburg or something
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
avatar

Number of posts : 3402
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania, United States
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: America IS NOT a Socialist Country!!!   Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:10 pm

shotty53 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
so you're trying to say there's global warming when we haven't even reached 90 degrees once this year and we normally do like 10 times by now?

Global Cooling if you ask me...

wow we def reached 90 degrees this year what are u talkig about
We did one time in May and haven't since. Go look it up if you don't believe me.

well i knew we did and are u talking about whole of PA or just harrisburg or something
Harrisburg

____________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: America IS NOT a Socialist Country!!!   Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:11 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
so you're trying to say there's global warming when we haven't even reached 90 degrees once this year and we normally do like 10 times by now?

Global Cooling if you ask me...

wow we def reached 90 degrees this year what are u talkig about
We did one time in May and haven't since. Go look it up if you don't believe me.

well i knew we did and are u talking about whole of PA or just harrisburg or something
Harrisburg

ok well u dont know pa could have reached it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iec
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 2924
Age : 23
Location : la
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: America IS NOT a Socialist Country!!!   Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:57 pm

oh god i almost diddnt look at this topic but i just did and i bet link made i agh i mean even bother no  one wants to talk about this 

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bennyboy2600
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Color
avatar

Number of posts : 434
Age : 23
Location : Behind you
XBL Gamertag : SuaveSalmon
Brawl FC : 1032-0995-3450
Mario Kart Wii FC : 3179-6940-2288
Epicness : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: America IS NOT a Socialist Country!!!   Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:34 pm

shotty53 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
so you're trying to say there's global warming when we haven't even reached 90 degrees once this year and we normally do like 10 times by now?

Global Cooling if you ask me...

wow we def reached 90 degrees this year what are u talkig about
We did one time in May and haven't since. Go look it up if you don't believe me.

well i knew we did and are u talking about whole of PA or just harrisburg or something
Harrisburg

ok well u dont know pa could have reached it
so... we live closest to harrisburg... than any other major city in pa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: America IS NOT a Socialist Country!!!   Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:21 am

iecman5 wrote:
oh god i almost diddnt look at this topic but i just did and i bet link made i agh i mean even bother no  one wants to talk about this 


I will not rest untill obama gets thrown out of office. And if Obama continues to be bad, america (NOT ME) will not elect a president for another 100 years.

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iec
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 2924
Age : 23
Location : la
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: America IS NOT a Socialist Country!!!   Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:55 am

you will not rest? i mean its not like obama is gonna go looking for a old brawl clan and see this and your words are gonna make him stop

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
avatar

Number of posts : 2300
Age : 22
Location : Calgary, Alberta
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: America IS NOT a Socialist Country!!!   Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:39 am

read my other post

____________________________
Rivals: Everyone


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: America IS NOT a Socialist Country!!!   Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:03 am

Link3618 wrote:
iecman5 wrote:
oh god i almost diddnt look at this topic but i just did and i bet link made i agh i mean even bother no  one wants to talk about this 


I will not rest untill obama gets thrown out of office. And if Obama continues to be bad, america (NOT ME) will not elect a president for another 100 years.
ummm, why would he be thrown out? unlike you, alot of people think he is doing at least an alright job as president
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: America IS NOT a Socialist Country!!!   Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:54 pm

Open your eyes he isnt doing good. He is a socialist. And a communist, and has unlimited power and the system of cheaks and balances is corropted with his CZAR idea. Dont forget the stimulus (fail) cash for clunkers (faail) heathcare reform (fail) closing whantanomo bay (fail) No tax decrease (fail)

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: America IS NOT a Socialist Country!!!   Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:04 pm

Link3618 wrote:
Open your eyes he isnt doing good. He is a socialist. And a communist, and has unlimited power and the system of cheaks and balances is corropted with his CZAR idea. Dont forget the stimulus (fail) cash for clunkers (faail) heathcare reform (fail) closing whantanomo bay (fail) No tax decrease (fail)
cash for clunkers has been VERY succesful so far.... just needs a bigger budge
you are one of 5% that thinks healthcare is fail
we didnt need guantanomo bay
if we had a tax decrease, holy crap, that would make the economy SO much worse
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: America IS NOT a Socialist Country!!!   Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:52 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Open your eyes he isnt doing good. He is a socialist. And a communist, and has unlimited power and the system of cheaks and balances is corropted with his CZAR idea. Dont forget the stimulus (fail) cash for clunkers (faail) heathcare reform (fail) closing whantanomo bay (fail) No tax decrease (fail)
cash for clunkers has been VERY succesful so far.... just needs a bigger budge
you are one of 5% that thinks healthcare is fail
we didnt need guantanomo bay
if we had a tax decrease, holy crap, that would make the economy SO much worse

he goverment is giving out money they dont have. We are 3 trillion dollars in debt remeber. Plus it takes 200$ for the car dealrships to de- pilute the engines so they can be recycled,

Whantonomo bay was vital. Why would we want terrorists in the US. Now in Cuba they are on a Island and can not escape.

You people wow me with stupidity.

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: America IS NOT a Socialist Country!!!   Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:31 pm

bennyboy2600 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
so you're trying to say there's global warming when we haven't even reached 90 degrees once this year and we normally do like 10 times by now?

Global Cooling if you ask me...

wow we def reached 90 degrees this year what are u talkig about
We did one time in May and haven't since. Go look it up if you don't believe me.

well i knew we did and are u talking about whole of PA or just harrisburg or something
Harrisburg

ok well u dont know pa could have reached it
so... we live closest to harrisburg... than any other major city in pa

well but u should count all of pa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: America IS NOT a Socialist Country!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
America IS NOT a Socialist Country!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Country singer Gretchen Wilson with Alice in Chains
» Copa America !
» Games Day north America!
» LMS Round 8 - Road America - Discussion Thread
» MSM V8 Supercars Road America

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Archive-
Jump to: