HomeThe Hub PortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 
 

 Map Pack 3 just announced!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son


Number of posts : 3402
Age : 22
Location : Pennsylvania, United States
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 3 just announced!   Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:37 pm

pretty much what happened was there were hackers that played shi no numa and glitched out the servers so nobody could play coop zombies on xbox live. They had to release the title update early to fix it and now it's saying everyone doesn't have map pack 3 even though it's not available.

____________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific


Number of posts : 3104
Age : 22
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 3 just announced!   Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:11 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
pretty much what happened was there were hackers that played shi no numa and glitched out the servers so nobody could play coop zombies on xbox live. They had to release the title update early to fix it and now it's saying everyone doesn't have map pack 3 even though it's not available.
o lol, thats kinda funny, zombies is overrated, it diserved it
also lol, i saw a youtube video, these people hacked an MP5!!! into cod:waw zombies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son


Number of posts : 3402
Age : 22
Location : Pennsylvania, United States
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 3 just announced!   Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:16 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
pretty much what happened was there were hackers that played shi no numa and glitched out the servers so nobody could play coop zombies on xbox live. They had to release the title update early to fix it and now it's saying everyone doesn't have map pack 3 even though it's not available.
o lol, thats kinda funny, zombies is overrated, it diserved it
also lol, i saw a youtube video, these people hacked an MP5!!! into cod:waw zombies
on the 360 or the pc? because i know it's possible on the PC

____________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific


Number of posts : 3104
Age : 22
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 3 just announced!   Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:15 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
pretty much what happened was there were hackers that played shi no numa and glitched out the servers so nobody could play coop zombies on xbox live. They had to release the title update early to fix it and now it's saying everyone doesn't have map pack 3 even though it's not available.
o lol, thats kinda funny, zombies is overrated, it diserved it
also lol, i saw a youtube video, these people hacked an MP5!!! into cod:waw zombies
on the 360 or the pc? because i know it's possible on the PC
they did it on a 360, they are a small 360 only cod hacking clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 3 just announced!   Today at 6:20 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Map Pack 3 just announced!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Id Super Pack On Steam
» Pack Korean language ?
» Terminator Armor for my Pack Leaders?
» Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Pack
» [OpenGT 2009] Autorlando Sport skin pack

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game Central :: Call of Duty Talk-
Jump to: