HomeThe Hub PortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 
 

 Purple Riders Squad Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Purple Riders Squad Discussion   Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:23 am

Welcome to the Purple Riders troops, if you need to discuss anything you can here.

'



Squad Leader Major: Link3618
Squad Assistant Leiuntenant:
Sergeant:
Corpral:
Lance Corpral:
Private:

____________________________


Last edited by Link3618 on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Purple Riders Squad Discussion   Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:41 am

Link3618 wrote:
Welcome to the Purple Riders troops, if you need to discuss anything you can here.

'

Squad Leader Major: Link3618
Squad Assistant Leiuntenant:
Sergeant:
Corpral:
Lance Corpral:
Private:

is anybody even in the purple riders?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Purple Riders Squad Discussion   Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:46 pm

shotty53 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Welcome to the Purple Riders troops, if you need to discuss anything you can here.

'

Squad Leader Major: Link3618
Squad Assistant Leiuntenant:
Sergeant:
Corpral:
Lance Corpral:
Private:

is anybody even in the purple riders?

Not yet they will be tho. I just need to recruit

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1875
Age : 29
Location : Ireland
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Purple Riders Squad Discussion   Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:37 pm

What's this clan do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Purple Riders Squad Discussion   Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:15 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
What's this clan do?

Its a squad

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Purple Riders Squad Discussion   Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:16 pm

Link3618 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
What's this clan do?

Its a squad

link do u have a 360 if soo i think i would join and what is this purple riders for cod or what exactly does it do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Purple Riders Squad Discussion   Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:43 pm

shotty53 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
What's this clan do?

Its a squad

link do u have a 360 if soo i think i would join and what is this purple riders for cod or what exactly does it do

I have a PS3. If you have been paying attention members for the past week. YOu would know that we are opening up a CoD clan. THere are 2 batalions one for 360 one for ps3. And inside these batalions are 3 squads.

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Purple Riders Squad Discussion   Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:41 pm

Link3618 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
What's this clan do?

Its a squad

link do u have a 360 if soo i think i would join and what is this purple riders for cod or what exactly does it do

I have a PS3. If you have been paying attention members for the past week. YOu would know that we are opening up a CoD clan. THere are 2 batalions one for 360 one for ps3. And inside these batalions are 3 squads.

yah i know that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Purple Riders Squad Discussion   Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:02 pm

shotty53 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
What's this clan do?

Its a squad

link do u have a 360 if soo i think i would join and what is this purple riders for cod or what exactly does it do

I have a PS3. If you have been paying attention members for the past week. YOu would know that we are opening up a CoD clan. THere are 2 batalions one for 360 one for ps3. And inside these batalions are 3 squads.

yah i know that

Now you will probobly be in Link08' squad chaos squad or kings squad.

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Purple Riders Squad Discussion   Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:10 pm

Link3618 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
What's this clan do?

Its a squad

link do u have a 360 if soo i think i would join and what is this purple riders for cod or what exactly does it do

I have a PS3. If you have been paying attention members for the past week. YOu would know that we are opening up a CoD clan. THere are 2 batalions one for 360 one for ps3. And inside these batalions are 3 squads.

yah i know that

Now you will probobly be in Link08' squad chaos squad or kings squad.

yah i am
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Purple Riders Squad Discussion   Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:45 pm

Video Added

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZaK
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3316
Age : 24
Location : Canada, Toronto ON
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Purple Riders Squad Discussion   Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:49 pm

Shouldnt u automatically get all the ps3 peps cause there arent that many?

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
avatar

Number of posts : 2300
Age : 22
Location : Calgary, Alberta
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Purple Riders Squad Discussion   Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:03 pm

1 man squads

____________________________
Rivals: Everyone


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Purple Riders Squad Discussion   Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:45 pm

ZaK wrote:
Shouldnt u automatically get all the ps3 peps cause there arent that many?
ps3 users are split between mine and his, so we can fight i guess
me, djbeep, maybe maruto
him, maybe maruto, maybe aston
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Purple Riders Squad Discussion   

Back to top Go down
 
Purple Riders Squad Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Ravenwing Attack Squad Question
» Apocalypse Discussion
» Devastator squad weapons
» Whats those purple names? And a blue popsicle??
» Skyrim Discussion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Archive-
Jump to: