HomeThe Hub PortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 
 

 PS3 CoD clan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Link3618
Prestigeouse


Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: PS3 CoD clan   Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:15 am

before i post annything is annyone interested?

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DjBeep
Wii
Wii


Number of posts : 967
Age : 21
Location : San Diego
XBL Gamertag : DjBeep
PSN Username : DjBeep
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD clan   Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:29 pm

yeh but if its codwaw i suck
plus theres BARLEY anyone that has a ps3 here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse


Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD clan   Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:32 pm

Its for W@W and Modern warfare 2. DJ its a begging clan and i just need some people to help it get up and going. I already have 8 guys who i play with and they said they will join.

http://quick.forumotion.com/

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific


Number of posts : 3104
Age : 22
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD clan   Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:33 pm

maybe, but im getting a new mic in a few days, so im getting back into ps3 gb, even cod5, because even though it sucks, i rule at it, and im looking for a REALLY good gb clan right now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse


Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD clan   Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:50 am

I made a video its uploading now

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DjBeep
Wii
Wii


Number of posts : 967
Age : 21
Location : San Diego
XBL Gamertag : DjBeep
PSN Username : DjBeep
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD clan   Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:17 pm

Link3618 wrote:
I made a video its uploading now


...ehh..u made a site?
why dont u just make a GAMEBATTLES TEAM and i'll join/ Very Happy

http://gamebattles.com/
http://gamebattles.com/
http://gamebattles.com/
http://gamebattles.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse


Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD clan   Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:55 pm

DjBeep wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
I made a video its uploading now


...ehh..u made a site?
why dont u just make a GAMEBATTLES TEAM and i'll join/ Very Happy

http://gamebattles.com/
http://gamebattles.com/
http://gamebattles.com/
http://gamebattles.com/

Yeah we have a site and a GB team (in the making)

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific


Number of posts : 3104
Age : 22
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD clan   Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:56 pm

Link3618 wrote:
DjBeep wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
I made a video its uploading now


...ehh..u made a site?
why dont u just make a GAMEBATTLES TEAM and i'll join/ Very Happy

http://gamebattles.com/
http://gamebattles.com/
http://gamebattles.com/
http://gamebattles.com/

Yeah we have a site and a GB team (in the making)

who is we? who else is in it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse


Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD clan   Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:48 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
DjBeep wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
I made a video its uploading now


...ehh..u made a site?
why dont u just make a GAMEBATTLES TEAM and i'll join/ Very Happy

http://gamebattles.com/
http://gamebattles.com/
http://gamebattles.com/
http://gamebattles.com/

Yeah we have a site and a GB team (in the making)

who is we? who else is in it

Lakia0421
Rolex26
Preacher(idk the numbers)
Chrisb
Vex
Ken
and another guy with the username Ken (their different)


I just need to link them the website.
Slayer and DJ if you join before them i will give you a squad to command.

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DjBeep
Wii
Wii


Number of posts : 967
Age : 21
Location : San Diego
XBL Gamertag : DjBeep
PSN Username : DjBeep
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD clan   Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:32 pm

Link3618 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
DjBeep wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
I made a video its uploading now


...ehh..u made a site?
why dont u just make a GAMEBATTLES TEAM and i'll join/ Very Happy

http://gamebattles.com/
http://gamebattles.com/
http://gamebattles.com/
http://gamebattles.com/

Yeah we have a site and a GB team (in the making)

who is we? who else is in it

Lakia0421
Rolex26
Preacher(idk the numbers)
Chrisb
Vex
Ken
and another guy with the username Ken (their different)


I just need to link them the website.
Slayer and DJ if you join before them i will give you a squad to command.

Whhoooo
hey make a cod4 clan team too
not JUST codwaw

heres my channel
i know my gb rank sux, last 2 games i played with the biggest campers everr

http://gamebattles.com/profile/DjBeep
http://gamebattles.com/profile/DjBeep
http://gamebattles.com/profile/DjBeep
http://gamebattles.com/profile/DjBeep
http://gamebattles.com/profile/DjBeep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse


Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD clan   Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:58 pm

DjBeep wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
DjBeep wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
I made a video its uploading now


...ehh..u made a site?
why dont u just make a GAMEBATTLES TEAM and i'll join/ Very Happy

http://gamebattles.com/
http://gamebattles.com/
http://gamebattles.com/
http://gamebattles.com/

Yeah we have a site and a GB team (in the making)

who is we? who else is in it

Lakia0421
Rolex26
Preacher(idk the numbers)
Chrisb
Vex
Ken
and another guy with the username Ken (their different)


I just need to link them the website.
Slayer and DJ if you join before them i will give you a squad to command.

Whhoooo
hey make a cod4 clan team too
not JUST codwaw

heres my channel
i know my gb rank sux, last 2 games i played with the biggest campers everr

http://gamebattles.com/profile/DjBeep
http://gamebattles.com/profile/DjBeep
http://gamebattles.com/profile/DjBeep
http://gamebattles.com/profile/DjBeep
http://gamebattles.com/profile/DjBeep

DJ we are just sticking to world at war until
A: we get more members
B: As soon as Modern warefare 2 is releaced we are compleatly switching over.

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific


Number of posts : 3104
Age : 22
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD clan   Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:03 am

sorry dude, im not joining, i have a tryout for the #2 ranked GB team on cod5 tomorrow, and im pretty sure ill make it, and i could join other really good teams too, so sorry dude
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse


Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD clan   Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:21 am

Slayer9498 wrote:
sorry dude, im not joining, i have a tryout for the #2 ranked GB team on cod5 tomorrow, and im pretty sure ill make it, and i could join other really good teams too, so sorry dude

its... cool

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero


Number of posts : 2300
Age : 22
Location : Calgary, Alberta
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD clan   Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:31 am

Link3618 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
sorry dude, im not joining, i have a tryout for the #2 ranked GB team on cod5 tomorrow, and im pretty sure ill make it, and i could join other really good teams too, so sorry dude

its... cool

Um, no offense man, I don't think you will. I know a guy that used to be on the #1 team, his entire team had KDR's over 2.50, same with the other top 10 teams basically

Official or GBXP?

____________________________
Rivals: Everyone


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific


Number of posts : 3104
Age : 22
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD clan   Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:51 am

Signal wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
sorry dude, im not joining, i have a tryout for the #2 ranked GB team on cod5 tomorrow, and im pretty sure ill make it, and i could join other really good teams too, so sorry dude

its... cool

Um, no offense man, I don't think you will. I know a guy that used to be on the #1 team, his entire team had KDR's over 2.50, same with the other top 10 teams basically

Official or GBXP?
MurkinEm (its on ps3)
i think i will, ive been friends with a few players on the team, including co-leaders, and they know im good
o, and ive also been on a top 15, and a top 25 team before, so i know i can do good against top players
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero


Number of posts : 2300
Age : 22
Location : Calgary, Alberta
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD clan   Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:57 am

They're #1 ATM but they don't have the best Win/Loss, just played lots o matches.

Well Good luck! Now please heed this, you and I neither are that good, the times I've played CoD4 with you, you havn't been spectacular.

Don't think I'm pickin on ya, I'm not that good either.


Edit: I'm jealous Sad I wish I could just hop right into a clan like that...

____________________________
Rivals: Everyone


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific


Number of posts : 3104
Age : 22
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD clan   Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:32 pm

no, u dont understand signal, im alright at cod4, but i am A MONSTER at cod5, its a WHOLE different thing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse


Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD clan   Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:23 pm

DJ sign up

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero


Number of posts : 2300
Age : 22
Location : Calgary, Alberta
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD clan   Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:38 pm

Did you make it?

____________________________
Rivals: Everyone


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific


Number of posts : 3104
Age : 22
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD clan   Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:29 pm

Signal wrote:
Did you make it?
hey signal, are you still in unkuts clan?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero


Number of posts : 2300
Age : 22
Location : Calgary, Alberta
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD clan   Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:24 pm

Yeah we're 3-2. We JUST got rolled by these junk kids that just used p90, claymores, and juggernaut

____________________________
Rivals: Everyone


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific


Number of posts : 3104
Age : 22
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD clan   Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:03 pm

Signal wrote:
Yeah we're 3-2. We JUST got rolled by these junk kids that just used p90, claymores, and juggernaut
coolio, i woulda won it for ya Very Happy
lol, maybe not

but my tryout, the real one will be tomorrow, because as i was 1v1 ing the co-leader, it was 6-6, and the other 3 guys randomly jumped in, and it somehow turned into a sniping pistol glitch war at dome????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse


Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD clan   Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:03 pm

Signal wrote:
Yeah we're 3-2. We JUST got rolled by these junk kids that just used p90, claymores, and juggernaut

you shouldent get rolled everything should be countered

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific


Number of posts : 3104
Age : 22
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD clan   Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:29 pm

Link3618 wrote:
Signal wrote:
Yeah we're 3-2. We JUST got rolled by these junk kids that just used p90, claymores, and juggernaut

you shouldent get rolled everything should be countered
yea kinda, you could use m16 to counter p90, bomb squad for claymores, or clays yourself, and SP to counter the juggernaught
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero


Number of posts : 2300
Age : 22
Location : Calgary, Alberta
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD clan   Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:08 am

Oh, I seem to have forgotten the lag switch and shit connection they used. They're 3rd place on 360 CoD4 team ladder, look at their feedback.

____________________________
Rivals: Everyone


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD clan   Today at 7:48 am

Back to top Go down
 
PS3 CoD clan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» New CLAN : Brutes_NeVeR_DIE
» Omicron Provisional Galaxy of Clan Blood Spirit
» Clan Skryer 2250
» Clan Eshin 2000 pts
» Clan | Die alten Haudegen

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game Central :: Call of Duty Talk-
Jump to: