HomeThe Hub PortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 
 

 Editing Contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
avatar

Number of posts : 967
Age : 22
Location : San Diego
XBL Gamertag : DjBeep
PSN Username : DjBeep
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Editing Contest   Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:53 pm

QwikScoPeZz had an editing contest so i had to join heres
my entry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAlNvle0_o4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Editing Contest   Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:11 pm

i am making one too, mine will take a few days, im REALLY making sure i get this good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
avatar

Number of posts : 967
Age : 22
Location : San Diego
XBL Gamertag : DjBeep
PSN Username : DjBeep
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Editing Contest   Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:21 pm

i did my render settings bad on the vid
plz rate 5*

the flash on it went wrong cuz i didnt make it wide to fit the vid

anyway im making a v2 of it cuz i think i rushed this one a bit

took me like 3 hours and i dont have a intro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Editing Contest   Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:42 pm

DjBeep wrote:
QwikScoPeZz had an editing contest so i had to join heres
my entry

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAlNvle0_o4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAlNvle0_o4[/quote[/url]]

wow that was a pretty sick vid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Editing Contest   Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:58 pm

shotty53 wrote:
DjBeep wrote:
QwikScoPeZz had an editing contest so i had to join heres
my entry

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAlNvle0_o4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAlNvle0_o4[/quote[/url]]

wow that was a pretty sick vid
u fail your quotes alot lol
but Dj, here is a tip, use that flash thing LESS, it was overused alot, im starting mine today, and its gonna take me a while, im gonna split up the clips, reorganize them, time them to the music, and its gonna be SICK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Editing Contest   Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:20 pm

I spent a couple hours this morning making a text intro, and editing the 1st 2 clips, uploading beginning to youtube now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZaK
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3316
Age : 24
Location : Canada, Toronto ON
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Editing Contest   Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:15 am

Gratz to all of you, they are splendid. Keep up the good work.

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
avatar

Number of posts : 967
Age : 22
Location : San Diego
XBL Gamertag : DjBeep
PSN Username : DjBeep
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Editing Contest   Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:09 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
DjBeep wrote:
QwikScoPeZz had an editing contest so i had to join heres
my entry

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAlNvle0_o4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAlNvle0_o4[/quote[/url]]

wow that was a pretty sick vid
u fail your quotes alot lol
but Dj, here is a tip, use that flash thing LESS, it was overused alot, im starting mine today, and its gonna take me a while, im gonna split up the clips, reorganize them, time them to the music, and its gonna be SICK

yea i overdid it with the flash but it woulda looked better if i rendereed it to sony vegas

the flash was in a square shape not the whole vid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
avatar

Number of posts : 967
Age : 22
Location : San Diego
XBL Gamertag : DjBeep
PSN Username : DjBeep
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Editing Contest   Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:09 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
I spent a couple hours this morning making a text intro, and editing the 1st 2 clips, uploading beginning to youtube now.

TiP: use adobe after effects for the intro
intro is yuckyy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Editing Contest   Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:08 am

DjBeep wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
I spent a couple hours this morning making a text intro, and editing the 1st 2 clips, uploading beginning to youtube now.


TiP: use adobe after effects for the intro
intro is yuckyy
wow that was a horrrible vid i seen alot better. plus there was only like 10 secs of gameplay on that. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
avatar

Number of posts : 967
Age : 22
Location : San Diego
XBL Gamertag : DjBeep
PSN Username : DjBeep
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Editing Contest   Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:23 am

shotty53 wrote:
DjBeep wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
I spent a couple hours this morning making a text intro, and editing the 1st 2 clips, uploading beginning to youtube now.


TiP: use adobe after effects for the intro
intro is yuckyy
wow that was a horrrible vid i seen alot better. plus there was only like 10 secs of gameplay on that. Evil or Very Mad

mine or slays?
i think slays was just a preview..i THINK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Editing Contest   Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:36 pm

DjBeep wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
DjBeep wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
I spent a couple hours this morning making a text intro, and editing the 1st 2 clips, uploading beginning to youtube now.


TiP: use adobe after effects for the intro
intro is yuckyy
wow that was a horrrible vid i seen alot better. plus there was only like 10 secs of gameplay on that. Evil or Very Mad

mine or slays?
i think slays was just a preview..i THINK
yea, mine is just a preview, and the intro is just a preview too, i know it needs to be finetuned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Editing Contest   Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:39 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
DjBeep wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
DjBeep wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
I spent a couple hours this morning making a text intro, and editing the 1st 2 clips, uploading beginning to youtube now.




TiP: use adobe after effects for the intro
intro is yuckyy
wow that was a horrrible vid i seen alot better. plus there was only like 10 secs of gameplay on that. Evil or Very Mad

mine or slays?
i think slays was just a preview..i THINK
yea, mine is just a preview, and the intro is just a preview too, i know it needs to be finetuned

yah cause that sucked no not being mean or anything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Editing Contest   Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:44 pm

shotty53 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
DjBeep wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
DjBeep wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
I spent a couple hours this morning making a text intro, and editing the 1st 2 clips, uploading beginning to youtube now.




TiP: use adobe after effects for the intro
intro is yuckyy
wow that was a horrrible vid i seen alot better. plus there was only like 10 secs of gameplay on that. Evil or Very Mad

mine or slays?
i think slays was just a preview..i THINK
yea, mine is just a preview, and the intro is just a preview too, i know it needs to be finetuned

yah cause that sucked no not being mean or anything
the whole thing? or just the intro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Editing Contest   Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:01 am

Slayer9498 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
DjBeep wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
DjBeep wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
I spent a couple hours this morning making a text intro, and editing the 1st 2 clips, uploading beginning to youtube now.




TiP: use adobe after effects for the intro
intro is yuckyy
wow that was a horrrible vid i seen alot better. plus there was only like 10 secs of gameplay on that. Evil or Very Mad

mine or slays?
i think slays was just a preview..i THINK
yea, mine is just a preview, and the intro is just a preview too, i know it needs to be finetuned

yah cause that sucked no not being mean or anything
the whole thing? or just the intro


no pretty much the whole thing no offense
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Editing Contest   Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:41 pm

shotty53 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
DjBeep wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
DjBeep wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
I spent a couple hours this morning making a text intro, and editing the 1st 2 clips, uploading beginning to youtube now.




TiP: use adobe after effects for the intro
intro is yuckyy
wow that was a horrrible vid i seen alot better. plus there was only like 10 secs of gameplay on that. Evil or Very Mad

mine or slays?
i think slays was just a preview..i THINK
yea, mine is just a preview, and the intro is just a preview too, i know it needs to be finetuned

yah cause that sucked no not being mean or anything
the whole thing? or just the intro


no pretty much the whole thing no offense
what was wrong with it? (besides the intro, i fixed that already)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
avatar

Number of posts : 967
Age : 22
Location : San Diego
XBL Gamertag : DjBeep
PSN Username : DjBeep
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Editing Contest   Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:06 pm

TIP: dont just put any music and slap it on sony vegas on your entry

try sync-ing it into the vid with 2 songs or 1
i'd stick to 1, but if the music is short make it 2 songs, it depends on how LONG the video is
the entry vid should be arond 2-4 minutes

also, look up some tutorials
im thinkin about making tuts now thatd probally help you

tuts on the twitch effect and more
my entry would look more better...only if i stll had AAE
oh well//

hope thatd help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Editing Contest   Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:44 pm

DjBeep wrote:
TIP: dont just put any music and slap it on sony vegas on your entry

try sync-ing it into the vid with 2 songs or 1
i'd stick to 1, but if the music is short make it 2 songs, it depends on how LONG the video is
the entry vid should be arond 2-4 minutes

also, look up some tutorials
im thinkin about making tuts now thatd probally help you

tuts on the twitch effect and more
my entry would look more better...only if i stll had AAE
oh well//

hope thatd help Very Happy
im gonna get the music to fit it, don't worry, remember, thats is a halfay done part of only 2 clips
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Editing Contest   Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:54 pm

my entry is done
not too great, but its alright

please comment, rate, and subscribe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Editing Contest   Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:05 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
my entry is done
not too great, but its alright


please comment, rate, and subscribe
i thought it was ok and why did u call it reasons???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Editing Contest   Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:34 pm

shotty53 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
my entry is done
not too great, but its alright


please comment, rate, and subscribe
i thought it was ok and why did u call it reasons???
fit with the song
"So give me Reason"
"To Prove me wrong"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Editing Contest   Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:52 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
my entry is done
not too great, but its alright


please comment, rate, and subscribe
i thought it was ok and why did u call it reasons???
fit with the song
"So give me Reason"
"To Prove me wrong"

ohh well i kinda have my speakers not working soo i didnt hear the song
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
avatar

Number of posts : 702
Age : 24
PSN Username : Rockin_balls
Epicness : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Editing Contest   Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:36 am

That is pretty good I like it, and amazing skills also
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Editing Contest   Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:25 am

Maruto wrote:
That is pretty good I like it, and amazing skills also
i didnt play read description
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
avatar

Number of posts : 702
Age : 24
PSN Username : Rockin_balls
Epicness : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Editing Contest   Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:34 am

Slayer9498 wrote:
Maruto wrote:
That is pretty good I like it, and amazing skills also
i didnt play read description

yeah I found out 5 secs after I posted that... and my computer was being gay.... had to restart it and am now finally back, but nice editing its pretty good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Editing Contest   

Back to top Go down
 
Editing Contest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Charity Painting Contest
» Weird Contest Party Pictures :D
» Who's entering the painting contest?
» Funny Contest Entry WIP
» S7 logo contest #2 vote now everybody please

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Archive-
Jump to: