HomeThe Hub PortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 
 

 8000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: 8000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:24 am

I AM JESUS

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: 8000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:25 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thanks everybody

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Revan67
007
007
avatar

Number of posts : 1252
Age : 22
Location : Valley, CA
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: 8000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:39 am

congratz nice dedication pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1233
Age : 23
Location : PA
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: 8000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:04 pm

wow when we first started the site we didn't even think we would get this many posts on the entire site but a USER?!?!?!

CONGRATZ LINK!!!!!

____________________________
Ike is the Best Character in Brawl







Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: 8000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:33 pm

thanks guys only 2000 more wooo

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: 8000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:07 pm

Link3618 wrote:
thanks guys only 2000 more wooo

wow 2000 more that will take a while but good job on ur 8000 posts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: 8000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:49 pm

congratz
3000 posts woo Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: 8000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:52 pm

koluigi wrote:
congratz
3000 posts woo Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

why u soo sad this is speical for u ur making me said Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: 8000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:59 pm

shotty53 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
congratz
3000 posts woo Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

why u soo sad this is speical for u ur making me said Sad
i dont know im in a bad mood i dont feel like going on the internet anymore...too boring now

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: 8000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:00 pm

koluigi wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
congratz
3000 posts woo Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

why u soo sad this is speical for u ur making me said Sad
i dont know im in a bad mood i dont feel like going on the internet anymore...too boring now

ohh k soo are u missing ur speical place i think thats the prob.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: 8000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:10 pm

shotty53 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
congratz
3000 posts woo Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

why u soo sad this is speical for u ur making me said Sad
i dont know im in a bad mood i dont feel like going on the internet anymore...too boring now

ohh k soo are u missing ur speical place i think thats the prob.
....ahhh noo its just everything dull need to hang out with friends "in america"

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: 8000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:21 pm

koluigi wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
congratz
3000 posts woo Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

why u soo sad this is speical for u ur making me said Sad
i dont know im in a bad mood i dont feel like going on the internet anymore...too boring now

ohh k soo are u missing ur speical place i think thats the prob.
....ahhh noo its just everything dull need to hang out with friends "in america"
whats up with this america thing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: 8000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:45 pm

shotty53 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
congratz
3000 posts woo Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

why u soo sad this is speical for u ur making me said Sad
i dont know im in a bad mood i dont feel like going on the internet anymore...too boring now

ohh k soo are u missing ur speical place i think thats the prob.
....ahhh noo its just everything dull need to hang out with friends "in america"
whats up with this america thing
guess what your marry to america

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: 8000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:58 pm

koluigi wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
congratz
3000 posts woo Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

why u soo sad this is speical for u ur making me said Sad
i dont know im in a bad mood i dont feel like going on the internet anymore...too boring now

ohh k soo are u missing ur speical place i think thats the prob.
....ahhh noo its just everything dull need to hang out with friends "in america"
whats up with this america thing
guess what your marry to america

im married to america ehhh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
avatar

Number of posts : 967
Age : 22
Location : San Diego
XBL Gamertag : DjBeep
PSN Username : DjBeep
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: 8000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:46 pm

This is a spam post made by DjBeep.
well if link has 8000 posts i might as well spam JUST 1 POST SAYING I SPAM on HIS TOPIC

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: 8000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:48 pm

DjBeep wrote:
This is a spam post made by DjBeep.
well if link has 8000 posts i might as well spam JUST 1 POST SAYING I SPAM on HIS TOPIC

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM

lol spam is that how he got his posts by spaming
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
avatar

Number of posts : 967
Age : 22
Location : San Diego
XBL Gamertag : DjBeep
PSN Username : DjBeep
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: 8000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:49 pm

shotty53 wrote:
DjBeep wrote:
This is a spam post made by DjBeep.
well if link has 8000 posts i might as well spam JUST 1 POST SAYING I SPAM on HIS TOPIC

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM

lol spam is that how he got his posts by spaming
what?spam?spam, what?what?i did whaT?spam?nah?spam, spam spam, i ateeddd spam today for breakfasT...spam Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: 8000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:01 pm

is someone jealous? link would oly hav like 6000 post if you count his post lol

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
avatar

Number of posts : 967
Age : 22
Location : San Diego
XBL Gamertag : DjBeep
PSN Username : DjBeep
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: 8000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:05 pm

shotty do u have a mustache?or a handlebar?im just curious
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: 8000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:20 pm

DjBeep wrote:
shotty do u have a mustache?or a handlebar?im just curious

umm no why u got a prob
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: 8000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:22 pm

I didnt spam. All of my posts have always been related to whatever the other members are talking about.

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: 8000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:33 pm

Link3618 wrote:
I didnt spam. All of my posts have always been related to whatever the other members are talking about.

ok cause thats a awwfully lot of posts. and i cant believe u got that much in that time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: 8000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:00 pm

I'm nearing 3000 Very Happy
thats gonna be pretty cool, i remember my 1000th Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 8000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
8000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» how do you display your gamertag?
» NWN Argentum Regio server GROWS!
» What is the best way to get fast stars?
» Mulan Application
» testing posts

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Archive-
Jump to: