HomeThe Hub PortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 
 

 What 2 Games Should I Get?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: What 2 Games Should I Get?   Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:26 pm

Link3618 wrote:
Sony cant lower the prices for finacle reasons. However i dont know why activision wouldent support Sony, because every single person with a PS3 will probobly get M2

they shouldnt support sony if they aint going to lower there prices thats bull
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: What 2 Games Should I Get?   Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:27 pm

shotty53 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Sony cant lower the prices for finacle reasons. However i dont know why activision wouldent support Sony, because every single person with a PS3 will probobly get M2

they shouldnt support sony if they aint going to lower there prices thats bull

why activision would get more money if they supported PS3.

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: What 2 Games Should I Get?   Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:30 pm

Link3618 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Sony cant lower the prices for finacle reasons. However i dont know why activision wouldent support Sony, because every single person with a PS3 will probobly get M2

they shouldnt support sony if they aint going to lower there prices thats bull

why activision would get more money if they supported PS3.

well why are they leaving them then they would stay if they wanted money. but its bin two years since the ps3 came out and they still didnt lower them unlike the xbox 360 which is lowered alot from when it came out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What 2 Games Should I Get?   Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:59 pm

shotty53 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Sony cant lower the prices for finacle reasons. However i dont know why activision wouldent support Sony, because every single person with a PS3 will probobly get M2

they shouldnt support sony if they aint going to lower there prices thats bull

why activision would get more money if they supported PS3.

well why are they leaving them then they would stay if they wanted money. but its bin two years since the ps3 came out and they still didnt lower them unlike the xbox 360 which is lowered alot from when it came out
yea, it started out at 600, now 20 more gigs than the launch system is 400
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: What 2 Games Should I Get?   Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:41 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Sony cant lower the prices for finacle reasons. However i dont know why activision wouldent support Sony, because every single person with a PS3 will probobly get M2

they shouldnt support sony if they aint going to lower there prices thats bull

why activision would get more money if they supported PS3.

well why are they leaving them then they would stay if they wanted money. but its bin two years since the ps3 came out and they still didnt lower them unlike the xbox 360 which is lowered alot from when it came out
yea, it started out at 600, now 20 more gigs than the launch system is 400
the ps3 i lowerig there pricing...the iternet told me so Very Happy

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1233
Age : 23
Location : PA
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What 2 Games Should I Get?   Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:05 am

koluigi wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Sony cant lower the prices for finacle reasons. However i dont know why activision wouldent support Sony, because every single person with a PS3 will probobly get M2

they shouldnt support sony if they aint going to lower there prices thats bull

why activision would get more money if they supported PS3.

well why are they leaving them then they would stay if they wanted money. but its bin two years since the ps3 came out and they still didnt lower them unlike the xbox 360 which is lowered alot from when it came out
yea, it started out at 600, now 20 more gigs than the launch system is 400
the ps3 i lowerig there pricing...the iternet told me so Very Happy

and if u heard it on the internet IT MUST BE TRUE!!!

____________________________
Ike is the Best Character in Brawl







Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1875
Age : 29
Location : Ireland
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: What 2 Games Should I Get?   Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:04 pm

They're thinking about a ps3 slim, which will be cheaper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: What 2 Games Should I Get?   Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:32 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
They're thinking about a ps3 slim, which will be cheaper.

wow a ps3 slim that would be just like the ps2 slim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1233
Age : 23
Location : PA
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What 2 Games Should I Get?   Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:26 am

i don't see how they would make the PS3 slim

____________________________
Ike is the Best Character in Brawl







Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What 2 Games Should I Get?   Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:27 am

KingOfKings wrote:
i don't see how they would make the PS3 slim
they said the same bout the ps2 and ps1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZaK
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3316
Age : 24
Location : Canada, Toronto ON
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: What 2 Games Should I Get?   Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:16 am

Heres an idea, sell your wii and all your wii games, then go buy a 360 and some more games. I think that would work out great.

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
avatar

Number of posts : 967
Age : 22
Location : San Diego
XBL Gamertag : DjBeep
PSN Username : DjBeep
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: What 2 Games Should I Get?   Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:14 pm

KingOfKings wrote:
i don't see how they would make the PS3 slim

how the hell do they fit a fat ps3 into a slimmer version?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: What 2 Games Should I Get?   Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:03 am

KingOfKings wrote:
i don't see how they would make the PS3 slim

why woudnt they that thing is big.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What 2 Games Should I Get?   Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:38 pm

DjBeep wrote:
KingOfKings wrote:
i don't see how they would make the PS3 slim

how the hell do they fit a fat ps3 into a slimmer version?
ummm, like they did with the ps2 and ps1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1233
Age : 23
Location : PA
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What 2 Games Should I Get?   Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:14 pm

well the PS2 was easy to make slim u just make it smaller, the PS3 can't be made smaller

____________________________
Ike is the Best Character in Brawl







Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: What 2 Games Should I Get?   Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:15 pm

KingOfKings wrote:
well the PS2 was easy to make slim u just make it smaller, the PS3 can't be made smaller

why cant they?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1233
Age : 23
Location : PA
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What 2 Games Should I Get?   Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:17 pm

its just to bulky to be made slimmer

____________________________
Ike is the Best Character in Brawl







Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: What 2 Games Should I Get?   Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:23 pm

KingOfKings wrote:
its just to bulky to be made slimmer

but they made the ps2 slimer and that was bulkeier
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
avatar

Number of posts : 4444
Age : 22
Location : South Jersey, USA
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: What 2 Games Should I Get?   Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:09 am

Thanks for all the helpful...opinions.

1. I bought Rock Band 2 (Wii) and I'm buying the Conduit soon.

2. I'm getting an 360 or a PS3 for my birthday, dunno yet. But the only reeason I want a PS3 is for Ratchet and Clank (big fan).

3.You guys make buying video games sound like a cult. No offense.

____________________________
Thanks for stopping by. You're alright.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: What 2 Games Should I Get?   Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:06 am

SmashHero24 wrote:
Thanks for all the helpful...opinions.

1. I bought Rock Band 2 (Wii) and I'm buying the Conduit soon.

2. I'm getting an 360 or a PS3 for my birthday, dunno yet. But the only reeason I want a PS3 is for Ratchet and Clank (big fan).

3.You guys make buying video games sound like a cult. No offense.

i didnt make anything sound like a cult. and the conduit looks like it sucks No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1233
Age : 23
Location : PA
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What 2 Games Should I Get?   Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:12 pm

Smash don't even think about getting a PS3

1-IT SUCKS
2-U can't buy it just for 1 game
3-IT SUCKS
4-Just about everyone on the site has a 360
5-IT SUCKS

____________________________
Ike is the Best Character in Brawl







Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What 2 Games Should I Get?   Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:45 pm

Kings, take it from the only person on this site who has a ps3 and a 360, ps3 is alot better, i can't wait till i get my ps3 headset, then i can ditch my 360 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
avatar

Number of posts : 2300
Age : 22
Location : Calgary, Alberta
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What 2 Games Should I Get?   Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:12 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
Kings, take it from the only person on this site who has a ps3 and a 360, ps3 is alot better, i can't wait till i get my ps3 headset, then i can ditch my 360 Very Happy

Like you ditched CC! PS3 is for n00bf4gs.

The Truth
The PS3 is a better system, but with its 6 or 8 cores, it is very hard to develop for, Valve has already announced they are stopping development of PS3 games, and Activision has threatened to drop the PS3 without a price drop. The CoD4 and WaW betas were 360 exclusives and there will be two timed exclusive map packs for the 360 because the community is that much better.

10 million sales of CoD4 on 360, around 4 on PS3

____________________________
Rivals: Everyone


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What 2 Games Should I Get?   Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:36 pm

Signal wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
Kings, take it from the only person on this site who has a ps3 and a 360, ps3 is alot better, i can't wait till i get my ps3 headset, then i can ditch my 360 Very Happy

Like you ditched CC! PS3 is for n00bf4gs.

The Truth
The PS3 is a better system, but with its 6 or 8 cores, it is very hard to develop for, Valve has already announced they are stopping development of PS3 games, and Activision has threatened to drop the PS3 without a price drop. The CoD4 and WaW betas were 360 exclusives and there will be two timed exclusive map packs for the 360 because the community is that much better.

10 million sales of CoD4 on 360, around 4 on PS3
yea, more sales because more people have 360s, and more people have 360s because.......
IT CAME OUT A YEAR EARLIER!!!!!! THUS GIVING IT MORE PEOPLE, FRIENDS WHO WAITED TO BUY ONE GOT 360s BECAUSE THEY KNEW PEOPLE WITH THEM!!!!!!! THUS GIVING THEM A BIGGER COMMUNITY AND SCREWING THE PS3 OVER!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iec
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 2924
Age : 23
Location : la
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: What 2 Games Should I Get?   Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:19 pm

slayer i have them both ps3 ftw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What 2 Games Should I Get?   

Back to top Go down
 
What 2 Games Should I Get?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Eastside Games and Cards Slow Grow League
» Black Powder from Warlord Games
» Newport Games Updates for Week Ending June 19th.
» Newport Games Now Carries Corvus Belli 15mm 100 Years War
» ACME Games is MOVING

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Archive-
Jump to: