Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drugs!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+5
koluigi
Linkrules08
KingOfKings
shotty53
Link3618
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Drugs!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs!!!!!!!!!   Drugs!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:29 pm

bennyboy2600 wrote:
Marijuana is actually Legal for medicinal purposes in California. They even have vending machines for it in some hospitals.
its also legal for medical purposes in michigan too, i cheered people to vote for it lol
anyways
MAKE CIGGS ILLEGAL MAKE MARY JO LEGAL FOR 18 UP AND MAKE ALCHOHOL 19 LIKE CANADA, OR EVEN 18
Back to top Go down
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
KingOfKings

Number of posts : 1233
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Drugs!!!!!!!!!   Drugs!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:14 am

y in the world would we start this thread it is so stupid
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Drugs!!!!!!!!!   Drugs!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:19 pm

ZaK wrote:
Ok in my opinion, it's awesome for ONCE AND AWHILE. Not if your some crazy addict.
Like I dont do it every day, i do it like twice every two weeks. And only at parties.

Now health wise....

Ok so studies say its bad, the only thing I think it does to you is schizophrenia...
But we constantly push ciggz and alcohol which is also terrible for you...aside.

Cigarettes are just HORRIBLE for you, lung cancer, heart disease, heart attack risk, brain cancer, tumors all things that do shit on your vital ORGANS. and worse of all.... ITS LEGAL.

Alcohol is ite if you use it in small amounts so you dont **** up your liver.

FAG

i hate how people say " O alchohal is worse, ciggeretts kill you, and there leagle" DO you not understand that Alchol will never become illeale because adults drink it and adults should be responsible enough to dicide when enough is enough. Alchohol is perfictly OK if you drink in moderation.

I agree ciggertts should be illeagle.

But weed is different. Have you ever been around people who do it. They are so stupid, and they are ruining there lives.

TPA ur a fag (for doing drugs, otherwise you are cool) and i have no respect for you (even though no one takes my respect seriously)
Back to top Go down
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
shotty53

Number of posts : 1080
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Drugs!!!!!!!!!   Drugs!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:22 pm

Link3618 wrote:
ZaK wrote:
Ok in my opinion, it's awesome for ONCE AND AWHILE. Not if your some crazy addict.
Like I dont do it every day, i do it like twice every two weeks. And only at parties.

Now health wise....

Ok so studies say its bad, the only thing I think it does to you is schizophrenia...
But we constantly push ciggz and alcohol which is also terrible for you...aside.

Cigarettes are just HORRIBLE for you, lung cancer, heart disease, heart attack risk, brain cancer, tumors all things that do shit on your vital ORGANS. and worse of all.... ITS LEGAL.

FAG

i hate how people say " O alchohal is worse, ciggeretts kill you, and there leagle" DO you not understand that Alchol will never become illeale because adults drink it and adults should be responsible enough to dicide when enough is enough. Alchohol is perfictly OK if you drink in moderation.

But weed is different. Have you ever been around people who do it. They are so stupid, and they are ruining there lives.

TPA ur a fag (for doing drugs, otherwise you are cool) and i have no respect for you (even though no one takes my respect seriously)

u know achoal can be good for u they say if u drink one beer a day. it can be good for ur liver i think
Back to top Go down
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
KingOfKings

PostSubject: Re: Drugs!!!!!!!!!   Drugs!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:13 pm

shotty53 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
ZaK wrote:

Now health wise....

FAG

u know achoal can be good for u they say if u drink one beer a day. it can be good for ur liver i think

what exactly is the reasoning behind that?
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Drugs!!!!!!!!!   Drugs!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:56 am

KingOfKings wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
ZaK wrote:

Now health wise....

FAG

what exactly is the reasoning behind that?

i heard wine was good for you.
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Drugs!!!!!!!!!   Drugs!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:37 pm

Link3618 wrote:
ZaK wrote:

Now health wise....

FAG

Weed is just like alchohol if you do it responsibly it dosent **** you up. All the weird crack heads you guys see do this shit everyday. I on the other hand do it once in awhile.
Back to top Go down
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
KingOfKings

PostSubject: Re: Drugs!!!!!!!!!   Drugs!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:13 pm

ok this thread will be officially turned into a spam thread talk about anything except drugs if the drug talk continues i will lock the thread because it is stupid and pointless
Back to top Go down
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
shotty53

Number of posts : 1080
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Drugs!!!!!!!!!   Drugs!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:37 pm

KingOfKings wrote:
ok this thread will be officially turned into a spam thread talk about anything except drugs if the drug talk continues i will lock the thread because it is stupid and pointless

exactly put it this way drugs are bad get that now. they will never be good for u and if anyone thinks that there good for u then ur stupid and doing them. soo thats finally
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Drugs!!!!!!!!!   Drugs!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:07 pm

ZaK wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
ZaK wrote:

Now health wise....

FAG

Weed is just like alchohol if you do it responsibly it dosent **** you up. All the weird crack heads you guys see do this shit everyday. I on the other hand do it once in awhile.

O so you are a drug freak. Congrats hi five. Congrats man you do weed, i wish i could be hardcore and make responsible disisons like you do Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drugs!!!!!!!!!   Drugs!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drugs!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Archive :: News Archive (Hub Museum)-
Jump to: