HomeThe Hub PortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 
 

 What Our Admins Look like???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: What Our Admins Look like???   Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:52 am

Are they fat, skinny, ugly, attractive, who knows...

Chaos: A kid with long hair, skinny

Kings: Tall, moderate weight, medium hair

Link- Blactastic

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1233
Age : 23
Location : PA
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What Our Admins Look like???   Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:04 am

Link3618 wrote:
Are they fat, skinny, ugly, attractive, who knows...

Chaos: A kid with long hair, skinny

Kings: Tall, moderate weight, medium hair

Link- Blactastic

ill tell u when all 3 are right but as for now u don't have them all right

____________________________
Ike is the Best Character in Brawl







Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: What Our Admins Look like???   Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:07 am

post a picture, im only a pedophile

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaos171
Epic Person of Epicness
Epic Person of Epicness
avatar

Number of posts : 1571
Age : 23
Wii FC : 3239-7769-5924-1861
XBL Gamertag : Chaos170
Brawl FC : 4897-5598-0227
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What Our Admins Look like???   Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:52 pm

mines kinda right, depends on how long and how skinny u mean

i have long hair for a guy, but not one of those ones that look almost like a girl from the back

and im pretty skinny, way like 120 pounds at most

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wi-fi-tournaments.forumotion.com
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
avatar

Number of posts : 3402
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania, United States
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What Our Admins Look like???   Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:16 pm

Chaos171 wrote:
mines kinda right, depends on how long and how skinny u mean

i have long hair for a guy, but not one of those ones that look almost like a girl from the back

and im pretty skinny, way like 120 pounds at most
don't u weigh like 105...all that vinegar is getting to u

____________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: What Our Admins Look like???   Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:25 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
Chaos171 wrote:
mines kinda right, depends on how long and how skinny u mean

i have long hair for a guy, but not one of those ones that look almost like a girl from the back

and im pretty skinny, way like 120 pounds at most
don't u weigh like 105...all that vinegar is getting to u

lol i only weigh 90 pounds
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What Our Admins Look like???   Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:36 am

shotty53 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
Chaos171 wrote:
mines kinda right, depends on how long and how skinny u mean

i have long hair for a guy, but not one of those ones that look almost like a girl from the back

and im pretty skinny, way like 120 pounds at most
don't u weigh like 105...all that vinegar is getting to u

lol i only weigh 90 pounds
hey, are you anorexic lol?
this one kid in my grade is super skinny and frail, the smallest, and weighs 110
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
avatar

Number of posts : 3402
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania, United States
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What Our Admins Look like???   Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:54 am

Slayer9498 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
Chaos171 wrote:
mines kinda right, depends on how long and how skinny u mean

i have long hair for a guy, but not one of those ones that look almost like a girl from the back

and im pretty skinny, way like 120 pounds at most
don't u weigh like 105...all that vinegar is getting to u

lol i only weigh 90 pounds
hey, are you anorexic lol?
this one kid in my grade is super skinny and frail, the smallest, and weighs 110
no he's just short Smile

____________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
ZaK
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3316
Age : 24
Location : Canada, Toronto ON
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: What Our Admins Look like???   Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:29 am

I weigh 120 and i think im 5'7...

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 24
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: What Our Admins Look like???   Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:36 am

you guys are so freakin skinny im like 140-160

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZaK
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3316
Age : 24
Location : Canada, Toronto ON
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: What Our Admins Look like???   Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:40 am

koluigi wrote:
you guys are so freakin skinny im like 140-160

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Mcdonalds model!

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 24
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: What Our Admins Look like???   Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:45 am

ZaK wrote:
koluigi wrote:
you guys are so freakin skinny im like 140-160

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Mcdonalds model!

does mcdonalds touch you at night?

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaos171
Epic Person of Epicness
Epic Person of Epicness
avatar

Number of posts : 1571
Age : 23
Wii FC : 3239-7769-5924-1861
XBL Gamertag : Chaos170
Brawl FC : 4897-5598-0227
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What Our Admins Look like???   Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:58 am

ZaK wrote:
I weigh 120 and i think im 5'7...

im like somewere between 5 4 and 5 6 not sure exactly though

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wi-fi-tournaments.forumotion.com
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: What Our Admins Look like???   Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:48 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
Chaos171 wrote:
mines kinda right, depends on how long and how skinny u mean

i have long hair for a guy, but not one of those ones that look almost like a girl from the back

and im pretty skinny, way like 120 pounds at most
don't u weigh like 105...all that vinegar is getting to u

lol i only weigh 90 pounds
hey, are you anorexic lol?
this one kid in my grade is super skinny and frail, the smallest, and weighs 110
no he's just short Smile

dang right and im 4 ft 11 inch yah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bennyboy2600
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Color
avatar

Number of posts : 434
Age : 24
Location : Behind you
XBL Gamertag : SuaveSalmon
Brawl FC : 1032-0995-3450
Mario Kart Wii FC : 3179-6940-2288
Epicness : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: What Our Admins Look like???   Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:44 am

Linkrules08 wrote:
Chaos171 wrote:
mines kinda right, depends on how long and how skinny u mean

i have long hair for a guy, but not one of those ones that look almost like a girl from the back

and im pretty skinny, way like 120 pounds at most
don't u weigh like 105...all that vinegar is getting to u
Lol stop stealin me vinegar oh and Linkrules, Chaos, and Kings all have really hairy legs. And Kings Has terrible looking sideburns...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: What Our Admins Look like???   Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:14 am

Im 5'7 and sexy\ 120 pounds of muscle. and im super skinny.

i remember when i joined this site i was 4'11 87lbs hahaha

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: What Our Admins Look like???   Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:11 pm

Link3618 wrote:
Im 5'7 and sexy\ 120 pounds of muscle. and im super skinny.

i remember when i joined this site i was 4'11 87lbs hahaha
wow i rember when i joined this site two i was 4 11 and short and wieghed 90 pounds
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bennyboy2600
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Color
avatar

Number of posts : 434
Age : 24
Location : Behind you
XBL Gamertag : SuaveSalmon
Brawl FC : 1032-0995-3450
Mario Kart Wii FC : 3179-6940-2288
Epicness : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: What Our Admins Look like???   Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:13 pm

shotty53 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Im 5'7 and sexy\ 120 pounds of muscle. and im super skinny.

i remember when i joined this site i was 4'11 87lbs hahaha
wow i rember when i joined this site two i was 4 11 and short and wieghed 90 pounds
That was three weeks ago... oh and i go to the same school as this kid and he's like a midget.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: What Our Admins Look like???   Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:10 pm

bennyboy2600 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Im 5'7 and sexy\ 120 pounds of muscle. and im super skinny.

i remember when i joined this site i was 4'11 87lbs hahaha
wow i rember when i joined this site two i was 4 11 and short and wieghed 90 pounds
That was three weeks ago... oh and i go to the same school as this kid and he's like a midget.

ohh lol ur soo funny bennyboy!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bennyboy2600
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Color
avatar

Number of posts : 434
Age : 24
Location : Behind you
XBL Gamertag : SuaveSalmon
Brawl FC : 1032-0995-3450
Mario Kart Wii FC : 3179-6940-2288
Epicness : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: What Our Admins Look like???   Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:15 pm

shotty53 wrote:
bennyboy2600 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Im 5'7 and sexy\ 120 pounds of muscle. and im super skinny.

i remember when i joined this site i was 4'11 87lbs hahaha
wow i rember when i joined this site two i was 4 11 and short and wieghed 90 pounds
That was three weeks ago... oh and i go to the same school as this kid and he's like a midget.

ohh lol ur soo funny bennyboy!!!
Tyvm, I speaketh the trutheth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: What Our Admins Look like???   Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:19 pm

bennyboy2600 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
bennyboy2600 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Im 5'7 and sexy\ 120 pounds of muscle. and im super skinny.

i remember when i joined this site i was 4'11 87lbs hahaha
wow i rember when i joined this site two i was 4 11 and short and wieghed 90 pounds
That was three weeks ago... oh and i go to the same school as this kid and he's like a midget.

ohh lol ur soo funny bennyboy!!!
Tyvm, I speaketh the trutheth.

ohh u speketh the trutheth ehhhh well ur stupid how about that i speaketeh the trutheethh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bennyboy2600
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Color
avatar

Number of posts : 434
Age : 24
Location : Behind you
XBL Gamertag : SuaveSalmon
Brawl FC : 1032-0995-3450
Mario Kart Wii FC : 3179-6940-2288
Epicness : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: What Our Admins Look like???   Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:26 pm

shotty53 wrote:
bennyboy2600 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
bennyboy2600 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Im 5'7 and sexy\ 120 pounds of muscle. and im super skinny.

i remember when i joined this site i was 4'11 87lbs hahaha
wow i rember when i joined this site two i was 4 11 and short and wieghed 90 pounds
That was three weeks ago... oh and i go to the same school as this kid and he's like a midget.

ohh lol ur soo funny bennyboy!!!
Tyvm, I speaketh the trutheth.

ohh u speketh the trutheth ehhhh well ur stupid how about that i speaketeh the trutheethh
You do realize that every other word you type is spelled wrong, right? I actually try to spell words wrong sometimes but your errors are unintentional. Long word ftw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: What Our Admins Look like???   Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:30 pm

bennyboy2600 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
bennyboy2600 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
bennyboy2600 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Im 5'7 and sexy\ 120 pounds of muscle. and im super skinny.

i remember when i joined this site i was 4'11 87lbs hahaha
wow i rember when i joined this site two i was 4 11 and short and wieghed 90 pounds
That was three weeks ago... oh and i go to the same school as this kid and he's like a midget.

ohh lol ur soo funny bennyboy!!!
Tyvm, I speaketh the trutheth.

ohh u speketh the trutheth ehhhh well ur stupid how about that i speaketeh the trutheethh
You do realize that every other word you type is spelled wrong, right? I actually try to spell words wrong sometimes but your errors are unintentional. Long word ftw Very Happy

yah i know but i dont try to do that i just type fast and screw up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 24
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: What Our Admins Look like???   Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:15 pm

well i tink my laptop is broken the space bar and the vowels have to either be tapped once or twice (giggity)or touched slowly (giggity)

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: What Our Admins Look like???   Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:36 pm

koluigi wrote:
well i tink my laptop is broken the space bar and the vowels have to either be tapped once or twice (giggity)or touched slowly (giggity)

lol omg that was really smooth (giggity GOOO!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What Our Admins Look like???   

Back to top Go down
 
What Our Admins Look like???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Mods and admins!
» Comandos Básicos y cosas que necesitan saber los admins nuevos
» Admin mis-use of admin privledges
» Post deletions by Administrators in Miiverse
» Happy Birthday Admin

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Archive-
Jump to: