HomeThe Hub PortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 
 

 COD WAW MAP PACK 2 IS OUT!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 1233
Age : 22
Location : PA
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: COD WAW MAP PACK 2 IS OUT!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:56 am

that is highest ive heard of besides signals 22

____________________________
Ike is the Best Character in Brawl







Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen


Number of posts : 1080
Age : 22
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: COD WAW MAP PACK 2 IS OUT!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:07 am

KingOfKings wrote:
that is highest ive heard of besides signals 22

22 thats pretty high. i wonder if they found any glitchs in it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse


Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: COD WAW MAP PACK 2 IS OUT!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:27 am

Me and my buds got to 58

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 1233
Age : 22
Location : PA
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: COD WAW MAP PACK 2 IS OUT!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:14 pm

Link3618 wrote:
Me and my buds got to 58
How in the world did u get to 58?

____________________________
Ike is the Best Character in Brawl







Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen


Number of posts : 1080
Age : 22
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: COD WAW MAP PACK 2 IS OUT!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:14 pm

KingOfKings wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Me and my buds got to 58
How in the world did u get to 58?

thats crazy u hade to be glicthing or something i mean it just u two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaos171
Epic Person of Epicness
Epic Person of Epicness


Number of posts : 1571
Age : 22
Wii FC : 3239-7769-5924-1861
XBL Gamertag : Chaos170
Brawl FC : 4897-5598-0227
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: COD WAW MAP PACK 2 IS OUT!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:21 pm

he said buds so im guessing he had 3 friends

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wi-fi-tournaments.forumotion.com
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen


Number of posts : 1080
Age : 22
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: COD WAW MAP PACK 2 IS OUT!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:48 pm

Chaos171 wrote:
he said buds so im guessing he had 3 friends

lol or he didnt have friends i dont know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bennyboy2600
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Color


Number of posts : 434
Age : 23
Location : Behind you
XBL Gamertag : SuaveSalmon
Brawl FC : 1032-0995-3450
Mario Kart Wii FC : 3179-6940-2288
Epicness : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: COD WAW MAP PACK 2 IS OUT!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:47 pm

Link3618 wrote:
Me and my buds got to 58
That is pure epicness if you didn't glitch but if you did then it's just, meh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 1233
Age : 22
Location : PA
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: COD WAW MAP PACK 2 IS OUT!   Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:06 am

sorry to say this but there is no way he could have gotten to 58 without glitching i just don't see it happening

____________________________
Ike is the Best Character in Brawl







Back to top Go down
View user profile
bennyboy2600
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Color


Number of posts : 434
Age : 23
Location : Behind you
XBL Gamertag : SuaveSalmon
Brawl FC : 1032-0995-3450
Mario Kart Wii FC : 3179-6940-2288
Epicness : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: COD WAW MAP PACK 2 IS OUT!   Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:40 am

KingOfKings wrote:
sorry to say this but there is no way he could have gotten to 58 without glitching i just don't see it happening
Kings, remember anything is possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 1233
Age : 22
Location : PA
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: COD WAW MAP PACK 2 IS OUT!   Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:16 pm

bennyboy2600 wrote:
KingOfKings wrote:
sorry to say this but there is no way he could have gotten to 58 without glitching i just don't see it happening
Kings, remember anything is possible.

that is what i'm on a boat taught me

____________________________
Ike is the Best Character in Brawl







Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse


Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: COD WAW MAP PACK 2 IS OUT!   Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:45 pm

its not that hard you just need the unlimited weapon glitch XPPP

To get more then 2 guns... Open the mystery box run grab a perk o cola while your drinking it get the gun that appeared in the box.

Also keep 1 zombie alive at the end of each round to make sure you know where the mystery box is to survive the next wave

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son


Number of posts : 3402
Age : 22
Location : Pennsylvania, United States
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: COD WAW MAP PACK 2 IS OUT!   Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:05 pm

New Record...got to 18 with me bennyboy and Chaos.

____________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen


Number of posts : 1080
Age : 22
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: COD WAW MAP PACK 2 IS OUT!   Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:39 am

Linkrules08 wrote:
New Record...got to 18 with me bennyboy and Chaos.

i got to 19 with some random ppl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bennyboy2600
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Color


Number of posts : 434
Age : 23
Location : Behind you
XBL Gamertag : SuaveSalmon
Brawl FC : 1032-0995-3450
Mario Kart Wii FC : 3179-6940-2288
Epicness : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: COD WAW MAP PACK 2 IS OUT!   Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:47 pm

shotty53 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
New Record...got to 18 with me bennyboy and Chaos.

i got to 19 with some random ppl
Was it with four people? Because with 3 people 18 is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 1233
Age : 22
Location : PA
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: COD WAW MAP PACK 2 IS OUT!   Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:23 pm

me and chaos are still playing, but my highest is 11

____________________________
Ike is the Best Character in Brawl







Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero


Number of posts : 2300
Age : 22
Location : Calgary, Alberta
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: COD WAW MAP PACK 2 IS OUT!   Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:30 pm

22 with 3 of my friends from school. 18 with 3 people, the amount of zombies for 4 people though, one guy left the game right at the start. 16 with 4 people, but one of our friends who had never played before screwed us over and got downed 36 times (not even kidding...)


Link I think you're making things up. Could anybody verify this for me? Even with that glitch, I find that to be ummm.. bs.

____________________________
Rivals: Everyone


Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy


Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: COD WAW MAP PACK 2 IS OUT!   Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:44 pm

i have bad news:my friend took back waw
kinda good news:i got mirrors edge back

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaos171
Epic Person of Epicness
Epic Person of Epicness


Number of posts : 1571
Age : 22
Wii FC : 3239-7769-5924-1861
XBL Gamertag : Chaos170
Brawl FC : 4897-5598-0227
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: COD WAW MAP PACK 2 IS OUT!   Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:32 pm

Signal wrote:
22 with 3 of my friends from school. 18 with 3 people, the amount of zombies for 4 people though, one guy left the game right at the start. 16 with 4 people, but one of our friends who had never played before screwed us over and got downed 36 times (not even kidding...)


Link I think you're making things up. Could anybody verify this for me? Even with that glitch, I find that to be ummm.. bs.

im pretty sure zombie count is the same, because when playing with more people everyone has less points but they total around the same

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wi-fi-tournaments.forumotion.com
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son


Number of posts : 3402
Age : 22
Location : Pennsylvania, United States
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: COD WAW MAP PACK 2 IS OUT!   Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:37 pm

Chaos171 wrote:
Signal wrote:
22 with 3 of my friends from school. 18 with 3 people, the amount of zombies for 4 people though, one guy left the game right at the start. 16 with 4 people, but one of our friends who had never played before screwed us over and got downed 36 times (not even kidding...)


Link I think you're making things up. Could anybody verify this for me? Even with that glitch, I find that to be ummm.. bs.

im pretty sure zombie count is the same, because when playing with more people everyone has less points but they total around the same
The zombie count doesn't change the only way to face less is if you have 4 people and they split up and two go to one hut and two go to another hut. Then the zombies will split accordingly.

____________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
Chaos171
Epic Person of Epicness
Epic Person of Epicness


Number of posts : 1571
Age : 22
Wii FC : 3239-7769-5924-1861
XBL Gamertag : Chaos170
Brawl FC : 4897-5598-0227
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: COD WAW MAP PACK 2 IS OUT!   Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:54 pm

well they don't think they split, i think its still random where they spawn, like on group could get a lot more then the other

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wi-fi-tournaments.forumotion.com
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen


Number of posts : 1080
Age : 22
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: COD WAW MAP PACK 2 IS OUT!   Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:23 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
Chaos171 wrote:
Signal wrote:
22 with 3 of my friends from school. 18 with 3 people, the amount of zombies for 4 people though, one guy left the game right at the start. 16 with 4 people, but one of our friends who had never played before screwed us over and got downed 36 times (not even kidding...)


Link I think you're making things up. Could anybody verify this for me? Even with that glitch, I find that to be ummm.. bs.

im pretty sure zombie count is the same, because when playing with more people everyone has less points but they total around the same
The zombie count doesn't change the only way to face less is if you have 4 people and they split up and two go to one hut and two go to another hut. Then the zombies will split accordingly.

that may not be soo the zombies could go to a differnt hut and they get more zombies. or they wont get none at all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 1233
Age : 22
Location : PA
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: COD WAW MAP PACK 2 IS OUT!   Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:31 pm

i am pretty sure that the count does not change but i think the AI changes depending on how many people u have, so they get smarter and more lethal

____________________________
Ike is the Best Character in Brawl







Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen


Number of posts : 1080
Age : 22
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: COD WAW MAP PACK 2 IS OUT!   Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:09 pm

KingOfKings wrote:
i am pretty sure that the count does not change but i think the AI changes depending on how many people u have, so they get smarter and more lethal

well i would imagine every round they get smarter and deadlier
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 1233
Age : 22
Location : PA
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: COD WAW MAP PACK 2 IS OUT!   Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:51 pm

shotty53 wrote:
KingOfKings wrote:
i am pretty sure that the count does not change but i think the AI changes depending on how many people u have, so they get smarter and more lethal

well i would imagine every round they get smarter and deadlier

yeah i know but i mean if there are 2 people they might just be coming through one entrance one at a time but if there are 4 people they probably come in in multiples and they come in more strategically

____________________________
Ike is the Best Character in Brawl







Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: COD WAW MAP PACK 2 IS OUT!   Today at 7:47 am

Back to top Go down
 
COD WAW MAP PACK 2 IS OUT!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Id Super Pack On Steam
» Pack Korean language ?
» Terminator Armor for my Pack Leaders?
» Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Pack
» [OpenGT 2009] Autorlando Sport skin pack

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game Central :: Call of Duty Talk-
Jump to: