Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

shs challanges you

Go down 
+8
chaoskilla
koluigi
KingOfKings
bennyboy2600
Lord Revan67
Linkrules08
Signal
Iec
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
True Lycanthrope
PONG
PONG
True Lycanthrope

Number of posts : 61
Epicness : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-03

shs challanges you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: shs challanges you   shs challanges you - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:13 pm

OK first things first, I didn't say I wouldn't allow him to challenge you. I said that he needs to prove to me enough of our members play the 360 before making a challenge, or else he wouldn't be able to follow through on his word.

I really don't want to enter into an argument seeing as iec and chaos have already done a good job of ruining your opinion of SHS, however all I can say is we withdraw any challenges, and any future challenges. We don't want to war with any clan less than a good sport, especially when there's the potential for you guys to start a flame war, as I have witnessed in this topic. We want to war level headed, down to earth and non egotistical clans.

Also, to answer your question, here's a hint on getting good recruitment levels on the wii. Don't slag off the console your intended audience owns. That's just a retarded idea. Seriously all your doing is making your clan look like a bunch of hypocrites and fools.
Back to top Go down
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Shadow_Stars/index/
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: shs challanges you   shs challanges you - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:27 pm

True Lycanthrope wrote:
OK first things first, I didn't say I wouldn't allow him to challenge you. I said that he needs to prove to me enough of our members play the 360 before making a challenge, or else he wouldn't be able to follow through on his word.

I really don't want to enter into an argument seeing as iec and chaos have already done a good job of ruining your opinion of SHS, however all I can say is we withdraw any challenges, and any future challenges. We don't want to war with any clan less than a good sport, especially when there's the potential for you guys to start a flame war, as I have witnessed in this topic. We want to war level headed, down to earth and non egotistical clans.

Also, to answer your question, here's a hint on getting good recruitment levels on the wii. Don't slag off the console your intended audience owns. That's just a retarded idea. Seriously all your doing is making your clan look like a bunch of hypocrites and fools.

thank you for being a good person thats why you are a smart leader.we are not inactive its just we do not have many members.there no need to prechallenge someone if you cant make them buy the game....
Back to top Go down
bennyboy2600
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Color
bennyboy2600

Number of posts : 434
XBL Gamertag : SuaveSalmon
Brawl FC : 1032-0995-3450
Mario Kart Wii FC : 3179-6940-2288
Epicness : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: shs challanges you   shs challanges you - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:31 pm

koluigi wrote:
True Lycanthrope wrote:

thank you for being a good person thats why you are a smart leader.we are not inactive its just we do not have many members.there no need to prechallenge someone if you cant make them buy the game....
I can't believe it went this far... but I think that we have learned something today... that not only do we need to forget about today but also to agree never to get this out of hand again. I also agree with koluigi in every way.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: shs challanges you   shs challanges you - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:35 pm

bennyboy2600 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
True Lycanthrope wrote:

I can't believe it went this far... but I think that we have learned something today... that not only do we need to forget about today but also to agree never to get this out of hand again. I also agree with koluigi in every way.
i dont see why people would have so much anger over the internet.all you need to calm down and king i am you postivator superior no need to go crazy
Back to top Go down
Chaos171
Epic Person of Epicness
Epic Person of Epicness
Chaos171

Number of posts : 1571
Wii FC : 3239-7769-5924-1861
XBL Gamertag : Chaos170
Brawl FC : 4897-5598-0227
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: shs challanges you   shs challanges you - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:29 am

well the fight was mainly started by signal and kings

and idk about signal but kings is that way in real life, gets mad about everything and thinks insulting them will make them see his way
Back to top Go down
https://wi-fi-tournaments.forumotion.com
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: shs challanges you   shs challanges you - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:29 am

Chaos171 wrote:

and idk about signal but kings is that way in real life, gets mad about everything and thinks insulting them will make them see his way
i think you should slap king for me show him who's boss lol i also and will continue to blame signal
Back to top Go down
bennyboy2600
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Color
bennyboy2600

PostSubject: Re: shs challanges you   shs challanges you - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:40 am

koluigi wrote:
Chaos171 wrote:

i think you should slap king for me show him who's boss lol i also and will continue to blame signal
I'll kick his @$$ for ya...
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: shs challanges you   shs challanges you - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:04 pm

bennyboy2600 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Chaos171 wrote:

I'll kick his @$$ for ya...
do it do it now!!!
Back to top Go down
bennyboy2600
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Color
bennyboy2600

PostSubject: Re: shs challanges you   shs challanges you - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:33 pm

I'll make him squeal like a little pig piggy pig at BEDNR's soiree.
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: shs challanges you   shs challanges you - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:51 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
Not even going to be close to enough people for this...I don't even think i'll be getting it right away.

Do we even have one person who is even thinking about getting this game besides me!?
im not getting it, might even sell my wii XD
all i play is cod4, halo3, and rock band 2
cod4 for PS3 AND 360
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: shs challanges you   shs challanges you - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:55 pm

o and everyone
QUIT FIGHTING
SHS is mainly cool, we are mainly cool
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: shs challanges you   shs challanges you - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:59 pm

where have you been? (besides xbox360)
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: shs challanges you   shs challanges you - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:34 pm

fag... wii fails
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: shs challanges you   shs challanges you - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:29 pm

koluigi wrote:
where have you been? (besides xbox360)
ummm
just xbox 360
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

Number of posts : 2300
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: shs challanges you   shs challanges you - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:47 pm

iecman5 wrote:
the statistics speaks for them selves,we'er more active, more people prefer us, therfor we win

and you can sit in your empty little room and think you high and mighty

when we'er where the partys at

Aha, we run things a different way here, we don't think we're high and mighty, we don't care, we like who we have here. Not arrogant self-conscious douchebags like you who think that the party is where there are more people. Go search the definition of Quality of Life and rethink your shit. I don't care if any other SHS members come here and talk, they're good people, but you are a fucking shithead douchebagging cocknobbler and you think you can run the show. Get the **** out of here and don't come back. Your grade 0 spelling level doesn't help your case at all shithead, now **** off douchenozzle.

You have brought me to a new level of anger. I can't describe it how fucking stupid you are.
Back to top Go down
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
KingOfKings

Number of posts : 1233
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1

PostSubject: Re: shs challanges you   shs challanges you - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:03 pm

Signal wrote:
iecman5 wrote:
the statistics speaks for them selves,we'er more active, more people prefer us, therfor we win

and you can sit in your empty little room and think you high and mighty

when we'er where the partys at

Aha, we run things a different way here, we don't think we're high and mighty, we don't care, we like who we have here. Not arrogant self-conscious douchebags like you who think that the party is where there are more people. Go search the definition of Quality of Life and rethink your shit. I don't care if any other SHS members come here and talk, they're good people, but you are a fucking shithead douchebagging cocknobbler and you think you can run the show. Get the **** out of here and don't come back. Your grade 0 spelling level doesn't help your case at all shithead, now **** off douchenozzle.

You have brought me to a new level of anger. I can't describe it how fucking stupid you are.

could not have said it better myself
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: shs challanges you   shs challanges you - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:07 pm

Crying or Very sad
maybe i should just go for another month
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

PostSubject: Re: shs challanges you   shs challanges you - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:12 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
Crying or Very sad

You left for a month? When?
Back to top Go down
bennyboy2600
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Color
bennyboy2600

PostSubject: Re: shs challanges you   shs challanges you - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:14 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
Crying or Very sad
Don't go man... and don't cry it makes you look like a pussy.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: shs challanges you   shs challanges you - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:22 pm

bennyboy2600 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
Crying or Very sad
Don't go man... and don't cry it makes you look like a pussy.
looks who talking(pointing at avatar)
iec next time send a meesage to a admin
and dont come here thinking and saying stuff you dont know about
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: shs challanges you   shs challanges you - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:26 pm

Yeah iec we are a family hear and even though there may be only a dozen of us we make things fun and enjoyable. havnt you ever heard quality beats quanity.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

PostSubject: Re: shs challanges you   shs challanges you - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:43 am

Link3618 wrote:
Yeah iec we are a family hear and even though there may be only a dozen of us we make things fun and enjoyable. havnt you ever heard quality beats quanity.

+1 Nice way to say it Smile
Back to top Go down
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
KingOfKings

Number of posts : 1233
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1

PostSubject: Re: shs challanges you   shs challanges you - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:54 am

Link3618 wrote:

wow link that is deep lol but seriously u are right +1 aswell
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: shs challanges you   shs challanges you - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:21 pm

im fine as long as the fighting stops
i left w/o realizing, i thought it was only like a week 0.0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shs challanges you   shs challanges you - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

shs challanges you
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2