HomeThe Hub PortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 
 

 God Dang it :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific


Number of posts : 3104
Age : 22
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: God Dang it :(   Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:52 pm

About a week ago, my headet broke Sad
not fully, but i cant talk into it, can only hear out of it, so i was stuck with my Rock Band Mic playin cod
AND THEN, 3 DAYS AGO, IT ALSO RANDOMLY BREAKS
so i cant talk on ps3 anymore, or sing on RB Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse


Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: God Dang it :(   Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:39 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
About a week ago, my headet broke Sad
not fully, but i cant talk into it, can only hear out of it, so i was stuck with my Rock Band Mic playin cod
AND THEN, 3 DAYS AGO, IT ALSO RANDOMLY BREAKS
so i cant talk on ps3 anymore, or sing on RB Crying or Very sad

aww that sucks

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific


Number of posts : 3104
Age : 22
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: God Dang it :(   Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:42 pm

yea, u saw that earlier when we played
i ROCKED though, hey Link xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy


Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: God Dang it :(   Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:33 pm

aww i have two mics awww
koluigi wrote:
too bad the wii mic is barely used for anything soon

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DjBeep
Wii
Wii


Number of posts : 967
Age : 21
Location : San Diego
XBL Gamertag : DjBeep
PSN Username : DjBeep
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: God Dang it :(   Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:32 am

Slayer9498 wrote:
About a week ago, my headet broke Sad
not fully, but i cant talk into it, can only hear out of it, so i was stuck with my Rock Band Mic playin cod
AND THEN, 3 DAYS AGO, IT ALSO RANDOMLY BREAKS
so i cant talk on ps3 anymore, or sing on RB Crying or Very sad
lol remember Lord_R1Raven?
oh ya and i figured out why i sucked that day when i prestiged,, i didnt have the dual mag on Mp40, now i do Very Happy

BTW YOU SHOULDA TOLD ME THE 10TH PRESTIGE GLITCH BEFORE I PRESTIGED
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific


Number of posts : 3104
Age : 22
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: God Dang it :(   Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:23 pm

DjBeep wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
About a week ago, my headet broke Sad
not fully, but i cant talk into it, can only hear out of it, so i was stuck with my Rock Band Mic playin cod
AND THEN, 3 DAYS AGO, IT ALSO RANDOMLY BREAKS
so i cant talk on ps3 anymore, or sing on RB Crying or Very sad
lol remember Lord_R1Raven?
oh ya and i figured out why i sucked that day when i prestiged,, i didnt have the dual mag on Mp40, now i do Very Happy

BTW YOU SHOULDA TOLD ME THE 10TH PRESTIGE GLITCH BEFORE I PRESTIGED
i know, i failed on 4th prestige, and i played 1 match at level 1, and went 2-10 with thomson and quit, MP40 Dual Mag pwnz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DjBeep
Wii
Wii


Number of posts : 967
Age : 21
Location : San Diego
XBL Gamertag : DjBeep
PSN Username : DjBeep
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: God Dang it :(   Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:35 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
DjBeep wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
About a week ago, my headet broke Sad
not fully, but i cant talk into it, can only hear out of it, so i was stuck with my Rock Band Mic playin cod
AND THEN, 3 DAYS AGO, IT ALSO RANDOMLY BREAKS
so i cant talk on ps3 anymore, or sing on RB Crying or Very sad
lol remember Lord_R1Raven?
oh ya and i figured out why i sucked that day when i prestiged,, i didnt have the dual mag on Mp40, now i do Very Happy

BTW YOU SHOULDA TOLD ME THE 10TH PRESTIGE GLITCH BEFORE I PRESTIGED
i know, i failed on 4th prestige, and i played 1 match at level 1, and went 2-10 with thomson and quit, MP40 Dual Mag pwnz

i cant use a mp40 witout dual mag or else i sux even with a silencer or the sights i suck xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific


Number of posts : 3104
Age : 22
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: God Dang it :(   Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:00 pm

im still good with those though lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy


Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: God Dang it :(   Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:05 pm

some guns dont need sught.silencer unless playing domination or hc.i dont really care about my ratio i just like to have fun.seub machine guns need more ammo

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific


Number of posts : 3104
Age : 22
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: God Dang it :(   Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:20 pm

koluigi wrote:
some guns dont need sught.silencer unless playing domination or hc.i dont really care about my ratio i just like to have fun.seub machine guns need more ammo
silencer sucks, its WAY better without it, it weakens the gun
with dual mag and juggernaught you should get 3 hit kills easy
pair that with a sick dropshot, and your set
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy


Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: God Dang it :(   Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:48 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
some guns dont need sught.silencer unless playing domination or hc.i dont really care about my ratio i just like to have fun.seub machine guns need more ammo
silencer sucks, its WAY better without it, it weakens the gun
with dual mag and juggernaught you should get 3 hit kills easy
pair that with a sick dropshot, and your set
i dont see why people hate juggernaught and i thought silencer reduces range...

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Revan67
007
007


Number of posts : 1252
Age : 21
Location : Valley, CA
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: God Dang it :(   Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:33 pm

Yeah silencer is beast on g3 and juggy is ok as long as your not using it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy


Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: God Dang it :(   Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:57 pm

Lord Revan67 wrote:
Yeah silencer is beast on g3 and juggy is ok as long as your not using it
i can see why juggernaut is bad when using rifles and bolt action rifles but it there for a reason

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific


Number of posts : 3104
Age : 22
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: God Dang it :(   Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:43 pm

koluigi wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
some guns dont need sught.silencer unless playing domination or hc.i dont really care about my ratio i just like to have fun.seub machine guns need more ammo
silencer sucks, its WAY better without it, it weakens the gun
with dual mag and juggernaught you should get 3 hit kills easy
pair that with a sick dropshot, and your set
i dont see why people hate juggernaught and i thought silencer reduces range...
i laugh so hard at people who hate jug
they use stopping power
and AHEM
MORE BULLET DAMAGE PLUS MORE HEALTH = EQUAL GUNFIGHT
then they say i suck even though i just went 45-10 on their ass, then smoke them 1v1 juggy or not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy


Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: God Dang it :(   Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:25 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
some guns dont need sught.silencer unless playing domination or hc.i dont really care about my ratio i just like to have fun.seub machine guns need more ammo
silencer sucks, its WAY better without it, it weakens the gun
with dual mag and juggernaught you should get 3 hit kills easy
pair that with a sick dropshot, and your set
i dont see why people hate juggernaught and i thought silencer reduces range...
i laugh so hard at people who hate jug
they use stopping power
and AHEM
MORE BULLET DAMAGE PLUS MORE HEALTH = EQUAL GUNFIGHT
then they say i suck even though i just went 45-10 on their ass, then smoke them 1v1 juggy or not
ehhh all im trying to do is to finish my bol action challenges.its so hard!!!

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: God Dang it :(   Today at 6:20 pm

Back to top Go down
 
God Dang it :(
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game Central :: PS3 Talk-
Jump to: