HomeThe Hub PortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 
 

 LeGo Dsi----

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
avatar

Number of posts : 967
Age : 23
Location : San Diego
XBL Gamertag : DjBeep
PSN Username : DjBeep
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: LeGo Dsi----   Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:34 pm

Just sum ranDom vid i saw on yutube
pretty weird how they spend days making the dsi by just adding a camera

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
avatar

Number of posts : 3402
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania, United States
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: LeGo Dsi----   Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:06 pm

DjBeep wrote:
Just sum ranDom vid i saw on yutube
pretty weird how they spend days making the dsi by just adding a camera

That's awesome. I wonder how long it took though.

____________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 24
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: LeGo Dsi----   Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:56 pm

wow i really need a new portable game

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: LeGo Dsi----   Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:26 pm

koluigi wrote:
wow i really need a new portable game
i dont have any portables, my little brother has a DS lite though
he just got an action replay for it, even though i TOLD him it dont work on vista Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 24
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: LeGo Dsi----   Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:43 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
wow i really need a new portable game
i dont have any portables, my little brother has a DS lite though
he just got an action replay for it, even though i TOLD him it dont work on vista Rolling Eyes
was that suppose to be funny...you think jokes are funny? all i got is firered

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: LeGo Dsi----   Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:44 pm

koluigi wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
wow i really need a new portable game
i dont have any portables, my little brother has a DS lite though
he just got an action replay for it, even though i TOLD him it dont work on vista Rolling Eyes
was that suppose to be funny...you think jokes are funny? all i got is firered
it wasnt a joke...
he thought it would work on our cpu, it didnt cause its vista, i already told him, and he wasted 20 bucks now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 24
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: LeGo Dsi----   Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:50 pm

my friend broke my gameshark

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: LeGo Dsi----   Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:59 pm

lol
and whats the difference between a gameshark and an action replay?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 24
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: LeGo Dsi----   Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:02 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
lol
and whats the difference between a gameshark and an action replay?
different codes and i think ar works during gameplay gameshark works beofre gameplay

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaos171
Epic Person of Epicness
Epic Person of Epicness
avatar

Number of posts : 1571
Age : 23
Wii FC : 3239-7769-5924-1861
XBL Gamertag : Chaos170
Brawl FC : 4897-5598-0227
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: LeGo Dsi----   Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:24 pm

koluigi wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
lol
and whats the difference between a gameshark and an action replay?
different codes and i think ar works during gameplay gameshark works beofre gameplay

nah gameshark got sued or something so then the company started making ars instead

same exact things same company
(please correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure thats right, also it might have just been a name change they might have not got sued)

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wi-fi-tournaments.forumotion.com
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: LeGo Dsi----   Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:00 pm

Chaos171 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
lol
and whats the difference between a gameshark and an action replay?
different codes and i think ar works during gameplay gameshark works beofre gameplay

nah gameshark got sued or something so then the company started making ars instead

same exact things same company
(please correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure thats right, also it might have just been a name change they might have not got sued)
i looked it up, i guess the parent company got bankrupt, and rights got sold, the old company still makes gamesharks,. but only to backup saves, action replays are the other
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 24
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: LeGo Dsi----   Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:14 pm

ah ha i see now to bad i dont use it anymore

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
avatar

Number of posts : 967
Age : 23
Location : San Diego
XBL Gamertag : DjBeep
PSN Username : DjBeep
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: LeGo Dsi----   Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:06 am

if anyone buys a psp3000 or dsi
tell me if its the same as the ds or psp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: LeGo Dsi----   Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:26 pm

DjBeep wrote:
if anyone buys a psp3000 or dsi
tell me if its the same as the ds or psp
the DSi has a camara, no GBA slot, instead an SD card slot, and im not sure bout psp3000
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 24
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: LeGo Dsi----   Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:26 pm

DjBeep wrote:
if anyone buys a psp3000 or dsi
tell me if its the same as the ds or psp
they say the 3000 has a little better graphics but thers some problems i cant into detail cuase i cant remeber

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: LeGo Dsi----   

Back to top Go down
 
LeGo Dsi----
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New LEGO store coming to Newark, DE!!!
» Toy Story LEGO + MATTEL WWE
» Whiter Brighter LEGO
» Looking for New Star Wars Lego
» LEGO Storage/Organization Ideas

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Archive-
Jump to: