HomeThe Hub PortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 
 

 FAVOR !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: FAVOR !   Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:34 pm

i have a favor...
can all you ppl subscribe to my youtube???
www.youtube.com/slayer9498
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1875
Age : 29
Location : Ireland
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: FAVOR !   Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:04 pm

Done, are you in a competition or something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
avatar

Number of posts : 3402
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania, United States
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: FAVOR !   Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:06 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
i have a favor...
can all you ppl subscribe to my youtube???
www.youtube.com/slayer9498
I sent you a friend request too (i'm pitpenguins87)

____________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: FAVOR !   Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:56 pm

U goin 4 most subscribed?

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Revan67
007
007
avatar

Number of posts : 1252
Age : 22
Location : Valley, CA
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: FAVOR !   Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:15 am

I think the record for that will take a long time to get. Good luck though thats a nice goal. Personally i dont make goals, so I wont disappoint myself. If you keep your expectation to zero, everything seems alot better. lol im jkin i just saw Dogeball for first time yesterday, was funny. Ill subscribe tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: FAVOR !   Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:06 pm

Lord Revan67 wrote:
I think the record for that will take a long time to get. Good luck though thats a nice goal. Personally i dont make goals, so I wont disappoint myself. If you keep your expectation to zero, everything seems alot better. lol im jkin i just saw Dogeball for first time yesterday, was funny. Ill subscribe tho.

u have to make reasonable goals

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: FAVOR !   Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:50 pm

lol, no competitioin, no most subscribed, i just want more views Smile
vid uploadin now, easy song... but o well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: FAVOR !   Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:23 pm

Video uploaded, watch Very Happy
ill update this whenever i upload one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GdH7IIYIZA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: FAVOR !   Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:21 pm

OMGOMG WOOHOOO!!!!
the COD:MW2 1st trailer JUST came out, 2 hours ago, an di donwloaded it, AND UPLOAING IT Very Happy

millions of views, here i come Very Happy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8SC_fgEdtQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
avatar

Number of posts : 3402
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania, United States
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: FAVOR !   Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:58 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
OMGOMG WOOHOOO!!!!
the COD:MW2 1st trailer JUST came out, 2 hours ago, an di donwloaded it, AND UPLOAING IT Very Happy

millions of views, here i come Very Happy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8SC_fgEdtQ
I saw that trailer, and for every second of it i swore i was watching some halo trailer. No gameplay just all this techy stuff.

____________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: FAVOR !   Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:09 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
OMGOMG WOOHOOO!!!!
the COD:MW2 1st trailer JUST came out, 2 hours ago, an di donwloaded it, AND UPLOAING IT Very Happy

millions of views, here i come Very Happy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8SC_fgEdtQ
I saw that trailer, and for every second of it i swore i was watching some halo trailer. No gameplay just all this techy stuff.
can u watch mine and comment Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: FAVOR !   Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:12 pm

that trailer waz awful

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: FAVOR !   Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:56 pm

Link3618 wrote:
that trailer waz awful
thats what u call a TEASER trailer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
avatar

Number of posts : 2300
Age : 22
Location : Calgary, Alberta
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: FAVOR !   Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:01 pm

Link3618 wrote:
that trailer waz awful

Are you kidding?

Go to www.modernwarfare2.com and use the analyzer

I found 4 perks, and tons of different stuff

Also its better quality, its a sick teaser trailer, how does it suck.

It's not a gameplay video, its not meant for that.

____________________________
Rivals: Everyone


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: FAVOR !   Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:43 pm

Signal wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
that trailer waz awful

Are you kidding?

Go to www.modernwarfare2.com and use the analyzer

I found 4 perks, and tons of different stuff

Also its better quality, its a sick teaser trailer, how does it suck.

It's not a gameplay video, its not meant for that.
did u watch and rate my upload 0,o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
avatar

Number of posts : 2300
Age : 22
Location : Calgary, Alberta
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: FAVOR !   Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:10 pm

I've already seen the video like 15 times... but no I didn't, I'm not a fan of youtube :/

<3 hulu

____________________________
Rivals: Everyone


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: FAVOR !   Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:11 pm

Signal wrote:
I've already seen the video like 15 times... but no I didn't, I'm not a fan of youtube :/

<3 hulu
awwww
wu could al least do it for me.... Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: FAVOR !   Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:19 am

O thats sick, i thought it waz random noises XD.... what are some perks

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: FAVOR !   Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:46 pm

2 new videos,a Ramblin' Man Solo FC,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUyGgyWwVcw

and OMG CONSTANT MOTION SOLO FC!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: FAVOR !   

Back to top Go down
 
FAVOR !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Can somebody trustworthy do a favor for me?
» Asking for a big favor guisse!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Archive-
Jump to: