HomeThe Hub PortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 
 

 Game Stop Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Game Stop Story   Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:20 pm

Ok 1 day i skipped.... i mean walked down to gamestop, and im gona buy resident evil 5.

Ok so they give me resedent evil 5 (rated M) im like yesss

Then they say "Congradulations u have bought 50 games at this gamestop... blah blah blah... u can pick 1 game for free" Im like OMG thats bitchen

So i pick Afro Samuri (that game is awesome) he says no its rated M

I said... But i got resedent evil.....

hes like...... oops

Im like so can i get this....

he says no

So i pick Skate 2...

Hes like thats rated T

Im like dude im 13

hes like do u have identification

im like no but comeone i have some pimples, deep voice.. let me have it.

So i got stuck with POKEMON PLATNUM LMFAO.... anyone want it ill mail it to u

I just asked for store credit and he said NO

He also wouldent let me get PS3 games he said no to ALL of them

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Game Stop Story   Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:22 pm

owned should have bought a game for a system you rarely use.

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iec
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 2924
Age : 23
Location : la
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Game Stop Story   Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:08 pm

OWNED
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Game Stop Story   Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:30 pm

the REAL weird part is 50 Games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1875
Age : 29
Location : Ireland
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Game Stop Story   Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:07 pm

Ha ha it could only happen to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Game Stop Story   Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:14 pm

hahhaha link when will you learn games are for grown ups

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaos171
Epic Person of Epicness
Epic Person of Epicness
avatar

Number of posts : 1571
Age : 23
Wii FC : 3239-7769-5924-1861
XBL Gamertag : Chaos170
Brawl FC : 4897-5598-0227
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Game Stop Story   Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:03 pm

one time we were prank calling game stop

we asked for pokemon on xbox and they DIDN'T just hang up then, they actually explained that it is only on nintendo

it was pretty funny

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wi-fi-tournaments.forumotion.com
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Game Stop Story   Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:24 pm

lol i should do that maybe say can i get halo 3 for the wii

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Game Stop Story   Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:54 pm

1 went into the store to buy brawl 1 day (on its delayed date WORST DAY EVER)

And i slammed my fist on the counter and said "THIS IS A OUTRAGE"

LMFAO

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Revan67
007
007
avatar

Number of posts : 1252
Age : 22
Location : Valley, CA
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Game Stop Story   Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:12 am

Link3618 wrote:
Ok 1 day i skipped.... i mean walked down to gamestop, and im gona buy resident evil 5.

Ok so they give me resedent evil 5 (rated M) im like yesss

Then they say "Congradulations u have bought 50 games at this gamestop... blah blah blah... u can pick 1 game for free" Im like OMG thats bitchen

So i pick Afro Samuri (that game is awesome) he says no its rated M

I said... But i got resedent evil.....

hes like...... oops

Im like so can i get this....



he says no

So i pick Skate 2...

Hes like thats rated T

Im like dude im 13

hes like do u have identification

im like no but comeone i have some pimples, deep voice.. let me have it.

So i got stuck with POKEMON PLATNUM LMFAO.... anyone want it ill mail it to u

I just asked for store credit and he said NO

He also wouldent let me get PS3 games he said no to ALL of them


That sucks dude. I dont know why he wouldnt sell you a T one. Today I went to the store before i came home and picked up a copy of Mass Effect (since the old one was perfect circle scratched] and it was M for language, sex, violence etc, and he says here you go. I guess it depends on the guy thats selling i guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Game Stop Story   Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:07 pm

Lord Revan67 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Ok 1 day i skipped.... i mean walked down to gamestop, and im gona buy resident evil 5.

Ok so they give me resedent evil 5 (rated M) im like yesss

Then they say "Congradulations u have bought 50 games at this gamestop... blah blah blah... u can pick 1 game for free" Im like OMG thats bitchen

So i pick Afro Samuri (that game is awesome) he says no its rated M

I said... But i got resedent evil.....

hes like...... oops

Im like so can i get this....



he says no

So i pick Skate 2...

Hes like thats rated T

Im like dude im 13

hes like do u have identification

im like no but comeone i have some pimples, deep voice.. let me have it.

So i got stuck with POKEMON PLATNUM LMFAO.... anyone want it ill mail it to u

I just asked for store credit and he said NO

He also wouldent let me get PS3 games he said no to ALL of them


That sucks dude. I dont know why he wouldnt sell you a T one. Today I went to the store before i came home and picked up a copy of Mass Effect (since the old one was perfect circle scratched] and it was M for language, sex, violence etc, and he says here you go. I guess it depends on the guy thats selling i guess.

i got the girl... shes a bitch

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Revan67
007
007
avatar

Number of posts : 1252
Age : 22
Location : Valley, CA
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Game Stop Story   Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:12 pm

Ya. I think shes a dike. Seriously. She looks a little off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Game Stop Story   Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:13 pm

Lord Revan67 wrote:
Ya. I think shes a dike. Seriously. She looks a little off.

O not that 1

She actuly looks like a girl

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Revan67
007
007
avatar

Number of posts : 1252
Age : 22
Location : Valley, CA
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Game Stop Story   Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:20 am

Ive never seen that one tho. What a ho. She wont sell a teen rated one to you. Thats sucks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Game Stop Story   

Back to top Go down
 
Game Stop Story
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Multiple Choice Situational Story game
» Outcry. The shimmering game
» My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News
» Toy Story LEGO + MATTEL WWE
» This game sure can be adamant about wanting players to take certain weapons

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Archive-
Jump to: