HomeThe Hub PortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 
 

 3 posts in 3 days WOOT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: 3 posts in 3 days WOOT   Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:06 pm

wow guys

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 24
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: 3 posts in 3 days WOOT   Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:05 pm

i wasnt really on thursday or friday cuase of my computer.
im getting lazy

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Revan67
007
007
avatar

Number of posts : 1252
Age : 22
Location : Valley, CA
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: 3 posts in 3 days WOOT   Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:55 pm

I know some of us are busy link
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
avatar

Number of posts : 2300
Age : 23
Location : Calgary, Alberta
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: 3 posts in 3 days WOOT   Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:03 pm

I was too busy playing double xp, I prestiged this morning, into 7th, and a few hours later, I'm level 33, I'll prestige by the end of double xp if I game hard, but I don't want to game at all

new maps rock, I wreck on knee deep and nightfire HC SnD, absolutely wreck, atleast 600 points (x2 for double xp) per game

____________________________
Rivals: Everyone


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: 3 posts in 3 days WOOT   Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:35 pm

Signal wrote:
I was too busy playing double xp, I prestiged this morning, into 7th, and a few hours later, I'm level 33, I'll prestige by the end of double xp if I game hard, but I don't want to game at all

new maps rock, I wreck on knee deep and nightfire HC SnD, absolutely wreck, atleast 600 points (x2 for double xp) per game

In HQ u average 1000 per game 2000 if 2x XP

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
avatar

Number of posts : 2300
Age : 23
Location : Calgary, Alberta
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: 3 posts in 3 days WOOT   Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:12 am

Link3618 wrote:
Signal wrote:
I was too busy playing double xp, I prestiged this morning, into 7th, and a few hours later, I'm level 33, I'll prestige by the end of double xp if I game hard, but I don't want to game at all

new maps rock, I wreck on knee deep and nightfire HC SnD, absolutely wreck, atleast 600 points (x2 for double xp) per game

In HQ u average 1000 per game 2000 if 2x XP

what are you talking about... 1000 per game? No 500 (without double xp) per game u joke

____________________________
Rivals: Everyone


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: 3 posts in 3 days WOOT   Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:56 am

Signal wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Signal wrote:
I was too busy playing double xp, I prestiged this morning, into 7th, and a few hours later, I'm level 33, I'll prestige by the end of double xp if I game hard, but I don't want to game at all

new maps rock, I wreck on knee deep and nightfire HC SnD, absolutely wreck, atleast 600 points (x2 for double xp) per game

In HQ u average 1000 per game 2000 if 2x XP

what are you talking about... 1000 per game? No 500 (without double xp) per game u joke

o forgot u suck


all u gota do is get 50 kills a game and win. If u play with good people winning isnt tha hard

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
avatar

Number of posts : 2300
Age : 23
Location : Calgary, Alberta
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: 3 posts in 3 days WOOT   Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:50 pm

50 kills a game is easy but thats

50x5 is 250, 250 for winning together is 500

Match bonus doesn't get doubled.

I think you need to pick up on your math skills.

Yesterday I went 51-4 with an unscoped mosin nagant, so no I don't think I'm bad

____________________________
Rivals: Everyone


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaos171
Epic Person of Epicness
Epic Person of Epicness
avatar

Number of posts : 1571
Age : 23
Wii FC : 3239-7769-5924-1861
XBL Gamertag : Chaos170
Brawl FC : 4897-5598-0227
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: 3 posts in 3 days WOOT   Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:27 pm

Signal wrote:
50 kills a game is easy but thats

50x5 is 250, 250 for winning together is 500

Match bonus doesn't get doubled.

I think you need to pick up on your math skills.

Yesterday I went 51-4 with an unscoped mosin nagant, so no I don't think I'm bad

last double exp weekend i got around 2000 a game playing hq

u don't even need that many kills

each capture or destroying is like 40 points

if you are one of the main people capturing it adds up fast

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wi-fi-tournaments.forumotion.com
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: 3 posts in 3 days WOOT   Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:09 pm

Chaos171 wrote:
Signal wrote:
50 kills a game is easy but thats

50x5 is 250, 250 for winning together is 500

Match bonus doesn't get doubled.

I think you need to pick up on your math skills.

Yesterday I went 51-4 with an unscoped mosin nagant, so no I don't think I'm bad

last double exp weekend i got around 2000 a game playing hq

u don't even need that many kills

each capture or destroying is like 40 points

if you are one of the main people capturing it adds up fast

yeah then the match bonus if ur higher lvled u get like 700 for match bonus

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 3 posts in 3 days WOOT   

Back to top Go down
 
3 posts in 3 days WOOT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Lucky / Unlucky days
» Digital Art makes everything looks awesome these days.
» Facts of the olden days
» 12 Days of Christmas Quest Walkthrough!
» 9 More Days Until Spring!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Archive-
Jump to: