HomeThe Hub PortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 
 

 Why we are at War

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Why we are at War   Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:19 pm

Why did we go to war with Japan? They bomed Pearl harbor.... Civilizns died but mainly navy did

but when 9/11 happens its no big deal. We needed to go to war, because they kiled thousands of civilians, and destroyed the world trade centers, 2 of the most important buildings in the global ecomomy.

Now if u think Bush caused this then u honesty are a dumb ass.

We are still at war because the groups and people who caused this havnt been brought to justice.


We didnt start the War... they did

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSfYmBCzIOo

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Why we are at War   Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:23 pm

uuuh no duhhh
i think bush plan this luaghing to the bank....
but really it kinda hard cuase they need a new leader and they justice keep getting new terriorist leaders to keep going

p.s. im not a political thinker and i dont like politics so goodbye

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Why we are at War   Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:34 pm

koluigi wrote:
uuuh no duhhh
i think bush plan this luaghing to the bank....
but really it kinda hard cuase they need a new leader and they justice keep getting new terriorist leaders to keep going

p.s. im not a political thinker and i dont like politics so goodbye

U should care about polotics so when your older you have a understanding.....

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaos171
Epic Person of Epicness
Epic Person of Epicness
avatar

Number of posts : 1571
Age : 23
Wii FC : 3239-7769-5924-1861
XBL Gamertag : Chaos170
Brawl FC : 4897-5598-0227
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Why we are at War   Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:23 pm

Link3618 wrote:
Why did we go to war with Japan? They bomed Pearl harbor.... Civilizns died but mainly navy did

but when 9/11 happens its no big deal. We needed to go to war, because they kiled thousands of civilians, and destroyed the world trade centers, 2 of the most important buildings in the global ecomomy.

Now if u think Bush caused this then u honesty are a dumb ass.

We are still at war because the groups and people who caused this havnt been brought to justice.


We didnt start the War... they did

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSfYmBCzIOo


thats actually not a very good comparison

japans military attacked us which means the country was at least somewhat behind them

with 9/11 there was no attacking country per say

it was just a group, a huge group, but still a group of people that attacked us

normal cizilians there didn't have any idea they were gonna do this

i agree that we had to go to war but not against a country but against a group of people

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wi-fi-tournaments.forumotion.com
Lord Revan67
007
007
avatar

Number of posts : 1252
Age : 22
Location : Valley, CA
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Why we are at War   Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:01 pm

Yeah Chaos has the right idea. Extremist groups are not all of Iraq just a part of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Why we are at War   Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:13 pm

Link3618 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
uuuh no duhhh
i think bush plan this luaghing to the bank....
but really it kinda hard cuase they need a new leader and they justice keep getting new terriorist leaders to keep going

p.s. im not a political thinker and i dont like politics so goodbye

U should care about polotics so when your older you have a understanding.....
i have a understanding i just dont want to do anything with it.thats why im moving to australia when i get older

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Why we are at War   Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:36 pm

Chaos171 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Why did we go to war with Japan? They bomed Pearl harbor.... Civilizns died but mainly navy did

but when 9/11 happens its no big deal. We needed to go to war, because they kiled thousands of civilians, and destroyed the world trade centers, 2 of the most important buildings in the global ecomomy.

Now if u think Bush caused this then u honesty are a dumb ass.

We are still at war because the groups and people who caused this havnt been brought to justice.


We didnt start the War... they did

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSfYmBCzIOo


thats actually not a very good comparison

japans military attacked us which means the country was at least somewhat behind them

with 9/11 there was no attacking country per say

it was just a group, a huge group, but still a group of people that attacked us

normal cizilians there didn't have any idea they were gonna do this

i agree that we had to go to war but not against a country but against a group of people

We wnent to war with Iraq because sadam husien allowed Al Quida to train there

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Why we are at War   

Back to top Go down
 
Why we are at War
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Archive-
Jump to: