Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 5 Favorite Games Ever

Go down 
+2
Link3618
Chaos171
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaos171
Epic Person of Epicness
Epic Person of Epicness
Chaos171

Number of posts : 1571
Wii FC : 3239-7769-5924-1861
XBL Gamertag : Chaos170
Brawl FC : 4897-5598-0227
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Top 5 Favorite Games Ever Empty
PostSubject: Top 5 Favorite Games Ever   Top 5 Favorite Games Ever EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 1:19 pm

List here what your top 5 favorite games ever were, and list a reason
I know this has been done before but it hasn't been done in a long time.

1.Paper Mario 2-This game was awesome, it had a long thought out story, funny/weird gimmicks, plot twists, partners, it was an all around game that im pretty sure holds my record for longest sitting playing a game
2.Pokemon Crystal/Yellow-Yellow was my first game and crystal was just an epic successor had some of the most creative places in a pokemon game and let you go to both johto and kanto
3.Legend of Zelda Wind Waker-Took everything good about tloz games and added a unique visual style and VERY expansive world with tons of extra stuff to do at different islands
4.Super Mario 64-Very fun game, this one would be galaxy but it was way too short and easy that i could 100% it in less then a week
5.Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess- Just as fun as Wind Waker but without the visuals and a world that is big but nowhere near as big as Wind Waker, also not enough extra things to do after you beat it.
Back to top Go down
https://wi-fi-tournaments.forumotion.com
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favorite Games Ever   Top 5 Favorite Games Ever EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 1:22 pm

1: Legend of Zelda OOT- 1st game i ever played, and it is just so knewl.

2. DK 64: I loved this game. With all the puzzles, and the RPG feel. It waz great.

3. Final Fantasy X12: EXCELLENT GAME, just the ideas were outstanding, and the RPG aspect waz great.

4. Fallout 3: Best RPG i ever played....

5: Super Smash Bros Series: How cant you love them
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favorite Games Ever   Top 5 Favorite Games Ever EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 5:22 pm

1: Fianl Fantasy 7: It was and still is the benchmark for all games. It had a main plot that was just wow, it had main characters and important/cool sub characters that die, it had side quests involving the Turks who are the coolest gang ever (not the movie version, they ruined it by making them act gay).

They had the coolest bad guy ever made who I still think wasn't a bad guy at all, SEPHIROTH (also made look gay in the movie). It had extra bosses called weapons that just rule. It also had one of the hardest bosses ever invented in Ruby Weapon. It is the only game I've literally cleared 100%, some people say they clear games 100% but they could have still done one or two other things, but I really did clear this one 100%! So much ore to write, but I'll leave it at that. Epic game!

2. GTA 3: I'm putting this very high on the list, but it's definatly in the top 5 somewhere. The game had me hooked once I had to kill a mafia boss! It was just so brilliant and new, GTA4 might have the best graphics, but GTA3 was new and the story was unreal!

3. Civilisation 2: Out of all the games I've ever played, I've never seen a game with so much replay value. I must have played the exact same scenario 100 times, yet it never got boring or repetitive.

4. Broken Sword 1,2 & Full Throttle: I put 3 games in here at once, simply beacuse they are all the exact same game, with different stories, if you own a pc and haven't played one of these games then you are not a real gamer (JK).

5: Fallout 3: As much as I hate to admit it because this would be the only next gen game in my top 20 or even 30, this game is brilliant. It has many flaws, but there are not many games where you can visit over 150 different areas with hardly any limits what-so-ever.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favorite Games Ever   Top 5 Favorite Games Ever EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 6:01 pm

1:castle crasher.whats not to love play with friend save the princesses and get to the highest lvl.

2:super smash bros brawl:get to play online watch videos story mode nice,fight anyone anywhere,beat challenges legendary classic and all star mode,take pictures.whats not to love

3:legend of zelda majora mask.get to wear mask become different characters, fight bosses play your ocarina and do little missions and puzzles and games.

4:animal crosing city folks/wild world.even thou i didnt play city folks i know wild world is almost the same as it.you can talk to people(city folks) visit towns plant stuff sell stuff get your own house and be creative.

5:ummmm what else.......rock band.....play song with your own band other people can join try to get better and to have fun
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favorite Games Ever   Top 5 Favorite Games Ever EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 6:15 pm

koluigi wrote:
1:castle crasher.whats not to love play with friend save the princesses and get to the highest lvl.

2:super smash bros brawl:get to play online watch videos story mode nice,fight anyone anywhere,beat challenges legendary classic and all star mode,take pictures.whats not to love

3:legend of zelda majora mask.get to wear mask become different characters, fight bosses play your ocarina and do little missions and puzzles and games.

4:animal crosing city folks/wild world.even thou i didnt play city folks i know wild world is almost the same as it.you can talk to people(city folks) visit towns plant stuff sell stuff get your own house and be creative.

5:ummmm what else.......rock band.....play song with your own band other people can join try to get better and to have fun

A relatively new line-up. I go for older games myself.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favorite Games Ever   Top 5 Favorite Games Ever EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 6:41 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:

A relatively new line-up. I go for older games myself.
i would go for the old ones but there all series like mario series mario kart series legend of zelda series mario party series sonic series and pokemon series.yea thats why i didnt say much old series

you know what im replacing rock band with harvest moon
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favorite Games Ever   Top 5 Favorite Games Ever EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:45 pm

Rock Band Guitar hero Skate and Tony Hawk are poser games
Back to top Go down
Chaos171
Epic Person of Epicness
Epic Person of Epicness
Chaos171

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favorite Games Ever   Top 5 Favorite Games Ever EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:47 pm

Link3618 wrote:

there are only poser games if u play them to make you think you are doing the real thing

i play rock band and guitar hero not because i think they will make me be able to play guitar but because they are fun to play
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favorite Games Ever   Top 5 Favorite Games Ever EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:59 pm

Chaos171 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:

there are only poser games if u play them to make you think you are doing the real thing

i play rock band and guitar hero not because i think they will make me be able to play guitar but because they are fun to play
exactly
it doesnt mean you can really do the things you did in the game
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favorite Games Ever   Top 5 Favorite Games Ever EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:46 pm

koluigi wrote:
Chaos171 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:

exactly
so?
its not for that, just to have fun, u dont call cod4 a poser game, but by your logic, it technically is
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favorite Games Ever   Top 5 Favorite Games Ever EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:51 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Chaos171 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:

exactly
so?
its not for that, just to have fun, u dont call cod4 a poser game, but by your logic, it technically is
lol if you brag about killing a couple of people then get killed the next day no ones gonna really care
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favorite Games Ever   Top 5 Favorite Games Ever EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:00 pm

Its still a poser game.... How is CoD4 a posergame, i cant legaly own a gun or join the army.

Besides sitting (and or) standing on the couch pick up a real guitar and pratice.

This is a convosation i heard at school.

" DUDE ON SKATE 2 YESTER DAY I TOTALLY LANDED A FS SHUV IT TO A CROCKED"

i said: " get out and skate so you can actully do dat shit.... u dont get anyhing out of it."
Back to top Go down
Chaos171
Epic Person of Epicness
Epic Person of Epicness
Chaos171

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favorite Games Ever   Top 5 Favorite Games Ever EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:07 pm

Link3618 wrote:
Its still a poser game.... How is CoD4 a posergame, i cant legaly own a gun or join the army.

Besides sitting (and or) standing on the couch pick up a real guitar and pratice.

This is a convosation i heard at school.

" DUDE ON SKATE 2 YESTER DAY I TOTALLY LANDED A FS SHUV IT TO A CROCKED"

i said: " get out and skate so you can actully do dat shit.... u dont get anyhing out of it."

DUDE ON CODW@W YESTERDAY I TOTALLY GOT A 12 KILL STREAK

same thing?

i mean i get what your saying but most games are based off of something real but some represent things we can't do or make things we can do easier/less dangerous
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favorite Games Ever   Top 5 Favorite Games Ever EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:41 pm

Chaos... its different with Guitar hero...

A tennage boy with a colerful tiny guitar with 5 buttons....

Anyone can play guitar as a teenager, but we cant go and join the army, or go into WWII again. But u and your buddies can start a garrage band and have fun.

I dont care if people play them or not, its just a poser game.
Back to top Go down
Lord Revan67
Lord Revan67

Number of posts : 1252
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favorite Games Ever   Top 5 Favorite Games Ever EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:35 am

It kinda is a poser game, i dont care for it much. Its different for different people, and it doesnt really matter tho. A game is a game. You cant classify them into being a loser playing it or not. It just depends on the person.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favorite Games Ever   Top 5 Favorite Games Ever EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:49 pm

Lord Revan67 wrote:
It kinda is a poser game, i dont care for it much. Its different for different people, and it doesnt really matter tho. A game is a game. You cant classify them into being a loser playing it or not. It just depends on the person.

but we can all agree jonas brothers sing along is the gayist game everr
Back to top Go down
Lord Revan67
Lord Revan67

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favorite Games Ever   Top 5 Favorite Games Ever EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:26 pm

wtf shut up dude i have that game
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favorite Games Ever   Top 5 Favorite Games Ever EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:52 pm

Lord Revan67 wrote:
wtf shut up dude i have that game
me too but i love it when i change the lyrics
Back to top Go down
Lord Revan67
Lord Revan67

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favorite Games Ever   Top 5 Favorite Games Ever EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:12 pm

ummm koro u know i was jkin right dawg?
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favorite Games Ever   Top 5 Favorite Games Ever EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:09 pm

Lord Revan67 wrote:
ummmmm right..................
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favorite Games Ever   Top 5 Favorite Games Ever EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:14 pm

koluigi wrote:
Lord Revan67 wrote:

XD
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favorite Games Ever   Top 5 Favorite Games Ever EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:19 pm

Link3618 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Lord Revan67 wrote:

XD
you all just jealous Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad drunken
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favorite Games Ever   Top 5 Favorite Games Ever EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:20 pm

koluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Lord Revan67 wrote:

XD

psssst koro i have it toooo
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favorite Games Ever   Top 5 Favorite Games Ever EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:24 pm

Link3618 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Lord Revan67 wrote:

XD

maybe they will come out with a number 2 and maybe they will put the jonas brothers
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favorite Games Ever   Top 5 Favorite Games Ever EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:37 pm

koluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Lord Revan67 wrote:

XD

maybe they will come out with a number 2 and maybe they will put the jonas brothers

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favorite Games Ever   Top 5 Favorite Games Ever Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Favorite Games Ever
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next