Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Posser games are the funnist games.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Posser games are the funnist games. Empty
PostSubject: Posser games are the funnist games.   Posser games are the funnist games. EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:48 am

Everyone somewhat likes guitar hero or rockband, (accpet me, i think its for posers, unless you play guitar) becauseyou arnt actully playing guitar, you are pushing buttons at a specific time.

Now skate. and skate 2 are considered poser games, because it makes everything so easy. YOu can do like 100 ollies in a min, do you know how painful that is in real life, its hard to do 10. Then you can do outragously impossibe tricks.

But i personally like skate because i just avoid those impossible tricks, and only usethe ones i can do, it makes it fun.

Im not hating on people who play, because i admit these games r pretty fun. what o u think?
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Posser games are the funnist games.   Posser games are the funnist games. EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 6:30 pm

like call of duty claiming you killed a lot of people and lived in those specific time and places
Back to top Go down
Chaos171
Epic Person of Epicness
Epic Person of Epicness
Chaos171

Number of posts : 1571
Wii FC : 3239-7769-5924-1861
XBL Gamertag : Chaos170
Brawl FC : 4897-5598-0227
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Posser games are the funnist games.   Posser games are the funnist games. EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:09 pm

idk while some might call those poser games i don't

by playing those games u r neither saying u can play guitar or skate

video games in my opinion aren't SUPPOSED to be realistic, that is wat makes them fun

even games like cod and stuff aren't completely realistic, they r made different from the real thing to make them fun
Back to top Go down
https://wi-fi-tournaments.forumotion.com
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Posser games are the funnist games.   Posser games are the funnist games. EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:53 pm

Chaos171 wrote:
idk while some might call those poser games i don't

by playing those games u r neither saying u can play guitar or skate

video games in my opinion aren't SUPPOSED to be realistic, that is wat makes them fun

even games like cod and stuff aren't completely realistic, they r made different from the real thing to make them fun
exactly in fact every video game is a poser game cuase your not really doing it yourself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posser games are the funnist games.   Posser games are the funnist games. Empty

Back to top Go down

Posser games are the funnist games.
Page 1 of 1