Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt

Go down 
+3
Linkrules08
Iec
Link3618
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt Empty
PostSubject: Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt   Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:42 am

SSB is the only wii game i wil ever be willing to play, because the online is manageble, and it is actuly a fun game. We would atract more members who play brawl opposed to the condilt.
Back to top Go down
Iec
Iec

Number of posts : 2924
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt   Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:48 am

ok one link u can find an equal amount of members because brawl is fading and 2 why are u and signal so hooked on making fun of this game and making it seem like its dumb if u dont like it dont make topics about it or done post in the topics

and no one here plays brawl so it would not be possiable to get brawl players to stay here ill play both u dont no if the conduit is enjoyable or not unless u try it

we no nothing about the conduit u dont no abpout game play online or the stroy so you or any 1 eles cant comment on it

Last edited by iecman5 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt   Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:52 am

iecman5 wrote:
ok one link u can find an equal amount of members because brawl is fading and 2 why are u and signal so hooked on making fun of this game and making it seem like its dumb if u dont like it dont make topics about it or done post in the topics

iec, this is my opioion on the site...... Why would a person who has a great FPS consul, buy a wii FPS? The game is going to be good for a week then it will fail. Wii needs to make more smash bros, and less FPS's
Back to top Go down
Iec
Iec

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt   Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:55 am

wow link >_> i diddnt no u could see in to the futer and when did u get a copy of the game

and even so if they have a great fps consol cant they change up there selection

Last edited by iecman5 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt   Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:56 am

iecman5 wrote:
wow link >_> i diddnt no u could see in to the futer and when did u get a copy of the game

iec, this game will suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

This is a childs FPS, i dont want to waste 50$ on a wii FPS, let alone renting it, i would rather buy 40 gumballs
Back to top Go down
Iec
Iec

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt   Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:58 am

ok now ur acting like a little kid dude ok u dont wanna buy it so what let the rest of us enjoy it

and how do u no it will fail u said brawl would be around for atleast a year it got dropped after 8 months
senes when did kids have fps
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt   Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:24 pm

Link3618 wrote:
iecman5 wrote:

This is a childs FPS, i dont want to waste 50$ on a wii FPS, let alone renting it, i would rather buy 40 gumballs
I own Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and I think it's almost as good as Halo 3.

edit: especially if it had multiplayer
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt   Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 6:42 pm

link36 i forgot how to say this correctly but you get sick of things to easily.first you said cod 4 was the best then waw came out and then you said waw was the best.your just suppose to enjoy games.just because you dont play the wii doesnt mean it stinks or anything.everyone has a oppion...huh...ill just let it go too
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt   Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:14 pm

Link3618 wrote:
iecman5 wrote:

You do realise you are a child.
Back to top Go down
Chaos171
Epic Person of Epicness
Epic Person of Epicness
Chaos171

Number of posts : 1571
Wii FC : 3239-7769-5924-1861
XBL Gamertag : Chaos170
Brawl FC : 4897-5598-0227
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt   Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:04 pm

Link3618 wrote:
SSB is the only wii game i wil ever be willing to play, because the online is manageble, and it is actuly a fun game. We would atract more members who play brawl opposed to the condilt.

ssbb is not teh only good game on the wii

-The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
-Super Mario Galaxy
-SSBB
-Mario Kart Wii
Back to top Go down
https://wi-fi-tournaments.forumotion.com
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt   Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:47 am

Chaos171 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:

ssbb is not teh only good game on the wii

-The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
-Super Mario Galaxy
-SSBB
-Mario Kart Wii
you do realize you said ssbb....... what about world of goo...(i dont know anything about the game) and ummm rock band/gh.others i cant name right now
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt   Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 1:38 pm

THis is my opioion, i never said this was a fact.... The only reason i bought the wii was for zelda and brawl. I like shooting games, well realistic ones, or semi real alistic. I also spend my money wisley, and dont burn 50$ on a game i dont like... The only good games for the wii are zelda, and brawl.
Back to top Go down
Iec
Iec

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt   Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 1:48 pm

ok then stop the making a big deal about it we were all talking baout the game and u had to post negitive just let us talk with out your post if your not gonna stay postitive
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt   Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:11 pm

Iec did u read what i said. Im not being negative, i jus thenk we can get more members from brawl
Back to top Go down
Iec
Iec

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt   Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:14 pm

u dont even play brawl u said so your self u just dont like the fact were all getting a game u dont like
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt   Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:27 pm

iecman5 wrote:
u dont even play brawl u said so your self u just dont like the fact were all getting a game u dont like

what are you talking about you make no scence
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt   Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:32 pm

Link3618 wrote:
iecman5 wrote:

uuhh yes he does do you still play brawl...? and you think the conduit will be a horrible game what else dont you understand.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt   Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 6:42 pm

koluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
iecman5 wrote:

uuhh yes he does do you still play brawl...? and you think the conduit will be a horrible game what else dont you understand.

this isnt what the topic is about koro. Yes i do think it will be a below average game, and yes i played brawl a lot last week, and today. There are still a lot of people who love, brawl, and we should focus on that untill farther notice. We can pic kup some new members now, and in june. We should set up brawl stuff now.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt   Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:23 pm

Link3618 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
iecman5 wrote:

this isnt what the topic is about koro. Yes i do think it will be a below average game, and yes i played brawl a lot last week, and today. There are still a lot of people who love, brawl, and we should focus on that untill farther notice. We can pic kup some new members now, and in june. We should set up brawl stuff now.
ok then
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt   Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:55 am

Brawl=Disappointment
Conduit=??

We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt   Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros VS The Conduilt
Page 1 of 1