Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh, wow...Can you guys please help me?

Go down 
+2
Aston_Martin_DB9
SmashHero24
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Oh, wow...Can you guys please help me? Empty
PostSubject: Oh, wow...Can you guys please help me?   Oh, wow...Can you guys please help me? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 2:33 am

Okay hey, another f-ed up part of my life. Please help, I need it.

Okay, so my girlfriend, Ashley, and I have been dating for almost a month now. She lives in a different town then me, so I don't see her everyday. I feel like I can't do anything, ya know? Here's a story she told me today.

Anyway, today, her and her friend Andrew, who I completely trust, were playing basketball when her ex-boyfriend, AJ, who she broke up with to go out with me, came over to play with them. After a while, Andrew and him thought it'd be funny to play a little joke. Andrew held her while AJ took her belt off. It was only intended to do that, but AJ started taking her pants off too. Andrew stopped him and Ashley told him to back the f*** off. She leaves, but she comes back out later to play ding-dong ditch with them.

So, she gets a piggy-back ride from Andrew. AJ thinks it'd be fun to go an harass her. So he tkes his hand and grabs her vagina and squeezes. Now at this point, she leaves and calls me.

I hear this story and now I really wanna mess this kid up. Should I? She told me not to, but I mean I can't, CANNOT, just stand around like that. What do I do? Do I fight him so he'll back off and probably get my ass kicked, or do I listen to my girlfriend and leave him alone so I don't chance getting seriously messed up?
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Oh, wow...Can you guys please help me?   Oh, wow...Can you guys please help me? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 9:48 am

Kick this fellas arse man, I left something like this go a long time ago because I would have been banned from a whole part of town if I did what I was going to do, and I have never regretted anything more!
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Oh, wow...Can you guys please help me?   Oh, wow...Can you guys please help me? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 10:43 am

Smash kick his ass, and tell everyone he got beat up by your girl friend.

Or, you could talk to him and warn him.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

Number of posts : 2300
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Oh, wow...Can you guys please help me?   Oh, wow...Can you guys please help me? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 12:26 pm

Kick that AJ kid right in the virginity
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Oh, wow...Can you guys please help me?   Oh, wow...Can you guys please help me? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:40 pm

Link3618 wrote:
Smash kick his ass, and tell everyone he got beat up by your girl friend.

Or, you could talk to him and warn him.

I'll probably end up telling him off and if we fight, we fight.

By the way, did I mention my getting ambushed in the woods? Same guy.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Oh, wow...Can you guys please help me?   Oh, wow...Can you guys please help me? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 7:16 pm

sorry cant help but i have this to say.its always girl problems with you
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Oh, wow...Can you guys please help me?   Oh, wow...Can you guys please help me? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 9:51 pm

I would not reccomend fighting him. Tell him off, tell him straight. Dont take shit from him, but dont fight him. If he attacks you attack back, dont start a fight that isnt meant to be fought.

And plus if you fight him and win you have pride. But if he fights YOU and you win, then you got pride, and he is a weak ass hole.

BTW tell your girl, to stay away from this guy, if he is not afraid to touch her vag. He aint afraid of assaulting her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, wow...Can you guys please help me?   Oh, wow...Can you guys please help me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, wow...Can you guys please help me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Archive-
Jump to: