Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are we gonna die cause if we are then lets all say somthing

Go down 
+3
koluigi
Signal
Maruto
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

Number of posts : 702
PSN Username : Rockin_balls
Epicness : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Are we gonna die cause if we are then lets all say somthing Empty
PostSubject: Are we gonna die cause if we are then lets all say somthing   Are we gonna die cause if we are then lets all say somthing EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:10 pm

Ok, I'm not trying to be mean or anything but, I think this is the end for wfb, topics are now slowing down, people leaving, nothing is really happening, nothing at all.

I know its hard to let this site go with all the friends you made, but i thinks its going down. I say lets all just go our seperate ways, but keep in contact from time to time or go to a diff site and chill there or somthing, only admin i see thats active is still LPA and he was even gone for awhile. I'm not saying this cause i run a forum, maybe we need new admins and mods, and better rules or somthing,

If you want this site to live we need to change stuff, we can't just keep losing members and stop posting, What kept most clans together was pretty much communicating with eachother and Playing games and all that good stuff, without that its gonna die, I guess sites are like life also, They are born great and strong but sooner or later it dies, I'm sure this is a great place but I think its over, maybe thats why slayer left, he felt like this was the end of wfb and he didn't want to see it die.

Like i said I'm with you guys till the end, but we shouldn't let it end, there has got to be a way were we can all have fun, keep active (atleast 1 post a day) and get new members so we can bring this site alive, I feel linkrules and chaos are not doing anything about the problems going on, I know its hard since you got stuff in life, but even when they log on they don't even post they do somtimes but rarely. They don't enforce anything, they just sit there and watch fights and drama go on, they just do nothing as they watch there site die..... sorry didn't mean to go that far but you got to admit its kinda true. If i deserve a ban for that one then ban me, I don't really care.

I don't know why i made this topic, but we need some way to fix things and end conflict so if there is any peace like treaties we can do, so we can keep slayer and signal and Lpa and well everyone else, Then lets make one or somthing. There is a little bit of us but there has got to be some way for us to bring in members, or atleast post somthing a day so the forum can keep active.

I don't want anymore fighting or drama around here, I just want this place to be a fun place were people can hangout and chill and maybe get advice and all that good stuff, I think brawl is gonna need to come back if everyone is gonna get together again.

Maybe a change in forums may benifit better with new leaders and mods with rules, and maybe give people a chance with post count, I think new members don't fell like they should be here since you guys are like packed and have so much post count.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

Number of posts : 2300
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Are we gonna die cause if we are then lets all say somthing   Are we gonna die cause if we are then lets all say somthing EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:26 pm

hay cute toots
Back to top Go down
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

Number of posts : 702
PSN Username : Rockin_balls
Epicness : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Are we gonna die cause if we are then lets all say somthing   Are we gonna die cause if we are then lets all say somthing EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:31 pm

Signal wrote:
hay cute toots

ok lol totally random
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Are we gonna die cause if we are then lets all say somthing   Are we gonna die cause if we are then lets all say somthing EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 11:10 pm

maruto link said we were making a new site and a new background.yea and he said he is starting to recruit again
Back to top Go down
Lord Revan67
Lord Revan67

Number of posts : 1252
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Are we gonna die cause if we are then lets all say somthing   Are we gonna die cause if we are then lets all say somthing EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:57 pm

Maruto wrote:
Ok, I'm not trying to be mean or anything but, I think this is the end for wfb, topics are now slowing down, people leaving, nothing is really happening, nothing at all.

I know its hard to let this site go with all the friends you made, but i thinks its going down. I say lets all just go our seperate ways, but keep in contact from time to time or go to a diff site and chill there or somthing, only admin i see thats active is still LPA and he was even gone for awhile. I'm not saying this cause i run a forum, maybe we need new admins and mods, and better rules or somthing,

If you want this site to live we need to change stuff, we can't just keep losing members and stop posting, What kept most clans together was pretty much communicating with eachother and Playing games and all that good stuff, without that its gonna die, I guess sites are like life also, They are born great and strong but sooner or later it dies, I'm sure this is a great place but I think its over, maybe thats why slayer left, he felt like this was the end of wfb and he didn't want to see it die.

Like i said I'm with you guys till the end, but we shouldn't let it end, there has got to be a way were we can all have fun, keep active (atleast 1 post a day) and get new members so we can bring this site alive, I feel linkrules and chaos are not doing anything about the problems going on, I know its hard since you got stuff in life, but even when they log on they don't even post they do somtimes but rarely. They don't enforce anything, they just sit there and watch fights and drama go on, they just do nothing as they watch there site die..... sorry didn't mean to go that far but you got to admit its kinda true. If i deserve a ban for that one then ban me, I don't really care.

I don't know why i made this topic, but we need some way to fix things and end conflict so if there is any peace like treaties we can do, so we can keep slayer and signal and Lpa and well everyone else, Then lets make one or somthing. There is a little bit of us but there has got to be some way for us to bring in members, or atleast post somthing a day so the forum can keep active.

I don't want anymore fighting or drama around here, I just want this place to be a fun place were people can hangout and chill and maybe get advice and all that good stuff, I think brawl is gonna need to come back if everyone is gonna get together again.

Maybe a change in forums may benifit better with new leaders and mods with rules, and maybe give people a chance with post count, I think new members don't fell like they should be here since you guys are like packed and have so much post count.

Maybe if you start posting topics other than wi fi battlefield dieng it would be a little more active. No offense. I just think that people are trying to make it happen. If anyone says theyre going to make a new site and everything is fine, i just dont think we should be getting constant updates on the sites death.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Are we gonna die cause if we are then lets all say somthing   Are we gonna die cause if we are then lets all say somthing EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 6:11 pm

a site never dies it just people dont go on it or its deleted.for example you just made a site and your the only member is it dead or is it jusst born....gotta think a little Arrow
Back to top Go down
Lord Revan67
Lord Revan67

PostSubject: Re: Are we gonna die cause if we are then lets all say somthing   Are we gonna die cause if we are then lets all say somthing EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 7:03 pm

Exactly thats wat im trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Are we gonna die cause if we are then lets all say somthing   Are we gonna die cause if we are then lets all say somthing EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 10:23 pm

meh, i agree with maruto 100% on both this, and the post that got the topic locked.
link, chaos, ur cool and all, from the couple times i played u on live, but u guys SUCK BALLS at being an admin of a site. This is fucking redicilous, there are like no rules, so ima pull a maruto, and get myself banned
**** YOU
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Are we gonna die cause if we are then lets all say somthing   Are we gonna die cause if we are then lets all say somthing EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 10:48 pm

koro:this.....is is madness.

maruto:no this is maruto
*maruto punches the admins and slayer is like"yes" and everything goes crazy.then koro gets shot*

anyways.....you guys need to calm down if your going to say this remeber pm.
Back to top Go down
Lord Revan67
Lord Revan67

PostSubject: Re: Are we gonna die cause if we are then lets all say somthing   Are we gonna die cause if we are then lets all say somthing EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 1:44 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
meh, i agree with maruto 100% on both this, and the post that got the topic locked.
link, chaos, ur cool and all, from the couple times i played u on live, but u guys SUCK BALLS at being an admin of a site. This is fucking redicilous, there are like no rules, so ima pull a maruto, and get myself banned
**** YOU

How are there no rules? I just dont see where this is coming from.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Are we gonna die cause if we are then lets all say somthing   Are we gonna die cause if we are then lets all say somthing EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 2:02 pm

Ok admin lock all of marutos and slayers dieng topics. or delete them
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Are we gonna die cause if we are then lets all say somthing   Are we gonna die cause if we are then lets all say somthing EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:39 am

I EAT PIZZA

Yes i posted in this topic, why...

BECAUSE I CAN BITCHZ

Btw maruto, you always make such big topics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we gonna die cause if we are then lets all say somthing   Are we gonna die cause if we are then lets all say somthing Empty

Back to top Go down

Are we gonna die cause if we are then lets all say somthing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Archive-
Jump to: