Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why................

Go down 
+3
koluigi
True Lycanthrope
Link3618
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Why................ Empty
PostSubject: Why................   Why................ EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:34 am

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad http://s4.zetaboards.com/Shadow_Stars/forum/32490/ LOOK AT ALL THE MEMBERS WE LOST.............
Back to top Go down
True Lycanthrope
PONG
PONG
True Lycanthrope

Number of posts : 61
Epicness : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Why................   Why................ EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:04 pm

You want to know why? Well I think it could be something to do with you, just a hunch, but most of the people who have come to SHS have stated the unfriendliness, or you in particular, as their reason for visiting SHS. You're immature behaviour, for example banning me on the chatbox when I hadn't broken any rules and then exclaiming you did it “for WFB” has probably made a lot of people sick to death.

Its kinda ironic really, you seem to claim that I am tempting to steal members at every opportunity, but in actual fact it is your aggressive behaviour that is drawing them away from WFB and towards SHS, destroying the very thing you claim to protect.

I have just been looking through my past posts here and I cannot find anything that would suggest I was at WFB to steal members, in fact it looks like I'm here at WFB to hang out, because I like the members, I look back and all I see is a post I made about my sig and avatar, a post defending you when you came to SHS and trying to get you out of even more trouble for stealing WFB's ideas, some posts offering advice on how we run what you call clans, and a topic where a lot of WFB members were wishing SHS luck when it got hacked, and me thanking them for their thoughtfulness. I have a good history with this clan, and have no reason to take your members, and yet you (and only you at that) flame and ban me at every opportunity, and now you see what it is making other people do.

Please dont flame this post, because all it will do is prove to me that you never actually read or take anything in, and therefore are unable to grasp the concepts of what i've just said, proving your immaturity. If you want to reply, please reply in a mature fashion, addressing my points and providing counter points to refute them, although I think you'll find most people here will agree with me that your behaviour has made a lot of people fed up, even to the point where they want to leave.
Back to top Go down
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Shadow_Stars/index/
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Why................   Why................ EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:20 pm

im calling it.king link tpa lock this thing. link36 stop talking about.get over it.you act like it the end of the world.
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Why................   Why................ EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 5:53 pm

LINK WTF....now im going to temp ban you, if the other admins are too pussy to do this than remove my admin after I do this. BUT WE LOST SIGNAL AND SMASH. ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Why................   Why................ EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 6:02 pm

Linkpwnzall wrote:
LINK WTF....now im going to temp ban you, if the other admins are too pussy to do this than remove my admin after I do this. BUT WE LOST SIGNAL AND SMASH. ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME.
yea i went on that site and saw that.....-.-
Back to top Go down
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

Number of posts : 702
PSN Username : Rockin_balls
Epicness : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Why................   Why................ EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:28 pm

koluigi wrote:
Linkpwnzall wrote:

I know since I am now a member there.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Why................   Why................ EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:40 pm

Maruto wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Linkpwnzall wrote:

isnt everybody(except me)
Back to top Go down
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

Number of posts : 702
PSN Username : Rockin_balls
Epicness : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Why................   Why................ EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:41 pm

koluigi wrote:
Maruto wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Linkpwnzall wrote:

isnt everybody(except me)

You, Linkrules, and Chaos

Lpa has an account there but i don't think he is joining.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

Number of posts : 2300
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Why................   Why................ EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:37 am

And now that we've lost 3618 I'm all good...

teehee
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Why................   Why................ EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:27 am

Is Link banned??? I was wondering why he wasn't in any recent posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why................   Why................ Empty

Back to top Go down

Why................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Archive :: News Archive (Hub Museum)-
Jump to: