Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry I haven't been on the past couple days, but I have a nice story

Go down 
+4
Maruto
ZaK
KingOfKings
SmashHero24
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Sorry I haven't been on the past couple days, but I have a nice story Empty
PostSubject: Sorry I haven't been on the past couple days, but I have a nice story   Sorry I haven't been on the past couple days, but I have a nice story EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 2:56 pm

Okay, I haven't logged in since, what, Tuesday? Sorry guys!

Anyway, I have a story. Friday after school, I went to my friend Max's (MTS, if anyone remembers) house, and we decide to have a "Guy's Night Out" to the mall. So we, as in me, Max, Grant, Evan, and George, and we keep seeing this group of chicks. So around 8:30, we signal them to come over and they do. So we start talking and flirting with them and I score 3 of their numbers! But of course, I only put 1 in my phone and talk to her all night. We make plans to go to the movies the next day, along with Grant and another chick he likes. So were at the movies watching "The Unborn" (it was alright) and me and the chick start flirting and stuff, holding hands, blah blah blah. But I then got delivered the WORST news, she has a boyfriend. Fail. So, I don't try to kiss her and like 5 minutes before she leaves, we sit there in an awkward silence. I gice her a hug goodbye for like 2 minutes, and then she leaves. She texts me later that night saying she likes me, and I'm all pissed now, but mad happy and kinda grounded.

But should I have kissed her? It's bugging me...
Back to top Go down
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
KingOfKings

Number of posts : 1233
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on the past couple days, but I have a nice story   Sorry I haven't been on the past couple days, but I have a nice story EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 3:01 pm

indeed
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on the past couple days, but I have a nice story   Sorry I haven't been on the past couple days, but I have a nice story EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:10 pm

Take it from a relationship dude...

Be glad you didnt. See if that guy found out what you did, two things would happen.Actually 3

1. The guy would be so pissed and if he is stronger than you are, than you'd be fucked in the asshole.
2. If the girl loved this guy alot and he broke up with her, she would blame you for kissing her.
3. A continuation of number 2, you would have no chance with her.

Be glad you didnt, and who knows, you might get a new girl.

BTW my gf likes video games, isnt that fuckin sweet?
Back to top Go down
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

Number of posts : 702
PSN Username : Rockin_balls
Epicness : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on the past couple days, but I have a nice story   Sorry I haven't been on the past couple days, but I have a nice story EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 7:24 pm

I say, I'm glad you didn't kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on the past couple days, but I have a nice story   Sorry I haven't been on the past couple days, but I have a nice story EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 7:41 pm

SmashHero24 wrote:
Okay, I haven't logged in since, what, Tuesday? Sorry guys!

Anyway, I have a story. Friday after school, I went to my friend Max's (MTS, if anyone remembers) house, and we decide to have a "Guy's Night Out" to the mall. So we, as in me, Max, Grant, Evan, and George, and we keep seeing this group of chicks. So around 8:30, we signal them to come over and they do. So we start talking and flirting with them and I score 3 of their numbers! But of course, I only put 1 in my phone and talk to her all night. We make plans to go to the movies the next day, along with Grant and another chick he likes. So were at the movies watching "The Unborn" (it was alright) and me and the chick start flirting and stuff, holding hands, blah blah blah. But I then got delivered the WORST news, she has a boyfriend. Fail. So, I don't try to kiss her and like 5 minutes before she leaves, we sit there in an awkward silence. I gice her a hug goodbye for like 2 minutes, and then she leaves. She texts me later that night saying she likes me, and I'm all pissed now, but mad happy and kinda grounded.

But should I have kissed her? It's bugging me...

yea smash u would kick her ol bf ass.
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on the past couple days, but I have a nice story   Sorry I haven't been on the past couple days, but I have a nice story EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:14 pm

Same thing happened me once, but I did kiss the girl. The day ended the same way with the awkward silence, then her Boyfriend found out. He thought he was great because he a body builder (a shit one! Very Happy ). So I kicked him around the place and went out with the girls best friend for a few months.

Went out = Dated, if ye say it differently that is.
Back to top Go down
Lord Revan67
Lord Revan67

Number of posts : 1252
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on the past couple days, but I have a nice story   Sorry I haven't been on the past couple days, but I have a nice story EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:39 pm

I am sorry to say I have nothing to contribute in this conversation. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on the past couple days, but I have a nice story   Sorry I haven't been on the past couple days, but I have a nice story EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:47 pm

She's calling me tonight...
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on the past couple days, but I have a nice story   Sorry I haven't been on the past couple days, but I have a nice story EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:55 pm

Lord Revan67 wrote:
I am sorry to say I have nothing to contribute in this conversation. Crying or Very sad
me either. one thing.dont let her be a two timer yea hear me. Cheer
Back to top Go down
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
KingOfKings

Number of posts : 1233
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on the past couple days, but I have a nice story   Sorry I haven't been on the past couple days, but I have a nice story EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:08 am

SmashHero24 wrote:
She's calling me tonight...

the pants better stay on smash....
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on the past couple days, but I have a nice story   Sorry I haven't been on the past couple days, but I have a nice story EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:40 am

No this is because he is spending his time over at SHS...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on the past couple days, but I have a nice story   Sorry I haven't been on the past couple days, but I have a nice story Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry I haven't been on the past couple days, but I have a nice story
Page 1 of 1