Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brawl Tournament

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
True Lycanthrope
PONG
PONG
True Lycanthrope

Number of posts : 61
Epicness : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Brawl Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Brawl Tournament   Brawl Tournament EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 9:09 pm

If you want to compete in this tournament you need to do 2 things:
1. Register your interest by sending this form to tournamentsignups@googlemail.com
Quote :
Name:
Brawl FC:
Time Zone: (So I can tell what time is most convenient for people next time round)
Clan: (If applicable)
Additional Information:

Note: -This does not secure you a place in the tournament, this merely registers your interest so i can see the sort of numbers i'm dealing with. You need to actually show up and confirm you are competing to be given a place. I do this because I've had too much experience with people pledging to turn up and then not turning up, wasting peoples time and sometimes meaning the tournament has to be cancelled.

2. Show up. Go to the chat box, I will be in there 1 hour before the tournament is due to start, please make sure you show up before the time the tournament is due to start, if you show up at the exact time then it will mean the tournament must be delayed. Once you show up I will confirm you a place in the tournament and you can go into the practise room until the tournament is ready to begin. Places will be given on a first come first serve basis, so get there early for a garunteed spot. There will at first be 8 places available with everyone else going onto a waiting list but if that list becomes 8 strong then i will make it a 16 person tournament, or even a 32 person tournament if we get enough people.
Back to top Go down
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Shadow_Stars/index/
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
KingOfKings

Number of posts : 1233
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Brawl Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Tournament   Brawl Tournament EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 10:52 pm

u know what, i was going to let the slayer thing slide but this is just u advertising and trying to take members from OUR site. We have brawl tournaments here if people want to join, but nobody wants to join everyone at WFB is tired of ur advertisement and u might as well screw off if u are going to advertise. If you are willing to just talk and hang out u are fine but if another member leaves WFB and goes to SHS and i find out that u were behind it i will make sure to have u banned
Back to top Go down
True Lycanthrope
PONG
PONG
True Lycanthrope

Brawl Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Tournament   Brawl Tournament EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:02 pm

ok first things first, no member has left wfb for shs because i encouraged them, they left because they wanted to and with no persuasion from me, maybe you should look at the log in your own eye before pointing out the splinter in mine. maybe instead of there being a reason they're joining shs, theres a reason they're all leaving wfb

and secondly this is by far an advertisment, i have posted this to all clans we have had a good relationship with in the past, all it is, is an invitation to a tournament, not held by shs but held by me, the only reason its held on the shs cbox (and the inactive one at that) is because its my cbox

now how about you stop being defensive and thinking i represent an entire clan and its needs exclusivley. the only person who was ever aggressive through the whole slayer thing was link, and i didnt let his immature behaviour change my opinion of an entire clan.
Back to top Go down
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
KingOfKings

Brawl Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Tournament   Brawl Tournament EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:08 pm

im sorry to jump to a conclusion but there is really no need to for a tournament on our site. To avoid arguments i think we should try to merge SHS and Wi-Fi Battlefield. As much as i hate to admit it we are slowing sinking and although i don't know how good u guys are going i think u guys should come over here to Wi-Fi battlefield and we could possibly change name and distribute power
Back to top Go down
True Lycanthrope
PONG
PONG
True Lycanthrope

Brawl Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Tournament   Brawl Tournament EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:27 pm

This is twice in a week wfb has asked me to merge, and twice that i must say that i want to do so on our terms, although we are open to compromise, , suggestion and polite discussion, I am aware that it must be hard to ask for a merge, i know my pride wouldnt normally allow for it, however as our site is in no danger of dying we have nothing to gain from a merge apart from a few friendly faces wheras you would gain a substantial increase in activity and an equal share of power that wasnt 50-50 at the time of the merge. So I would like you to consider and respond to these points.

Firstly I have single handedly built that site from scratch. I've arranged every tournament thats been held there, I've built the forum skin from scratch, designed every icon and button that doesnt come with zetaboards, I'm in the process of drawing up the webcomic entirely by myself and I'm also the one organising, recording and distributing the podcast. I have been continually active on that site since 4th March 2007 and I am extremely proud of what i have accomplised. I'm not trying to brag or blow my own trumpet, but i am trying to make the point that i have put years of work into that site, and although i'm happy to share power, i do not want to just let it go and move onto somewhere else.

I am happy to change the name of the merged clan to something that is a fusion of both our names, or a new name altogether, although i cant promise my members will be happy about it.

Also we currently have 3 admins, I deem that too many however I am more than willing to give your admins a slice of the power, maybe taking one of my own admins down to make the leader/member ratio a bit better, however it also means a slice of the responsibility, if i were to give one or two people from wfb admin abilities, i want assurances that they will pull as much weight as any admin from shs, or else i reserve the right to give their power to a different former admin or member of wfb who is more likely to help keep the place running.

We have a strict set of rules at shs, it helps stop arguments, keep an acceptable level of maturity, and keeps everyone happy in the clan. It also keeps the forums themselves tidy and professional. I firmly believe that if those rules werent there we would have been broken up long ago, which means that if we were to merge all members, without exception, would have to follow the rules or be moderated. The rules are open to discussion and compromise, since you probably do things differently here. However all mods and admins must uphold the rules equally. Our rules can be found here: http://s4.zetaboards.com/Shadow_Stars/boardrules/

There is to be no favouritism, admins from shs cannot favour members from shs over members from wfb and vice versa, we will all be members of the same clan/family, also meaning that any hostilities or bad blood between any of our members stops and a line is drawn beneath it.

They are strict terms i know, however you must understand SHS has been a big part of my life and if i am to allow this to happen i dont want it to irreversably change for the worse. I can understand if you do not accept the terms, or want to discuss/debate them further, this probably wont be a short process since you probably share the same feelings as i do.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Brawl Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Tournament   Brawl Tournament EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 12:36 am

Lycan get out of our site. Tpa can i do the bann i really want to.

WFB NEVER SAID MERGE DID CHAOS COME AND TELL YOU ITS OK?????? NO HE DIDNT SO ITS NOT A merge. Just go away and dont come back.
Back to top Go down
True Lycanthrope
PONG
PONG
True Lycanthrope

Brawl Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Tournament   Brawl Tournament EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 12:56 am

Link you seem to be the only person who has a problem with me being here from day 1. I have has a good friendship with wifi battlefield ever since our first war when brawl was released. Your immature behaviour is only making your own clan members think less of you, and if you read my post before this one i asked for a polite conversation.

And if you had actually bothered to read my post you would have found out that i am not the one activley persuing a merge, this is twice in 1 week WFB has approached me asking for a merge and twice i have laid out my terms, i have done nothing to wrong you and to be honest your attitude is only shooting yourself in the foot.

The only reason you came to SHS the first time is because you got banned form WFB, and from what i see you havent learnt your mistakes, I still have the PM i sent Linkrules08 enquiring about you and it seems that the reasons he gave for the ban are still to be found in your behaviour. If you ask me banning you would be far better for this clan than banning an outsider, mainly because you're rude, insubordinate and blatantly insult the admins for even trying to do their jobs.
Back to top Go down
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
KingOfKings

Brawl Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Tournament   Brawl Tournament EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:11 am

First Linkrules don't lock this thread, second i think that the terms seem pretty good except for the rules term. Although we do have some rules we are not too big on having strict rules, other than don't be racist, don't curse excessivly,and don't spam excessivly we allow u to express urself freely
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Brawl Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Tournament   Brawl Tournament EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 5:49 pm

Ok alot of our members are gettin in out of their heads...

Lycan is advertiseing a tournament, how come last time he did this we were ok and now we are like, "wtfbbq get off my lawn you assclown"

I dont give a flying **** if he gives a tournament link (pardon my french) Seriously guys all hes doing is hosting a tournament site. Slayer was gone for over 2 months. If someone on wfb goes to join SHS, i would be sad but why care. Its their life. Sure we are dieng but we dont need to merge. TRUST ME, merges end BAD. And besides id rather have WFB die than be merged (no offence at all ment to SHS) Ive been here since the begining and honystly i respect this site, we put so much work into it that im not letting it get merged. End of sentence...

King advertiseing is this: "Hi everyone, im hosting a site and its at this adress http://WIFIBATTLEFIELD WAKE UP.COM"

Or

Join my site cause im a homo.

Lycan as long as im admin you stay here will be welcome...unles you do something that an assclown would...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brawl Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Tournament   Brawl Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

Brawl Tournament
Page 1 of 1