Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Random stuff   Random stuff EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:14 am

BLAH BLAH BLAH

**** off you douche bag. live WFB alone and dont come back. Lycan you need to shut the **** up, get a girl, move out of your moms house, and stop caring what a 13 year old says about you.

WFB isnt a clan its a family

Ok see if lycan was a bitch and this was true link just pwned lycan so hard. But its not true. ANYWAYS

Men chatbox jan 8 anytime pcce out
Back to top Go down
True Lycanthrope
PONG
PONG
True Lycanthrope

Number of posts : 61
Epicness : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random stuff   Random stuff EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:56 am

lol I cant believe how rubbish of an insult that was. If any of it were true it wouldnt have gotten to me but what made me laugh at the time is the fact that i've already done pretty much everything he's telling me to do, I went to uni in september, meaning i had to move out of my folks house, I also got married just last month, and anyone at SHS can confirm this. And then theres his age comment, i do care what some 13 year olds have to say, many 13 year olds in my clan are more mature than some 16 year olds, but i dont care what link has to say mainly because he's a troll but also because of his extreme arrogance and the fact that he thinks he actually got to me.

And I'll say what I told link, no i wont leave wfb alone, i come here because there are actually some fun decent people here and because its a different afmosphere from my own clan.
Back to top Go down
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Shadow_Stars/index/
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random stuff   Random stuff EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 10:45 am

Linkpwnzall wrote:
BLAH BLAH BLAH

**** off you douche bag. live WFB alone and dont come back. Lycan you need to shut the **** up, get a girl, move out of your moms house, and stop caring what a 13 year old says about you.

WFB isnt a clan its a family

Ok see if lycan was a bitch and this was true link just pwned lycan so hard. But its not true. ANYWAYS

Men chatbox jan 8 anytime pcce out

if u actully read the topics LPA then you would know i **** with lycan because i think he is a bitch and why do i think that, well its not because of slayer its just because he is lycan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random stuff   Random stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Random stuff
Page 1 of 1