Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Listen Up people

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Listen Up people Empty
PostSubject: Listen Up people   Listen Up people EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:03 am

Do u guys relize we arnt a clan anymore. And we are just a group of friends that like o talk and chill. To me i like having just these members and nothing more.And slayer is making a stupid disision in my mind. I dont care if he leaves its his choice, but hes slapping us in the face because he is leaving. U know we are all like family. And he is leaving us. Its sad but if he leaves we will move on. That is how i feel

I yell at lycan because he is a 19 year old looser its so funy
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Listen Up people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen Up people   Listen Up people EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:11 pm

so your calling aston a loser too? becuase he is in college and he has time to spend with us.he does not have to be here.same goes for me i dont have to be here but i want to becuase i want to support the site
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Listen Up people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen Up people   Listen Up people EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:26 pm

Link3618 wrote:
Do u guys relize we arnt a clan anymore. And we are just a group of friends that like o talk and chill. To me i like having just these members and nothing more.And slayer is making a stupid disision in my mind. I dont care if he leaves its his choice, but hes slapping us in the face because he is leaving. U know we are all like family. And he is leaving us. Its sad but if he leaves we will move on. That is how i feel

I yell at lycan because he is a 19 year old looser its so funy
hes not a loser???
wow, just stfu link, u dont know him
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Listen Up people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen Up people   Listen Up people EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:40 pm

Dude i just mess with lycan to get him buthurt and make up lies to make him get mad at me like

Only kids play video games
Ill kick ur ass in real life
ur clan is transvestites
ect
ect
ect
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Listen Up people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen Up people   Listen Up people EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:03 pm

wow and you think any of this will bring slayer back
Back to top Go down
Lord Revan67
Lord Revan67

Number of posts : 1252
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Listen Up people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen Up people   Listen Up people EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:46 pm

Hahahaha. Cya Slayer. Put me on the list and then thatll be OK.
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Listen Up people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen Up people   Listen Up people EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:05 am

Now all of you bow down for a second. All your doing link is causing a pointless argument that will drive members away. So here are some rules from my old forum that im going to use right now.

The rules is actually "Shut the **** up or ill stick a ban up your ass"

But your nice so ill be a litle gentler

Stop this pointless argument or im just gunna restrict your posts. Not ban you but restrict you. Who cares about slayer, his life not ours. Sure its a loss but why cry over spilled milk. I appreciate your love and care but its time to stop and let the winds of change take their course.

BTW I have a friend who is 23, he runs our counterstrike server. By disrespecting 19 year olds and above, you are disrespecting him and me. Just lettin you know. Once again thankyou for helping. But now its time to stop
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Listen Up people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen Up people   Listen Up people EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 10:50 am

TPA DO I NEED TO DRAW U A DIAGRAM. ALL I DID WAS EXSPRESS MY OPIOION ON SLAYER LEAVING . I DONT CARE IF HE LEAVVES< I WAA JUAT SAYING WHAT I FELT AND SLAYER DID MAKE A DUMB CHOICE. I MAKE FUN OF LYCAN BECAUSE HE .... well idk i just do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Listen Up people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen Up people   Listen Up people Empty

Back to top Go down

Listen Up people
Page 1 of 1