Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how to score SWEET video game banners from block buster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
liquid snake
PlayStation
PlayStation
liquid snake

Number of posts : 372
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-28

how to score SWEET video game banners from block buster Empty
PostSubject: how to score SWEET video game banners from block buster   how to score SWEET video game banners from block buster EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:18 pm

keep an eye uot for coming soon video game banners from the window of rental shops like b.b. when the game is realeased wait about 2 days and ask for the maneger. say that the title has been realeased and that they probably have anf further use for it. ask for it. BUT the poster is in lines counting to about 6 and they are about the width of a pencil and thay might be able to peel the coming soon part and just letting people know they have it DO NOT GET PISSY IF THEY SAY NO!
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

how to score SWEET video game banners from block buster Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to score SWEET video game banners from block buster   how to score SWEET video game banners from block buster EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:31 pm

liquid snake wrote:
keep an eye uot for coming soon video game banners from the window of rental shops like b.b. when the game is realeased wait about 2 days and ask for the maneger. say that the title has been realeased and that they probably have anf further use for it. ask for it. BUT the poster is in lines counting to about 6 and they are about the width of a pencil and thay might be able to peel the coming soon part and just letting people know they have it DO NOT GET PISSY IF THEY SAY NO!

lol i remember the huge brawl one.
Back to top Go down

how to score SWEET video game banners from block buster
Page 1 of 1