Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face!

Go down 
+5
Link3618
Aston_Martin_DB9
Slayer9498
KingOfKings
Dizzay08
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dizzay08
SNES
SNES
Dizzay08

Number of posts : 337
Mario Kart Wii FC : 4167-5076-9176
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-06

what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face! Empty
PostSubject: what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face!   what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 5:46 pm

the title is what should have gone here.
Back to top Go down
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
KingOfKings

Number of posts : 1233
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face!   what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 6:16 pm

ok and........?
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face!   what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 6:24 pm

ummm maybe u shouldnt have smaked him into window..... Razz
Back to top Go down
Dizzay08
SNES
SNES
Dizzay08

Number of posts : 337
Mario Kart Wii FC : 4167-5076-9176
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face!   what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 6:52 pm

i know but isnt that a sissy thing to do ... slap...someone...
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face!   what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 7:14 pm

If someone tried that on me I'd run them over with the bus. Then get the fat ugly Bus driver to tea bag them.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face!   what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 7:27 pm

worst thing i did was in 7th grade i smushed someones head up against the wall (hard) and he started to bleed.
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face!   what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 7:29 pm

Link3618 wrote:
worst thing i did was in 7th grade i smushed someones head up against the wall (hard) and he started to bleed.

Did you feel sorry or did you laugh. In the school I went to, it happened everyday, you had to be tough.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face!   what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 8:15 pm

my school is waaaaay harder then any scol in america. It is as bad as Teaawana Mexico
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face!   what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 8:20 pm

Link3618 wrote:
my school is waaaaay harder then any scol in america. It is as bad as Teaawana Mexico
whats wrong with mexico? Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face!   what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 8:35 pm

Link3618 wrote:

Mexico is the hardest place in the Western world, I doubt your would be that bad lol.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face!   what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 8:37 pm

koluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:

whats not wrong. ( i have no problem with the mexican people) just the ones that dont try in school and think they are cool by sagging there pants, and walking all gay)
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face!   what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 8:48 pm

Link3618 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:

whats not wrong. ( i have no problem with the mexican people) just the ones that dont try in school and think they are cool by sagging there pants, and walking all gay)
thats happens all over america you can't stop it.if you see onne doing that just pull down his pants santa
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face!   what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 8:50 pm

koluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:

thats happens all over america you can't stop it.if you see onne doing that just pull down his pants santa

Then he'll shoot you
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face!   what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 8:52 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:

Then he'll shoot you
are you saying all mexicans have guns...if they did they would just walk directly off the border in groups of 32
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face!   what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 8:56 pm

koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:

Then he'll shoot you
are you saying all mexicans have guns...if they did they would just walk directly off the border in groups of 32

Off the border into or out of America.

6 more post!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face!   what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 9:04 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:

Then he'll shoot you

6 more post!!!!!!!
well since people stop buying drugs..we have to find better jobs yea know.maybe ill ask link08 for a job.
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face!   what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 9:09 pm

koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:

Then he'll shoot you

6 more post!!!!!!!
well since people stop buying drugs..we have to find better jobs yea know.maybe ill ask link08 for a job.

He'll make you a cop. Or a paid Admin!
Back to top Go down
Chaos171
Epic Person of Epicness
Epic Person of Epicness
Chaos171

Number of posts : 1571
Wii FC : 3239-7769-5924-1861
XBL Gamertag : Chaos170
Brawl FC : 4897-5598-0227
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face!   what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 9:22 pm

no we would make him pay to be admin not pay him to be admin
Back to top Go down
https://wi-fi-tournaments.forumotion.com
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face!   what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 9:31 pm

Chaos171 wrote:
no we would make him pay to be admin not pay him to be admin
oh i have seem to drop a dollar on the floor i think it's yours chaos Wink oh look its not one dollar its 10
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face!   what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 9:46 pm

I'll drop 10 dollars and a box of cookies, now that's a bribe.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face!   what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 10:14 pm

ha i drop 10 dollars a dark cape (chicks love the cape)
a xbox 360 (halo edition) half a donut (glazed) and a book on how to make a site be more popular.
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face!   what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face! EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 3:43 pm

I'd punch you in the face for punching me in the face for slapping you for slamming my head into for Sakurai knows why!
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face!   what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face! EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:55 pm

SmashHero24 wrote:
I'd punch you in the face for punching me in the face for slapping you for slamming my head into for Sakurai knows why!
micheal jackson says what?
Back to top Go down
Lord Revan67
Lord Revan67

Number of posts : 1252
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face!   what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face! EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 10:59 pm

He really doesnt say too much.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face!   what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:00 am

trapped in the closet
micheal jackson in the closet
steve urkel in the closet
britney spears in the closet
r kelly in the closet
we all trapped in the closet closet closet closet (fade away)
p.s.spam i would have open the window and throw him out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face!   what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face! Empty

Back to top Go down

what would u have done if u slammed someones head into a bus window and 3 seconds later they smack u? i punched him in the face!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next