Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would you do?

Go down 
+5
Slayer9498
Aston_Martin_DB9
Linkrules08
Chaos171
Link3618
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

What would you do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 11:49 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
you guys cant win all the time...these things just happen...you have to trust your teammates....listen to your team.....
ok im about to klock out so:
p.s. choas and link08
tyra
You know you said Dr. Phil was the best?
thanks you link let me rephrase that.(gosh im so stupid)
tyra>oprah>dr. phil
thanks link again
I don't even know who "Tyra" is XD
has her own t.v. show talks about stuff nobody cares about but she still owns just like the team that beat slayer and link3618 ha burn tongue
Back to top Go down
Chaos171
Epic Person of Epicness
Epic Person of Epicness
Chaos171

Number of posts : 1571
Wii FC : 3239-7769-5924-1861
XBL Gamertag : Chaos170
Brawl FC : 4897-5598-0227
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 11:58 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
Me and Chaos were discussing this and we think Chuck Norris should have a talk show.

it should be called "Whats Up Chuck"
Back to top Go down
https://wi-fi-tournaments.forumotion.com
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 12:01 am

Chaos171 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
Me and Chaos were discussing this and we think Chuck Norris should have a talk show.

it should be called "Whats Up Chuck"
tthey would have to get a new audience camera crew secruity guard and everything if some mad him mad.matter of fact the show would be canceled sencond episode
Back to top Go down
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
KingOfKings

Number of posts : 1233
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1

PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 12:02 am

chuck norris doesn't need a security guard
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 12:03 am

KingOfKings wrote:
true
Back to top Go down
Chaos171
Epic Person of Epicness
Epic Person of Epicness
Chaos171

Number of posts : 1571
Wii FC : 3239-7769-5924-1861
XBL Gamertag : Chaos170
Brawl FC : 4897-5598-0227
Epicness : 11

PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 12:03 am

KingOfKings wrote:

its security for the audience

he gives out free pain to all of them
Back to top Go down
https://wi-fi-tournaments.forumotion.com
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 12:12 am

Chaos171 wrote:
KingOfKings wrote:

its security for the audience

he gives out free pain to all of them
i finally understand now
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 12:25 am

Link3618 wrote:
Slayer the reason im not on it is because i got to get drafted into a squad.

Im in Battalion 1

Squad unknow

See we pratice tatics, and use flanking ect.
so do we....
me, dry bones, and str8r1pp3n are main startes
aston, u have to prove urself 1st tongue
lol
Back to top Go down
Lord Revan67
Lord Revan67

Number of posts : 1252
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:43 am

Link3618 wrote:
Ok yesterday we got beat (slayers clan) by like the best clan ever, and he blamed it on me....... He told me to camp im like......... and i rushed and killed 3 then died.....

Slayer was yelling at me and a message saying

WHY DIDNT YOU CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So i left.......... his "pubby" clan

I joined Shadow Company this awesome clan that gives you rewards, and theres sheduled pratices, and we use tatics. I heard they only lost like 4 games.

What would you do?

It seems to me that your moral question here is "Do I choose my friend, or do I do I choose greatness?" What you seem to forget is that it is not the record of the clan that keeps it great, it is your spite against Slayer. Slayer was wrong to blame the loss on you after that round, but I am sure he thoroughly thought about his mistake? There is a proverb that says, "Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself. Why are you still hitting yourself?" This means that even though Slayer put you down in the heat of the moment, seek healing. Understand, he lost, and he was upset. Slayer, instead of putting him down next time you lose, or things don't go out the way you plan, remember that he will notice your resolve, and will not snap at you either. Link, I believe you should consult with Slayer and Aston, and see if your clan is working the way you guys thought it would. If it doesn't, which it probably will work, then maybe you guys should all join Shadow Company, and if that doesn't work out, remember you are all friends, and join a smaller clan, but remember that you are all doing it together, as friends.
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 7:12 am

Link3618 wrote:
ugh... thats not how i ment it.... In other words...... Ditch slayer, or join awesome clan

This applies to all your posts not just the one above ^^^^^

You said before that you wanted to join the Army some day. Are you going to desert the army if someone gives out to you?

Your new clan is trying too hard to be honest, ye will be disbanded in no time at all. Too many things to handle at the same time won't work.
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 12:24 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
ugh... thats not how i ment it.... In other words...... Ditch slayer, or join awesome clan

You said before that you wanted to join the Army some day. Are you going to desert the army if someone gives out to you?

Your new clan is trying too hard to be honest, ye will be disbanded in no time at all. Too many things to handle at the same time won't work.
i decided to disband, im prolly done with leading clans, i just dont have the desire to lead em
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:53 pm

Revan-007 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Ok yesterday we got beat (slayers clan) by like the best clan ever, and he blamed it on me....... He told me to camp im like......... and i rushed and killed 3 then died.....

Slayer was yelling at me and a message saying

WHY DIDNT YOU CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So i left.......... his "pubby" clan

I joined Shadow Company this awesome clan that gives you rewards, and theres sheduled pratices, and we use tatics. I heard they only lost like 4 games.

What would you do?

It seems to me that your moral question here is "Do I choose my friend, or do I do I choose greatness?" What you seem to forget is that it is not the record of the clan that keeps it great, it is your spite against Slayer. Slayer was wrong to blame the loss on you after that round, but I am sure he thoroughly thought about his mistake? There is a proverb that says, "Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself. Why are you still hitting yourself?" This means that even though Slayer put you down in the heat of the moment, seek healing. Understand, he lost, and he was upset. Slayer, instead of putting him down next time you lose, or things don't go out the way you plan, remember that he will notice your resolve, and will not snap at you either. Link, I believe you should consult with Slayer and Aston, and see if your clan is working the way you guys thought it would. If it doesn't, which it probably will work, then maybe you guys should all join Shadow Company, and if that doesn't work out, remember you are all friends, and join a smaller clan, but remember that you are all doing it together, as friends.

thanks revan you saved me 5 minutes of posting.yea listen to revan he only says something great twice every month santa jk
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 5:58 pm

Revan 3 words.

GET A LIFE
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 5:59 pm

Link3618 wrote:
Revan 3 words.

GET A LIFE
link you need to get a life he just telling you that freindship is more important about winning and you shoould listen to your friends
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 6:03 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:

i decided to disband, im prolly done with leading clans, i just dont have the desire to lead em

I'll lead the clan. There is one thing that I don't know how to do however and if you join my clan Slayer I'll have you show me how to do it.
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 8:22 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:

I'll lead the clan. There is one thing that I don't know how to do however and if you join my clan Slayer I'll have you show me how to do it.
i already got one, ill see if u can join though
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 8:48 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:

What's his GB username?
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 8:49 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:

What's his GB username?
just go to my profile, and click on team UGE
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 8:50 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:

What's his GB username?
just go to my profile, and click on team UGE

Ok thanks I'll pm him now.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 10:31 am

Join shadow company slayer
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 11:41 am

Link3618 wrote:
Join shadow company slayer
no, i h8 big cod clans like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you do?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game Central :: Call of Duty Talk-