HomeThe Hub PortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 
 

 Slayer's epicly incredible fantastic leet haxor uber slayerific smash approved gaming blog EVER

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific


Number of posts : 3104
Age : 22
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

20081128
PostSlayer's epicly incredible fantastic leet haxor uber slayerific smash approved gaming blog EVER

its been mostly cod5 for me.
my classes are either
gewerh 43 aperture
frag granade
betties (bomb squad if attacking in SND)
stopping power
deep impact for now

thompson round drum
same perks


k/d goal, its 1.47 now, get back to 1.5 and keep it there

frets on fire (aka guitar hero clone)
beat through the fire and the flames on expert
try for 4 stars on through the fire and the flames hard
download all rock band 2 songs
finish fretting a song for it

UPDATE
My K/D is now 1.55


Last edited by Slayer9498 on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

 Similar topics

-
» Minii's Slayer Log
» Slayer Nest cc Worlds
» Basic Guide for slayer task monsters
» For a couple laughs and cheers to a fantastic season !
» KAY DEE-Kenny Dope pres Fantastic Souls-Aftershower Funk
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Slayer's epicly incredible fantastic leet haxor uber slayerific smash approved gaming blog EVER :: Comments

Linkrules08 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
lol that things really messed up.
We're only off by less than 100 miles, not a half a world.
im off by 200 miles, but maybe he is from there
dont be rascist Suspect
I thought you meant it said YOU were from there, that's what happens when you multitask.
lol, it shows me right on the top of the thumb, when im actually like 30 miles above Mackinac Bridge
now i dont elieve it, there is a guy in costa rica now... lol!
Slayer9498 wrote:
now i dont elieve it, there is a guy in costa rica now... lol!
puerto rico-marth
go under affiliates and click on the bottom counter object then go to Visitors and Geolocation and look at the chart on the bottom. We've had Visitors from 41 different Countries including Cyprus, Japan (Sakurai), and Israel, and that's just in the past week.
Linkrules08 wrote:
go under affiliates and click on the bottom counter object then go to Visitors and Geolocation and look at the chart on the bottom. We've had Visitors from 41 different Countries including Cyprus, Japan (Sakurai), and Israel, and that's just in the past week.
lol i dont think its accurate.....
did you know link and minda could travel anywhere just by teleporting?
cuase thats what i think link did
Slayer9498 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
go under affiliates and click on the bottom counter object then go to Visitors and Geolocation and look at the chart on the bottom. We've had Visitors from 41 different Countries including Cyprus, Japan (Sakurai), and Israel, and that's just in the past week.
lol i dont think its accurate.....
yeah, it actually is as far as I've seen.
Linkrules08 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
go under affiliates and click on the bottom counter object then go to Visitors and Geolocation and look at the chart on the bottom. We've had Visitors from 41 different Countries including Cyprus, Japan (Sakurai), and Israel, and that's just in the past week.
lol i dont think its accurate.....
yeah, it actually is as far as I've seen.
if so...
then lmao, south africa, israel
TERRORISTS OMFG
jkjk
lol
DIE SPEAKERS
WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Slayer9498 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
go under affiliates and click on the bottom counter object then go to Visitors and Geolocation and look at the chart on the bottom. We've had Visitors from 41 different Countries including Cyprus, Japan (Sakurai), and Israel, and that's just in the past week.
lol i dont think its accurate.....
yeah, it actually is as far as I've seen.
if so...
then lmao, south africa, israel
TERRORISTS OMFG
jkjk
lol
DIE SPEAKERS
WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sounds like a board game to me.plan are tatics.link teleport to australia get another new visitor and pick up a koala for me santa
1st glitch vid up, see gltch vids topic (i know i misspelled, i mispelled topic name too, so i did this one on purpose, for easier searching for it)
MORE SOON
COMMENT IT
RATE IT 5 STARS
SUSCRIBE


Last edited by Slayer9498 on Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : COMMENT RATE SUSCRIBE)
OK, i am now level 60 in cod:WaW, been using STG-44, revolver,frag grenade, gas grenade, bouncing betties but sometimes bomb squad, juggernaut (stopping power while sniping), secong chance, unless no1 uses it, then deep impact i guess

still cant beat green grass and high tides on expert, or constant motion, beat B.Y.O.B on expert, a DLC song, freaking crazy, almost FCed Mississippi Queen, missed 1 FREAKING NOTE, with JUST 10 NOTES LEFT Mad
 

Slayer's epicly incredible fantastic leet haxor uber slayerific smash approved gaming blog EVER

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game Central :: General Video Game Talk :: Game Blogs-
Jump to: