Prestigeouse

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostLink3618 More epicly awesome topic than chaos, and links

Yo waz up

Im currently playing

-CoD5
thats it i own so much and will post stats later!

1st Prestige LVL 58 9plan on prestiging again)

My Class

Thompson- Drum Clip
357. Magnum
Sticky Nade
Gas
Perk 1= Bandolier
Perk 2= Stopping Power
Perk 3= Steady Aim

All my clases are the same, perk wise

Best Game
80-26
Dome
Thompson

49-9
Castle
Thompson

31-11
Upheavle
FG42

38-16
Hanger
SVT-40

49-16
Courtyard
Mp40

38-5
Downfall
Type 100

33-9
Airfield
Mp40
3 dogs

33-15
Asylum

38-15
Hanger
Type 100

43-17
hanger
Type 100

28-2
Arisaka (iron sights)
Cliffside
Calaterall Damage x2
3 dogs
Game ended early

34-10
Hanger
Mp-40

52-21
Cliffside
Thompson

38-10
Castle
Thompson

35-13
Makin
Type 100

41-15
Asylum
Thompson
2 dogs

23-3
Upheavle
SVT-40
2 dogs

37-9
Asylum
Thompson

31-12
Seelow
SVT-50

30-12
Airfield
PPSH-41

61-20
Cliffside
PPSh-41

46-23
Hanger
PPsh-41

55-16
Makin
Mp40

23-8
Seelow
STG-44

33-11
Hanger
STG-44

40-16
Makin
STG-44
3 dogs

49-24
Hanger
STG-44

34-11
hanger
STG-44

26-11
Makin
STG-44

45-9
Airfield
STG-44

33-4
Seelow
SVT-40

28-18
Courtyard
Thompson

34-11
Cliffside
STG-44

51-15
Asylum
PPSh-41

36-16
Downfall
STG-44

30-7
Castle
Type 99

23-6
Upheavle
Type 99

59-23
Dome
PPSh-41

38-15
Asylum
PPSh-41

33-5
Hanger
STG-44
2 dogs

43-18
Courtyard
MP-40

33-16
Castle
Browning 1919

34-7
Asylum
Thompson

334-9
Hanger
Thompson

51-7
Roundhouse
Thompson
4 dogs

33-11
Airfield
STG-44
2 dogs

42-9
Hanger
STG-44
2 dogs

27-7
Seelow
STG-44

42-22
MP-40
Courtyard

41- 10
Roundhouse
Thompson
3 dogs

39-7
Downfall
Thompson 2 dogs

37-16
Airfield
STG-44

68-17
Hanger
STG-44
3 dogs

28-9
Roundhouse
Thompson

32-8
Castle
STG-44

26-7
Asylum
PPSh-41

20-5
Castle
M1 Garand

34-5
Courtyard
M1A1

28-6
Castle
M1A1

31-9
Hanger
BAR

38-18
Cliffside
Arisaka

40-11
Courtyard
MP-40

22-5
Asylum
Thompson

51-7
Airfield
Thompson
20 kill streak
2 dogs

63-17
Dome
MP-40
2 dogs

48-12
Upheavle
SVT-40
3 dogs

60-18
Asylum
SVT-40
3 dogs

34-7
Upheavle
SVT-40

40-13
Asylum
Gewehr 43

Last edited by Link3618 on Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» Want previous edition metal Chaos Knights
» Chaos Daemons paint scheme ideas?
» 40K League 1750 vs Chaos Daemons
» Salamanders vs Chaos Space Marines
» Chaos Daemons
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Link3618 More epicly awesome topic than chaos, and links :: Comments

DO YOU UNDERSTAND MY DAD IS ON THE VERGE OF LOOSING HIS JOB!!!!!!! U MOHE FUCKER< WE MAY HAVE TO MOVE AND GET A APARTMENT STFU DUDE U DONT KNOW NNYTHING, AND DONT YOU DARETHINK I AM SPOILED GOT IT

LIL BItCH
Link3618 wrote:
DO YOU UNDERSTAND MY DAD IS ON THE VERGE OF LOOSING HIS JOB!!!!!!! U MOHE FUCKER< WE MAY HAVE TO MOVE AND GET A APARTMENT STFU DUDE U DONT KNOW NNYTHING, AND DONT YOU DARETHINK I AM SPOILED GOT IT

LIL BItCH

Ok I'll try to go easy on you since you are young. You are the poshest little girl I've ever talked to. If ye move it won't be an apartment, it'll be a penthouse suite.

Lots of people lose their jobs, but not many families will have as much saved away as yours does. You are very lucky and all you can do is bitch.
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:

LIL BItCH

Ok I'll try to go easy on you since you are young. You are the poshest little girl I've ever talked to. If ye move it won't be an apartment, it'll be a penthouse suite.

Lots of people lose their jobs, but not many families will have as much saved away as yours does. You are very lucky and all you can do is bitch.

someone is going to get owned.
aston i got a question how many people are losing jobs in ireland cuase im thinking of moving to australia when i grow up a little more
People are a little better off in Irelnad compared to America, but nobody is like Austrailia (except maybe China) they are crying out for workers!!
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
People are a little better off in Irelnad compared to America, but nobody is like Austrailia (except maybe China) they are crying out for workers!!
australia is the oppisite of america rich and isolated no borders for my friends to cross though Sad once i get married australia will be my home contry...wonder if games go to australia before america
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
australia is the oppisite of america rich and isolated no borders for my friends to cross though Sad once i get married australia will be my home contry...wonder if games go to australia before america
in australia they ban almost all blodd and gore from games, and swearing, i think they actuall banned most of the gta games
Slayer9498 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
in australia they ban almost all blodd and gore from games, and swearing, i think they actuall banned most of the gta games

in germany its the same way

sometimes game developers actually replace blood with machine parts to make all enemys 'Robots' also they can't have any notification to natzis
Chaos171 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:

sometimes game developers actually replace blood with machine parts to make all enemys 'Robots' also they can't have any notification to natzis

I heard something lik that too by the way.
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
Chaos171 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:

so germany doesnt have cod 1-3 or 5 hehe.ill be bringing my wii to australia so most games will be coming out nomatter what.i can always use e-bay
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
Chaos171 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:

so germany doesnt have cod 1-3 or 5 hehe.ill be bringing my wii to australia so most games will be coming out nomatter what.i can always use e-bay
They just censor them so the Nazi symbol doesn't appear on anything.

It doesn't make sense to me since denying the holocaust is illegal in Germany.
Linkrules08 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
Chaos171 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:

They just censor them so the Nazi symbol doesn't appear on anything.

It doesn't make sense to me since denying the holocaust is illegal in Germany.
oh but they should sell games with blood in australia i mean only sell it to grown up which will eventually get to kids someway like e-bay or grandparents or relatives
i thought the law was no farting and scratching your balls at the same time
iecman5 wrote:
i thought the law was no farting and scratching your balls at the same time
revan broke that law yesterday
if any wants to catch up plz come to the cb

and chaos can u make me admin on the new chat
ASTON STFU U LIL BITCH ASS HO
LINK SHUT TO **** UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT
take this to private chat guys please and thank you santa
but still wii speak coming soon
I was looking forward to seeing this here. This is in fact the exciting climax of my day. yup.
Revan-007 wrote:
I was looking forward to seeing this here. This is in fact the exciting climax of my day. yup.
what wii speak or arguement
Aston i have the best comeback but you will take it anal
Come on Aston. Take it anal. Say something back. You cant let him talk to you like that! Jerry!
Link3618 wrote:
Aston i have the best comeback but you will take it anal

Link, your insults are crap, I've heard bigger insults in a creche (KinderGarden). I know one of your family that likes it anal, they like it all night long.
What was at Aston i couldent here you your mom was moaning to loud
Click Here for the insult thread...
Linkrules08 wrote:
Click Here for the insult thread...
should be called link vs aston thread santa
Re: Link3618 More epicly awesome topic than chaos, and links
Post Today at 10:27 am by Sponsored content

Link3618 More epicly awesome topic than chaos, and links

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game Central :: General Video Game Talk :: Game Blogs-