Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

romeo and juliet call of duty

Go down 
+2
Aston_Martin_DB9
koluigi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

romeo and juliet call of duty Empty
PostSubject: romeo and juliet call of duty   romeo and juliet call of duty EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 9:20 pm

yes it is finally out.the short story told by your favorite host:koluigi a.k.a koro.
we had time to speak to koro and get a interview.we ask some questions and here how it went.

weird guy:so koro how long have you been working on this project?
koro:i been working on it for a month now.
weird guy:so how did it all started?
koro:me and my friend were talking about call of duty at school and we were reading romeo and juliet.so i thought lets spice this thing up and make another story out of it.
wierd guy:fasincating
koro:i had lots of fun working on it even though im a horrible writer and narrator.
weird guy:i already read it and looks pretty good.a few spot need to be clean up a bit.
koro:i know but i want to show the viewers the unedited story first.
weird guy:i see so are you coming out with another call of duty story.
koro:i was thinking of making a call of duty story about kids but with all this violence i have to rethink my storys.
weird guy:thank you koro for being for us and i hope your fans like it.
koro:thanks

this 9part sstory will be coming in chapters and will have a triology and maybe a ending Wink stay tune to find out.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: romeo and juliet call of duty   romeo and juliet call of duty EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 9:20 pm

reserved
trilogy
a story of love and death,enemies and friends,trust and betrayal.this story is more than meets the eye.you think one thing might happen but another thing will.
this story begins with two big enemies fight each other and ends with them uniting into one to stop all that is evil and you can fall in love at anytime.

chapter 1 coming soon....

Last edited by koluigi on Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: romeo and juliet call of duty   romeo and juliet call of duty EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 9:21 pm

reserved
chapter 1

main street plaza

montague soldier:yea yesterday i killed 10 capulets.

montague soldier2:i bet you didn't get a head shot.i mean i got 5 head sots with my pistol.

montague soldier:yea i heard we are getting a new soldier.

montague soldier 2:yea i think his name is Peat Robertson.

montague soldier:look those capulets over there.i think i can get a head shot.

montague soldier 2: no this is a public area...here they come.

capulet soldier:why do you take out your gun.

montague soldier:cuase i want to fool.

capulet soldier:this means war

meanwhile:in montague's mansion
cpt:soap:robertson theres a war in the plaza and we need you.your with alpha team.you will be assisted by sgt cole,pvt link,pvt bush and me.move out

10:55 A.M.
Main street plaza
pvt. robertson

montague soldier:alpha 1 we are under fire.we can not call in airforce.we have 2 down please assisst.
*explosion

cpt soap:move out
sgt cole:RPG

*robertson runs to cover.a capulet soldier tries to run to cover but gets shot.

cpt soap:take out thos soldiers.
*robertson use his m14 and shoot two soldiers.he shots one in the neck and the other in the head.

cpt soap:everyone move up and get those soldiers out of here.
*the whole team moves to the next cars.someone shoots and a big hole is in one car.

pvt link: sniper!!! everyone get down.

cpt soap: control we have a sniper and we can not move foward please assisst.

*helicopter comes and shoot down the snipers.

cpt soap:move forward soldiers!!
*as they move up the shots get louder

pvt link:hurry get those guys out of there.

cpt soap:robertson, cole get those guys we will give you cover. hurry up!

*sgt cole shoots at the capulets and pick up two wounded soldiers.

cole:give me cover.

*robertson shoots at the capulets as soon as they reach 25 meters where a parked car is.robertson throws a grenade which cuases 7 of the soldiers to jump and fly away.cole comes for the rest of the soldier.

cole:just hold on.give me cover just for a few minutes.

pvt link:reinforcements!!!

cpt soap:ok lets move! move!! move!!!

*robertson starts to run but gets hit by multiple bullets.he falls to the ground.cpt soap see this and tell pvt. link to help him.

*robertson is seeing everything in slow motion and in red.pvt link shooting.soap throwing gernades and shooting at the capulets.robertson tunrs and see a copter taking the wounded soldiers and cole out of the area.the gunner shoots a round of bullet

cpt soap: robertson hold on there.link get him out to the helicopter.i'll hold them off.do it now!!

*robertson is being pulled slowly, watching soap shooting at the capulets. robertson looks up and sees a copter shooting at the capulets.robertson rises into the helicopter.a soldier starts to perform sugery.robertson still looks at soap.the helicopter flys away leaving cpt soap alone on the battlefield

Last edited by koluigi on Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : chapter 1 complete)
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: romeo and juliet call of duty   romeo and juliet call of duty EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 9:21 pm

chapter 2
5:30 p.m.
monatgue mansion

[Romeo and mercutio are invited to aparty.they are dressed up in costumes but are carrying pistol if they get in trouble]

mercutio:romeo of course your going to find another woman.theres plenty more in the sea.

romeo:lets get this over with.

menawhile:Juliet is talking to her mom about a urgent mission.

Juliete's mom:so here take this sniper rifle.

Juliet:why can't you do it?

Juliet's mom:becuase they want to assassinate me and your father.they will be coming from your bed room window, so after the party you have to take him out.

{during the party romeo and juliet meet and fall in love. benvolio notices that romeo was here. both romeo and juliet find out they are enemies. after the party romeo jumps out of the car and runs into the capulets orchad.]

juliet:arghh why did i get stuck with this job.i just gonna shoot the first person i see.

romeo:juliet!!!

*juliet snipes romeo in the head.looking at the body she realizes its romeo. she jumps of the bacony and she is in her last stand.the assassin throws a gernade and finish both of them off.the assasin starts to go climb the beacony, but benvolio and mercutio see him and starts shooting. the assassin runs of and benvolio starts to call back up.

9:30 a.m.
capulets mansion
sgt. johnson

gnl griffin: romeo and juliet were assassinated last night.we are sending you on a mission to capture lord montague, but you are going to have a bunch of new things. you get sniper rifles,a tank and a new member.meet snider johnson you will teach him and help him survive.
good luck and move out

Last edited by koluigi on Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : complete chapter 2)
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

chapter 3
12:05 p.m.
road to plaza
cpl. johnson

cpt rogers: so your the new recruit

cpl johnson:yea

cpt rogers: well booby boy here was new about a week ago.

cpl bob: yea here you learn fast, if you dont your gone.

cpl johnson:wonder what happen to my brother.

sgt greg:i think i meet him before.

gnl griffin: beta needs your help down off of joey's road.

cpt rogers:im on it

cpl alex:you wish you were in this tank

cpt rogers:nope i rather walk.you dont know if a montague can come up and blow it up
from the back.

cpl alex:when you put it that way...

cpt rogers:we are coming up on joey's road.

cpl bob:get down
*helicopter starts shooting at beta team
sgt greg: ambush
*a bunch of montagues start shooting from all sides.

cpt rogers: alex make a path

cpl alex:im on it
*alex shoots a missile cuasing a big path opening. the whole beta team runs into the opening followed by the tank. on of the montague puts a bomb on the back of the tank cuasing it to explode.

sgt greg:alex!!!

cpt rogers:keep moving
*not realizing that they go into the true battlefield.

soldier:finally you made it we are under fire we can't escape.

cpt rogers:we are in our own trouble right now. i hope we get out this.

12:45 p.m.
montague's mansion
g sgt robertson

cpt timmy: we have recent news that capulets are heading this way.

sgt cole: who knew that they would escape the ambush.

sgt link:i recieved intel that theres only 4 left.

cpt timmy: yea but there should be reinforcements if they defeated us.

sgt cole:maybe it was all luck?

cpt timmy: maybe.... but we have a mission to do.

sgt link:what is it?

cpt timmy: kidnap lord capulet

Last edited by koluigi on Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : complete chapter 3)
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: romeo and juliet call of duty   romeo and juliet call of duty EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 9:22 pm

chapter 4
greg: cant believe we survived.

bob:cant belive we losted alex

rogers:we losted a lot of people but were here to do one mission.

greg:yea but dont they mean a thing to you

rogers:yea i saw a lot of things. we are coming up the back road to the mansion get ready.

bob:incoming montagues shoot them or let them pass.

rogers let them go if we kill them then we will be dead.
*johnson ans robertson look directly into each other. team alpha leaves the area.beta keeps moving.
(whisper)
bob:tangoes on the third floor

greg: still got those sniper rifles everyone get a tango.

rogers:we will need assisstance i'll keep you posted. we dont know how many there is in the third floor.we need to split up.Johnson your with me.

Last edited by koluigi on Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : completed chapter 4)
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: romeo and juliet call of duty   romeo and juliet call of duty EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 9:22 pm

chapter 5
rogers:the basement is quiet..the servants must be working.johnson we can't kill any innocent people so we just have to put them to sleep.we need to reach the top floor to capture Montague but first we take out those snipers.Greg, Bob stay in the forest and hide. wait until i give you the all clear signal.lets do this.
*rogers opens the door checking the area for safety.

rogers:take out that servant
*johnson takes out napkin and puts it over the servants face.the servants fall and puts him in the closet.

rogers:keep moving. i dont know how long we can stay in stealth.

bob:i just saw Lord Montague move through the third floor.i guess he's making his rounds so you have to get him at the first floor.

rogers:roger that
*theres three servants.rogers shoots at two different glasses across the room.he runs and knocks one out.johnson knocks the one on the other side out.the thirtd servants tries to run but is knocked out. they hide the bodies.

rogers:we are moving to the first floor is there any way out?

greg:no theres to many guards you have to find another way out.

rogers:guess we have to fight our way up.

1:45
Montagues Mansion
Sgt.Johnson
1st floor

rogers:there he is. i though he didnt have guards..get ready..get them when there not looking or kill them all.we can handle them.
*johnson and rogers aim and shoot.rogers runs and grabs lord montague. johnson keeps shooting.the room is empty except for the three of them.

roger:hurry they will be making rounds.
*all three of them go upstairs.johnson looks through the window and see greg and bob shooting at the third floor.

rogers:help them out
*johnsn opens the door and starts shooting taking out 3 of the snipers.

rogers:nobody move or the lord gets it.drop your guns.
*johnson shoots the rest of the snipers.

rogers:greg get bob and head back to the mansion.

greg:helicopter coming your.you got 5 minutes

rogers:thanks.johnson lets move.hold montague.while i check the floor.
*rogers opens the door.he runs up the stairs.
all clear.one more room and we are out of here.
rogers:wow this is the ammo room.reload.

pilot:cpt. rogers this is copter aero niner. there is hostiles. trying to shoot us down. we cant land till there gone.also there are guards entering the building.

rogers:lets hurry and take him out
*cpt. rogers opens the door and throws a gernade .rogers starts shooting them down.the helicopter assist with it's machine gun.
all clear

pilot:soldier coming up the stairs.
*johnson gives Montague to the soldier. a smoke gernade is thrown.johnson and rogers get in position.rogers throws a gernade into the door.

solider:hold them off for a few more senconds.
*cpt.rogers throws another gernade and jumps into a helicopter.the montague soldiers start running grabs onto the ledge and rogers pulls him up.

rogers:good work soldiers.lets go home

Last edited by koluigi on Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : chapter 5 complete)
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

chapter 6
rogers:what do you mean the Monatgue soldiers captured lord capulet!!!!

soldier:just a few minutes ago a squad came and captured him. i'm lucky i survived.

gnl griffin:rogers we are making a trade on the bridge.i need you to get some sniper rifles.als get the prisoner.

4:00 p.m.
helicopter
sgt johnson
"a snipers revenge"

rogers:so your cpt. soap

soap:yea. i thought i was dead.

rogers:lucky we were taking prisoners.

montague:anyways why would we kill romeo AND juliet.they never did anything wrong.

soap:guess its not either of us that did it.maybe theres some other orginization trying to assassinate us.

gnl griffin:i know who it is.the bks has tried to cheat there way into our company and take our merchantdise.

griffin:rogers we just got news that greg and bob were ambush.bob was KIA and greg is MIA. greg has important news about bks and we already sent soldiers to find him.after the exchange your going to help.

pilot:we are at the bridge get ready for drop of.
*cpt rogers and soap,Montague and another soldier gets off.the helicopter takes johnson to a high roof. he gets off with a sniper rifle watching over the area.the exchange begins and montague,capulet, and cpt soap start walking to the opposite sides.johnson spots a sniper and shoots him. the three on the bridge starts to run. lord capulets suddenly falls down and then lord montague.cpt soap picks up montague starts running.johnson find the two other snipers and snipe them.

gnl griffin:lord capulet and lord montague is dead.im going to get those son of a guns who did this.

9:15p.m. joint operation
forest MSS & CTS
g sgt. johnson and gunnery robertson
"saving lt. greg"

cpt soap:its dark. lt greg is still missing in action and if we dont find him soon all hope will be lost. sgt link and sgt cole go with cpt rogers.g sgt johnson and robertson you stay with me.

robertson:cant believe they died

johnson:i could have saved them.if only i was faster.

soap:you couldnt stop what was going to happen.put your googles on.

rogers:we found a camp site near the river.

soap:looks like greg is to important to lose.seach the campsite and take out any hostiles.

rogers:campsite cleared.we found some information about...
*shots are heard. someone is screaming "kill them dont let them get any information."
we are under fire. i need your help.

soap:coming right now.evveryone hurry up.hotsiles in view.attack!!

soap:ambush!!
*a whole group of soldiers sorround the omega squad.

captain:drop your weapon or die!

Last edited by koluigi on Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : chapter 6 complete)
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

chapter 7
1 a.m.
secret prison
gunnery robertson and g sgt johnson
joint operation
"bustin out"

soldier:dont know why we dont kill them.

soldier2:we can use them.(someone knocking on the door)....who is that knocking on the door.
*the soldier opens the door and a figure knifes him.the figure then takes out a pistol and shoots the sencond soldier in the head.

greg:miss me?
*greg opens the door giving a weapon to everyone.

rogers:yep how did you know?

greg:i was in a tree watching you guys.i was going to attack as soon as you started to shoot again.

soap:how do we get out?

greg:theres a crack in the wall.we need to save the other prisoners first.

soap:we will do that you need to get out of here.rogers,robertson and johnson will stay with me.you take link and cole to a safe place.tell them about the information.

rogers:lets go this.
*greg gives robertson the keys and runs into the forest.link and cole follow behind.

soap:heres the objective. we rescue the prisoners.maybe get more information. lets make sure the forest are free from hostiles.

rogers:there holding prisoners in those places there.they make rounds.soap take johnson ill take robertson.
*the four spilt up and wait for the next round.

soap:johnson get ready to take him out.grab his kkey but dont use your gun and stay in the shadow.
*a guard comes and check to make sure everyone is there.johnson comes from behind and puts him to sleep.soap comes up and knifes the guard.soap picks up the key and opens the door.

soap:everyone quiet.go into the forest and wait for us.johnson we cant let the guards wake up.they might get away.
*the prisoner run into the forest.one of them stay.

kala:i am a capulet soldier.they come out of nowhere and attacked us.they took my friends life and i want revenge.
*soap picks up a pistol and gives it to her.

soap:welcome to omega
*the three move into the shadows.they see rogers and robertson leaving.soap and robertson runs to them.he gives him the items they lost in the ambush then return to there location.

rogers:cpt soap can you here me?

soap:yes i can hear you.we have a teamate asisting is.we are moving forward.

rogers:we are planning to open the prison locking the montagues and capulet pow.they are planning to kill them.rescue the prisoners in the small prison around the camp.

Last edited by koluigi on Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : chapter 7 complete)
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: romeo and juliet call of duty   romeo and juliet call of duty EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 9:23 pm

chapter 8
2:30 a.m.
forest prison camps
gunnery robertson
joint operation
"save the day"

rogers:ok robertson its time to free them all.if we dont save them they will die and i cant allow another death.
*two guards are standing in front of the prison.also two snipers on the wall.

rogers:how did they build a prison in the middle of the forest.ok rob stay close and stay in the shadows.

rogers you decide take the snupers or the guards?

rogers:snipers it is. time to be a champ.learn to head shot with a pistol.
*robertson points the pistol at the snipers head.he shoots and goes to the next one and shoots him.rogers takes out the guards.

rogers:lets move
*at the door he opens the door slightly.he sees a lot of soldiers.

rogers:get ready...good luck my friend.
*rogers bust the door open starts to shoot the guards.all the prisoners get down.rogers and robertson turn over a table and use it as cover.

rogers:ill get the prisoners out take out all the guards.
*rogers takes out two soldiers and tell everyone to get out.the prisoners start to run out.robertson goes upstairs and shoots two guards.he throws a gernade and everyone jumps out of cover.

rogers:prisoners all clear
*rogers leaves and cpt soap,johnson and kaira comes in.

soap:this building is to blow c4s all over the place get out now!!
*robertson runs down the stairs and out the door.20 feet away from them the building blows up

soap:good job omega
rogers:lets go home

Last edited by koluigi on Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : chapter 8 complete)
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: romeo and juliet call of duty   romeo and juliet call of duty EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 9:23 pm

reserved
chapter 9
2p.m.
helicopter
joint operation
2lt robertson & 2lt johnson
"lets get it done"

gnl griffin:last mission guys let destroy those guys once and for all.

soap:cant wait to go home

robertson:kaira

kaira:yes?

robertson:will you marry me?
*everyone stops what there doing and stares at robertson.

kaira:yes yes i will!!!!

gnl griffin:enough of this chitchat we are arriving to the battlefield.
*helicopter lands and everyone gets off.the helicopter flys off.the alpha team runs to cover.

cpt timmy:thank god your here.we need your help advancing.
gnl griffin:here is the deal.soap,johnson,robertson and kaira go flank the area.me,timmy,link, and cole.
*the 4 move up and shoot some bks soldiers.

kaira:we are almost at the building.
rogers:keep moving
rpgs!!!
*shots are fired at the vehicles.a car blows up

soap:everyone get down!
*a rpg is shot hitting a car.soap flys forwards.
robertson:major soap!!
*robertson runs to soap.soap is bleeding from his leg.

soap:aghhhh
rogers:hold on soap.medics on the way.come on buddy dont die on me.we came so far you cant die now.
robertson:dont die please dont die
*robertson picks up soap and take him behind a car.
robertson:hold on man there almost here just hold on.

rogers:robertson we have to keep moving.kaira stay with soap till medics come.we need to finish this.

3:30p.m.
the bks company
joint operation

rogers:were here.finally here.
johnson:how are we going to infaltrate the base.
rogers:level by level of course.
robertson:lets do this for soap and the rest of them.

Last edited by koluigi on Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: romeo and juliet call of duty   romeo and juliet call of duty EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 6:37 am

Hope you don't mind me posting in your story lol. ^^^^^ This is what I meant by people posting a lot in their own topics if we start a gaming log section, is that ok Link?

Great idea Ko, I've to start posting in my Happy Larry topic again, forgot all about it.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: romeo and juliet call of duty   romeo and juliet call of duty EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:04 pm

chapter 1-6 are completed.hoping i can get 7-9 before christmas.sorry i tooks so long just got busy doing other stuff.hope you like
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: romeo and juliet call of duty   romeo and juliet call of duty EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:47 pm

So I don't forget about this again, post into it so that it comes up on the latest topics list.
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: romeo and juliet call of duty   romeo and juliet call of duty EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:20 pm

about to read, hold on
edit: good, but u shouldve kept romeo and juliet longer....
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: romeo and juliet call of duty   romeo and juliet call of duty EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:52 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
about to read, hold on
if you read it you already know what happens.
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: romeo and juliet call of duty   romeo and juliet call of duty EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:09 pm

Too lazy to read past Chapter 1.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: romeo and juliet call of duty   romeo and juliet call of duty EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:14 pm

SmashHero24 wrote:
Too lazy to read past Chapter 1.
silly dinosuar trix are for kids.anyways after i finish posting all of them im just make a summary for you.
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: romeo and juliet call of duty   romeo and juliet call of duty EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:37 am

koluigi wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
about to read, hold on
i read most or R and J in english, we not done, also, were watching that incredible 1996 movie about it scene by scene
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: romeo and juliet call of duty   romeo and juliet call of duty EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:21 pm

Stoped on chap 2
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: romeo and juliet call of duty   romeo and juliet call of duty EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:09 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
about to read, hold on
i read most or R and J in english, we not done, also, were watching that incredible 1996 movie about it scene by scene
i finished the film last week.i watch it scene by scene too.
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: romeo and juliet call of duty   romeo and juliet call of duty EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:18 pm

koluigi wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
about to read, hold on
lol at the sex scene early in it Razz
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: romeo and juliet call of duty   romeo and juliet call of duty EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:14 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
about to read, hold on
wow my teacher fast forward it and the assisstant principal came in there too.everyone bursted out laughing
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: romeo and juliet call of duty   romeo and juliet call of duty EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:02 pm

koluigi wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
about to read, hold on
wow my teacher fast forward it and the assisstant principal came in there too.everyone bursted out laughing
Our Principal was making Your Mom jokes today during a game show, I doubt he would care.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: romeo and juliet call of duty   romeo and juliet call of duty EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:32 pm

koluigi wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
about to read, hold on
lol, ur school is gay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: romeo and juliet call of duty   romeo and juliet call of duty Empty

Back to top Go down

romeo and juliet call of duty
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next