Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360 Empty
PostSubject: Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360   Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 7:17 am

Those dam traitors square Enix are after releasing an exclusive game for the Xbox. Back when it was Squaresoft there was a rift between the owner and Microsoft. So why all of a sudden so friendly!?
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360   Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 2:05 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
Those dam traitors square Enix are after releasing an exclusive game for the Xbox. Back when it was Squaresoft there was a rift between the owner and Microsoft. So why all of a sudden so friendly!?

thats old, cuz FF13 for 360 was announced for 360 at E3
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360   Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 3:29 pm

Link3618 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:

Ya but FF13 is only coming out on the 360. The game I'm on about is an EXCLUSIVE!
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360   Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:16 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:

Ya but FF13 is only coming out on the 360. The game I'm on about is an EXCLUSIVE!

FF13 (normal) is for PS3 and 360..... Final fantasy 13 versus/ PSP version Agito...., is PS3 only
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360   Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:18 pm

squaresoft and i think square enix makes games for wii too
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360   Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 7:41 pm

Link3618 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:

FF13 (normal) is for PS3 and 360..... Final fantasy 13 versus/ PSP version Agito...., is PS3 only

Yes but enough about FF13, I'm not on about that, I'm on about a new RPG that is exclusive on the 360. If I had a name it would be a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360   Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 7:42 pm

koluigi wrote:

Sure Square Enix is the new name of Squaresoft after there was a legal battle and Squaresoft merged with another company.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360   Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 9:31 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:

Sure Square Enix is the new name of Squaresoft after there was a legal battle and Squaresoft merged with another company.
o i didnt know that study
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360   Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 3:22 pm

koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:

Squaresoft had better games designers and script writers. Square Enix sucks in comparison
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360   Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 6:17 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:

Squaresoft had better games designers and script writers. Square Enix sucks in comparison
so kingdoms heart belong to squaresoft
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360   Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 7:30 pm

koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:

Kingdom Hearts is technically owned by Square Soft yes. That's why they used mainly FF7/8 characters.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360   Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 7:38 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:

Kingdom Hearts is technically owned by Square Soft yes. That's why they used mainly FF7/8 characters.
i can see clearly now since the rain is gone What a Face what other game did squaresoft make......
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360   Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:09 pm

Squaresoft? All the FF games up to FF10. Most of the Dragon Quest games and many many more.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360   Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:28 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
Squaresoft? All the FF games up to FF10. Most of the Dragon Quest games and many many more.
oh thats kool never knew that.....well about dragon quest.if only they made a good game for the wii study santa
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360   Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:29 pm

koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
oh thats kool never knew that.....well about dragon quest.if only they made a good game for the wii study santa

Is Dragon Quest for the Wii any good? i was going to get it. BTW the Wii wasn't out when they changed to square enix.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360   Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:33 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:

Is Dragon Quest for the Wii any good? i was going to get it. BTW the Wii wasn't out when they changed to square enix.
two years agooo so square soft would have made some games for the wii.dragon quest for the wii would be first person.you wouldnt be able to see your character just the sword or item you use
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360   Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:37 pm

koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:

two years agooo so square soft would have made some games for the wii.dragon quest for the wii would be first person.you wouldnt be able to see your character just the sword or item you use

SquareSoft became Square enix back in the year 2000, along with the release of FF10.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360   Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:42 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:

SquareSoft became Square enix back in the year 2000, along with the release of FF10.
but they can still make a good game for the wii.any game creator could make a good game for the wii if they try hard
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360   Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:43 pm

koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:

but they can still make a good game for the wii.any game creator could make a good game for the wii if they try hard

They are bringing out a massive game for the Wii soon. I'll have to get you the name of it.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360   Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:51 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:

They are bringing out a massive game for the Wii soon. I'll have to get you the name of it.
thank you and it better not be the conduit.i hope its a role-playing/adventure game...i want to make a game so badly
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360   Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:55 pm

RPG adventure game that claims to have 50+ hours worth of gameplay and have the best Wii graphics around.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360   Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:59 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
RPG adventure game that claims to have 50+ hours worth of gameplay and have the best Wii graphics around.
sweet reminds me of tales of spytmhanri...dont know how to spell it.i got to get it....must be a luigi and mario game...or luigi soloing game got to be that
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360   Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 9:01 pm

koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
sweet reminds me of tales of spytmhanri...dont know how to spell it.i got to get it....must be a luigi and mario game...or luigi soloing game got to be that

You mean the game I'm on about? If so, nope nothing to do with mario or luigi.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360   Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 9:11 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:

You mean the game I'm on about? If so, nope nothing to do with mario or luigi.
maybe its a game about luigi driving a aston martin DB9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360   Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360 Empty

Back to top Go down

Square Enix Gone To Xbox 360
Page 1 of 1