Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

remember when my cpu fried....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

remember when my cpu fried.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: remember when my cpu fried....   remember when my cpu fried.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:41 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
in case u guys are retarded, the video was NOT me, i just found it on youtube, and thunk of my cpu frying, so i said it was mine
btw, my cpu fried because my mom needed microsoft office, i tried to get it for free, 6 choices, i pick one with the virus Sad
cpu would only stay on for like 2 mins then shut itself off and bluescreen, had to completely dump memory, .. , '' "" @[]{}
I think all of us saw it wasn't you, we just didn't make a big deal out of it.

and what is with people downloading illegal software, just get Openoffice.org it does everything office does for free.

Microsoft Office= Biggest Joke of a ripoff piece of software ever (it costs as much as Vista)

Openoffice.org? If I bring home college work that is done on Microsoft Word 2007 will I be able to open it using Openoffice?
Look at this topic for more info: http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?t=52499
or you could just save the word 07 files as .doc instead of .docx
o rly, i wish i was a tech wiz like you Sad
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: remember when my cpu fried....   remember when my cpu fried.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:46 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
in case u guys are retarded, the video was NOT me, i just found it on youtube, and thunk of my cpu frying, so i said it was mine
btw, my cpu fried because my mom needed microsoft office, i tried to get it for free, 6 choices, i pick one with the virus Sad
cpu would only stay on for like 2 mins then shut itself off and bluescreen, had to completely dump memory, .. , '' "" @[]{}

and what is with people downloading illegal software, just get Openoffice.org it does everything office does for free.

Microsoft Office= Biggest Joke of a ripoff piece of software ever (it costs as much as Vista)

Openoffice.org? If I bring home college work that is done on Microsoft Word 2007 will I be able to open it using Openoffice?
Look at this topic for more info: http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?t=52499

Thanks for the link Link. How do I save them as .doc instead of .docx?
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: remember when my cpu fried....   remember when my cpu fried.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 9:45 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:

Thanks for the link Link. How do I save them as .doc instead of .docx?
Instead of just explaining it, here is a tutorial on youtube: