Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back to the basics

Go down 
+3
Lord Revan67
Slayer9498
Signal
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to the basics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the basics   Back to the basics - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 3:41 pm

I've got shares in Austrailia, probably one of the best markets at the moment. Any tips for me about which companies are doing well there. I've shares in Austrailian Organics.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Back to the basics   Back to the basics - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 4:19 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
I've got shares in Austrailia, probably one of the best markets at the moment. Any tips for me about which companies are doing well there. I've shares in Austrailian Organics.
put small shares on companies that are unbalance and put big shares on companies that you know would last though the economy
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Back to the basics   Back to the basics - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 7:48 pm

koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
put small shares on companies that are unbalance and put big shares on companies that you know would last though the economy

Oh I know that part, at the moment I'm in the lead, the winner gets €300. I thought you might have a name of a company that you know is doing well. The bookies are making me most of my money.
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Back to the basics   Back to the basics - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 9:18 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:

Oh I know that part, at the moment I'm in the lead, the winner gets €300. I thought you might have a name of a company that you know is doing well. The bookies are making me most of my money.
300 Euros...that's a pretty good prize. Here that equals just under 400 US Dollars, which would get us just short of a PS3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Back to the basics   Back to the basics - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 9:31 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:

300 Euros...that's a pretty good prize. Here that equals just under 400 US Dollars, which would get us just short of a PS3.
the SUCKY ps3 Razz
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Back to the basics   Back to the basics - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 10:26 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:

the SUCKY ps3 Razz
i say you put your remaining stocks in call of duty franchise lol maybe walmart or target....gamestop yea....
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: Back to the basics   Back to the basics - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 10:42 pm

yea lol, put them in TREYARCH, thats actually a good idea, they are making so mch money right now
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Back to the basics   Back to the basics - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 10:45 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
yea lol, put them in TREYARCH, thats actually a good idea, they are making so mch money right now
i dont know why im saying the but just like kanye west leave me alone when it all falls down
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: Back to the basics   Back to the basics - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 10:48 pm

GET ON TOPIC
i will start the back on-topicness
COD5 IS SO AWESOME IT IS DE SHIT MY REVIEW I JUST WROTE GIVES ? out of 10, u must read review to find out score
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Back to the basics   Back to the basics - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 11:24 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
GET ON TOPIC
i will start the back on-topicness
COD5 IS SO AWESOME IT IS DE SHIT MY REVIEW I JUST WROTE GIVES ? out of 10, u must read review to find out score
i feel like getting it for the wii but i just wants the online thrill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to the basics   Back to the basics - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to the basics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2