Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devil May Cry 4 [Avg: 7.0]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Devil May Cry 4 [Avg: 7.0] Empty
PostSubject: Devil May Cry 4 [Avg: 7.0]   Devil May Cry 4 [Avg: 7.0] EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 7:42 pm

Rate Devil May Cry 4 here

Categories:

1.Graphics: How good are the Graphics, Be sure to consider all parts of the game

2.Presentation (Sound, Controls, and Online): How good do the menus look, and how good does the sound (Music and sound effects) and Controls immerse you in the game. How was the Online mode?

3.Gameplay: Is the game fun to play? Too Short? Too Easy?

4.Replayability: Is the game worth playing over and over again?

On a scale of 1-10 and average ur score out
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Devil May Cry 4 [Avg: 7.0] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry 4 [Avg: 7.0]   Devil May Cry 4 [Avg: 7.0] EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 8:01 pm

1.Graphics-8/10- The graphics are very average for a PS3 game, they are not really worth talking about. I would give it a 6/10 if it wasn't for the cut-scene graphics, which are great.

2.Presentation-6/10- The controls are great but that's where the plus points end. The sound is crap, everytime you have to fight an enemy some very bad music comes on. It was good music at first but it's the same music everytime which is a nightmare.

The menus are terrible and are kind of confusing at first. I played the first mission twice because it was so hard to find a way to save. The same happened me twice later on in the game. It's very annoying!

3.Gameplay-8/10- The paths in the game are very Linear. You can't really get lost no matter where you go. It's a good thing too beacuse the radar your given doesn't even look like the area you're in.

The fight system is good, I don't like the hack and slash parts of the game but the Devil Bringer is fun to use and makes the combat the only reason why you'd play this game.

The bad guys and bosses are way too easy. I never really played the other games in this series and yet I cleared this game very quickly as if I was a Devil may Vry veteran.

4.Replayability-7/10- Not many people will want to go to the hassel of clearing this game a second time. The story is useless anyway so there is no need to replay it.

7/10- I think this game is a good game when you are really bored and there are no other good titles to play, but don't buy it unless it's very cheap. I got it for almost nothing, I'd be very dissapointed if I paid good money for this game.
Back to top Go down

Devil May Cry 4 [Avg: 7.0]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game Central :: General Video Game Talk :: Game Reviews Forum-
Jump to: