Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Atelier Iris (PS2) [Avg: 8.5]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Atelier Iris (PS2) [Avg: 8.5] Empty
PostSubject: Atelier Iris (PS2) [Avg: 8.5]   Atelier Iris (PS2) [Avg: 8.5] EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 9:02 am

Rate Atelier Iris here

Categories:

1.Graphics: How good are the Graphics, Be sure to consider all parts of the game

2.Presentation (Sound, Controls, and Online): How good do the menus look, and how good does the sound (Music and sound effects) and Controls immerse you in the game. How was the Online mode?

3.Gameplay: Is the game fun to play? Too Short? Too Easy?

4.Replayability: Is the game worth playing over and over again?

On a scale of 1-10 and average ur score out
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: Atelier Iris (PS2) [Avg: 8.5]   Atelier Iris (PS2) [Avg: 8.5] EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 9:07 am

Introduction: I've always been a fan of finding great games that nobody has heard of and getting lots of people to buy it and enjoy it. I first did it for Final Fantasy VII and look at how great that game was.

This review thread probably won't get anything beyond my own posts and my review but anyone who views it, think about investing in this game if you like the Final Fantasy games. Also it's the first PS2 review which is important for those who want to review MGS 2 & MGS 3.

On to the review.
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: Atelier Iris (PS2) [Avg: 8.5]   Atelier Iris (PS2) [Avg: 8.5] EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 9:17 am

1.Graphics-8/10- I'm not basing the graphics against PS3 games. Against other PS2 games the graphics are poor, they are very smooth but they are very cartoon like. I like how colourful the game is though and it is very easy on the eyes.

2.Presentation-8/10- The sound can get annoying as the sound effects are very SNES like. But the controls are great and the game is presented very well. The tutorials are actuallty fun to watch, which is good because there is a lot to learn.

3.Gameplay-10/10- The reason why I'm writing this review is for the Gameplay and storyline. i'd give it 20/10 if I could. The fight system is very easy and some of the "bad guys" you'd actually feel sorry for when you kill. The characters you control are cool. It's also the first low budget game I've ever seen to have such a good storyline.

4.Replayability-8/10- The game is very long and it's mainly storyline based without many side missions. So I wouldn't say you'd play this game twice. Also the resell value of the game is very high due to the lack of demand for it.

8.5/10- Don't be fooled by the bad average score. The gameplay makes this game worth every Dollar. Buy it if you find it, it might be hard to get these days though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atelier Iris (PS2) [Avg: 8.5]   Atelier Iris (PS2) [Avg: 8.5] Empty

Back to top Go down

Atelier Iris (PS2) [Avg: 8.5]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game Central :: General Video Game Talk :: Game Reviews Forum-
Jump to: