Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ok plz i think iv learned my lesson

Go down 
+4
Link3618
Aston_Martin_DB9
Lord Revan67
Iec
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Iec
Iec

Number of posts : 2924
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-28

ok plz i think iv learned my lesson Empty
PostSubject: ok plz i think iv learned my lesson   ok plz i think iv learned my lesson EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 1:04 am

can u mod me plz
Back to top Go down
Lord Revan67
Lord Revan67

Number of posts : 1252
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: ok plz i think iv learned my lesson   ok plz i think iv learned my lesson EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 1:12 am

I will try my hardest.
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: ok plz i think iv learned my lesson   ok plz i think iv learned my lesson EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 8:52 am

Do you have any power in this site Revan?
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: ok plz i think iv learned my lesson   ok plz i think iv learned my lesson EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:23 am

iecman5 wrote:
can u mod me plz

You only post like once a day, and wont let go of the good old days.
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: ok plz i think iv learned my lesson   ok plz i think iv learned my lesson EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:03 pm

You obviously haven't learned your lesson in grammar.

But sure, I think you should be a Mod again.
Back to top Go down
Iec
Iec

PostSubject: Re: ok plz i think iv learned my lesson   ok plz i think iv learned my lesson EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 8:30 pm

Link3618 wrote:
iecman5 wrote:
can u mod me plz

wat dose that have to do with being a mod .......
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: ok plz i think iv learned my lesson   ok plz i think iv learned my lesson EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 9:54 pm

iecman5 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
iecman5 wrote:
can u mod me plz

wat dose that have to do with being a mod .......

You are not active...........
Back to top Go down
Lord Revan67
Lord Revan67

Number of posts : 1252
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: ok plz i think iv learned my lesson   ok plz i think iv learned my lesson EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 9:59 pm

I HAVE A DREAM.....

WHERE YOU GUYS ACCEPT IEC AS ONE OF OUR OWN, A MOD. I AM NO MOD, AND I HAVE NO POWER WITHIN THIS SITE, BUT IEC SURE AS HELL SHOULD. THE REST OF THE MODS? ADMINS AND THE SITE SHOULD ALL BE FRIENDS WITH IEC!!1

WHO IS WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: ok plz i think iv learned my lesson   ok plz i think iv learned my lesson EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 10:04 pm

Lord Revan67 wrote:
I HAVE A DREAM.....

WHERE YOU GUYS ACCEPT IEC AS ONE OF OUR OWN, A MOD. I AM NO MOD, AND I HAVE NO POWER WITHIN THIS SITE, BUT IEC SURE AS HELL SHOULD. THE REST OF THE MODS? ADMINS AND THE SITE SHOULD ALL BE FRIENDS WITH IEC!!1

WHO IS WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

dude ilmao

Idk but i think iec should be admin but our opioions dont mean anything. We have 0 say on who should be mod. Its all up to the admins.

Plus i think iec should first be a little bit more posotive, hes been real negative, like when you think of the good old days that made me sad, and also iec, you do ask for alot. And chaos hates when people ask, if i were you i would post a lot, be happy, for a week and you will be a mod before you know it.
Back to top Go down
Iec
Iec

PostSubject: Re: ok plz i think iv learned my lesson   ok plz i think iv learned my lesson EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:43 pm

Lord Revan67 wrote:
I HAVE A DREAM.....

ok 1 link if i dont say somthing he will forgett

smash has been inactive so has tpa look at them plus im grounded and i have to sneek

and remembering the good old days isnt negitive its just remembering how we all started off
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: ok plz i think iv learned my lesson   ok plz i think iv learned my lesson EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:53 pm

iecman5 wrote:
Lord Revan67 wrote:
I HAVE A DREAM.....

ok 1 link if i dont say somthing he will forgett

smash has been inactive so has tpa look at them plus im grounded and i have to sneek

and remembering the good old days isnt negitive its just remembering how we all started off
o you just got tolded lol
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: ok plz i think iv learned my lesson   ok plz i think iv learned my lesson EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 1:16 pm

Exaclty they never get in trouble....................
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: ok plz i think iv learned my lesson   ok plz i think iv learned my lesson EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 6:32 pm

Listen im inactive cause of a trip so please dont start something unless you understand fully, i went to quebec and I have freinds, Id rather spend time with friends in quebec then wfb...no offence...and iec, I will never accept you as mod again after you insinuated that it would never matter/it dosent.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: ok plz i think iv learned my lesson   ok plz i think iv learned my lesson EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 6:45 pm

Linkpwnzall wrote:
Listen im inactive cause of a trip so please dont start something unless you understand fully, i went to quebec and I have freinds, Id rather spend time with friends in quebec then wfb...no offence...and iec, I will never accept you as mod again after you insinuated that it would never matter/it dosent.
wow lpa is a candadian-spam sorry but you should have told us you had a field trip and yes im offended
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: ok plz i think iv learned my lesson   ok plz i think iv learned my lesson EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 6:46 pm

Why don't you post a lot over the next month Iec? That way you will become a Postivator, and since you have posted so much already since the site started you will get your wish. You can't get something unless you earn it first.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: ok plz i think iv learned my lesson   ok plz i think iv learned my lesson EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 1:12 am

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
Why don't you post a lot over the next month Iec? That way you will become a Postivator, and since you have posted so much already since the site started you will get your wish. You can't get something unless you earn it first.

ummmmm you shouldent have said that
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: ok plz i think iv learned my lesson   ok plz i think iv learned my lesson EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 8:13 am

Which part? Why not? I'm right like.
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: ok plz i think iv learned my lesson   ok plz i think iv learned my lesson EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 1:36 pm

i dont understand y not either, but did u know aston, that iec used to be a mod until a few weeks ago?
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: ok plz i think iv learned my lesson   ok plz i think iv learned my lesson EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 4:08 pm

Nope I didn't know that. Maybe Link didn't want me to tell Iec a very good way of making Mod again... or maybe Link didn't want me getting Iec's hopes up, I dunno...

I'll wait until Link replies before I jump to any conclusions.
Back to top Go down
Iec
Iec

PostSubject: Re: ok plz i think iv learned my lesson   ok plz i think iv learned my lesson EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 4:11 pm

i think he was saying you shouldnt have said it out loud cause now i cant do it cause the admins no
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: ok plz i think iv learned my lesson   ok plz i think iv learned my lesson EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 4:28 pm

Sure what's the problem if the Admins know? We can't start keeping secrets from them in case we're doing something we shouldn't be.

There shouldn't be a problem trying to post a lot to make it to Postivator or Mod (as long as you don't spam and your posts aren't very short).

I personally don't mind how many posts I have, i'm here to talk about games and chat to people from a different part of the world Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: ok plz i think iv learned my lesson   ok plz i think iv learned my lesson EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 4:32 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
Sure what's the problem if the Admins know? We can't start keeping secrets from them in case we're doing something we shouldn't be.

There shouldn't be a problem trying to post a lot to make it to Postivator or Mod (as long as you don't spam and your posts aren't very short).

I personally don't mind how many posts I have, i'm here to talk about games and chat to people from a different part of the world Very Happy .
amen brother!
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: ok plz i think iv learned my lesson   ok plz i think iv learned my lesson EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 4:38 pm

I'm actaully very suprised that someone agreed with what I said. Surprised Great minds think alike, thanks Koluigi.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: ok plz i think iv learned my lesson   ok plz i think iv learned my lesson EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 4:46 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
I'm actaully very suprised that someone agreed with what I said. Surprised Great minds think alike, thanks Koluigi.
no problem but my question is how did i end up on this site.i mean it was a summer day and the rest is a blur
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: ok plz i think iv learned my lesson   ok plz i think iv learned my lesson EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 4:49 pm

Ha Ha, I was recruited by Slayer when he was the leader of the clan I was in for COD4. I enjoy posting in this site, I don't normally spend time in Forums. This one is different though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok plz i think iv learned my lesson   ok plz i think iv learned my lesson Empty

Back to top Go down

ok plz i think iv learned my lesson
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next