Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Example Guide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Example Guide Empty
PostSubject: Example Guide   Example Guide EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 1:30 am

Final Fantasy 12 Durandle Walkthrough

Durandle

Attack: 99
(Most Powerful Single Hand Sword)

Needed Loot.
1. 3 Lifewicks (Necrofiend, in the Pharos, located in Penumbra)
2. 2 Emperor Scales (Archaeoaevis, In the entrance to the Zetian Caverns, from the Dalmascan Estersands

3. 1 Leshach Halcyon: (Leshach Entite, found in Paramina Rift only during a slow storm)

Now, in order to obtain these items you should be somewhat prepared.

When you travel into the Penumbra, you will be attacked by countless LVL 55-58 Bull Abaddon’s and LVL 54-56 Mistmare’s. I suggest beating the game before you attempt this. Also make sure atleast 3 of your party members are LVL 50 and above.

When You enter the Penumbra, It is a HUGE ring. And there are doors about every 20 ft. Now the only way to make the Necrofiends appear is to enter these rooms with extremely high LVL monsters. Including a monster named: High Reavers. They can KO you in a single blow.

These rooms are very dark and you can hardly see. You can slightly illuminate the rooms. To do this, When you enter the room walk straight and you will see a pedestal (you cant miss it) When you kill a monster they drop items called “Black Orbs” It will ask you to place Black Orbs on the pedestal. So do it.

When you battle the enemies, there should will be 3 or 4 of them teaming up on you.

Now it is practically impossible to get a lifewick from a Necrofiend unless u have the Warmage’s Monograph. This lets you obtain rare drops, form Amorphs/Undeads. Since the Necrofiend is undead, you can easily obtain a life wick, about 50% of the time you kill one. And there is no need to chain them.

To get this monograph, you will need to read the Notice Board more than 20 times. Then go to any merchant, go to the Bazaar. And you can buy it for 20000 gill.

Now that you have that, go kick some ass.

Next Item on the list is the Emperor Scale.

This pacific item of loot can only be found in the monster of the caverns. The Archaeoaevis. Once again, like the Necrofiend , the item you need is a rare drop. Therefore, you will need, the Dragoon’s Monograph. Since the aevis is a dragon type. To get this to appear in the Bazaar, you will need to read the bulletin board, more than 40 times. Go to the Bazaar and it will cost, 22000 gill.

Now that you have this. Go to the Eat Gate in Rabnaster, find a moogle that sells maps, and rent a chocoobo. Use the map to find an entrance from the Dalmascan Estersands, to the Zeterain Caverns. When you enter these caverns, a map urn should be visible. Now

when you look at the map you ill see there is a platform its dead center on the map. Go there. There will be 2 aevises. Kill them. If you do not get the scales. Zone out 2 screens and come back. There is no need to chain them since you have the monograph.

Lastly the Leshach Halcyon: (Leshach Entite, found in Paramina Rift only during a slow storm)

Now, these Entite’s aren’t hard to find. First of all you will need a item called, “Theives Cuffs”. You can buy these for 5000 gill, at the Merchant at the Mt. Bur gate crystle. These let you steal rare items from monsters. Now walk around the rift till you see A HUGE white ball. When you do steal from it. If you do not get the item, zone out, and try again till you get it.

Now you have all the items!!! Go sell them to get the Durandle!!!!

By: Link3618
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Example Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Example Guide   Example Guide EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 9:12 am

That was a great example of a step by step guide. Is there any way to widen the text box so that you don't have to constantly scroll down?
Back to top Go down
Lord Revan67
Lord Revan67

Number of posts : 1252
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Example Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Example Guide   Example Guide EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 12:44 pm

I don't think so. But actually, this text box is wider than most other guides, and unfortunatel, the scrolling is unavoidable. Don't quote me on that, though, this is what I think.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Example Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Example Guide   Example Guide EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 2:17 pm

I microsoft worded it so it can correect my spelling. And then copy and paste.
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Example Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Example Guide   Example Guide EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 11:03 am

When I rarely use a guide, I try to avoid the ones where you have to scroll down too much as it's hard to find everything. Also our guides will be so long that they may stretch onto the second and third pages of each thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Example Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Example Guide   Example Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Example Guide
Page 1 of 1