Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My political views

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

My political views Empty
PostSubject: My political views   My political views EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 10:34 pm

Ok i had a big discussion wit some of my family,and i heard some important things. Dont think my parents are dumb because.......... My dad is a big buisness man, my mom runs a little buisness. My uncle is black, and is a war casualty (he got shot in the leg)

Ok

The war.

Big issue.

But it is need, because when we went in there, before 9/11, Sadam husien (fact) was letting Al Qeuida, station bases and train in his land of Iraq. Sadam in my familys views is pure evil. He used gas weapons,raped, murdered , beat, and just terrorized his people. He was pure evil. And under the Bush Doctern it states if you house terrorists, you are just as bad as a terrorisy.

After 9/11, we went to war. Went to iraq and kick there asses. The reason we are still there is so we can establish goverment for the Iraqu people so if and when we leave they won't be treated horribly again.

War is always costly, but we are and lived threw it. Look into history. In life you need obsticles to train yourself to be a better person. And in every war we had to make sacrafices for a cause. And iec i personally have no respect for you and my family calls you a "discrace to america" when you asked me

Iec: Link do you plan on joining the army

Link: If my sports carreer doesnt turn out, but if there is a war i will serve my country.

Iec: Why you are just waisting your life for a pointless cause.

How dare u iec how dare u disrespect the people defending our country, keeping you safe so at night you dont have to worry at another 9/11...... how dare you....

Anyway

Obama accociating with people like bill Aerys, Reveran Wite, and The ACORN Association..... By being around all those people his life...... he just doesnt seem like the right person for commander n chief.

John McCain wants to use market competition to create jobs, so the jobs can offer affordable and portable heath care.

how ever Senator Obama wants to cut taxes by 93% for all people making under $250,000 a year.

That means the rich is projected to pay 92-95% taxes. The middle class 3%
and the poor 2%. Now that will ruin my family because we are having trouble already, my sister is about to go to collage and we will not be able to pay for it because my dad makes a little more than 250,000 a year. Obama says he cares for the middle class........ whatever.

Also the system of cheaks and balances will be corrupted.

2/3 of congress is democratic, and in order to pass a bill u need 2/3's of congress permission. If the excutive brach and legislative brach can veto and pass anything the system will be corrupted.

That is what i think bounce
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

My political views Empty
PostSubject: Re: My political views   My political views EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 11:08 pm

OMG ur family makes 250,000 a year Shocked Shocked no wonder u want mccain, u think ur low on money LISTEN TO THIS
MY FAMILY GETS 15,000 - 20,000 A YEAR Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

My political views Empty
PostSubject: Re: My political views   My political views EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 11:11 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
OMG ur family makes 250,000 a year Shocked Shocked no wonder u want mccain, u think ur low on money LISTEN TO THIS
MY FAMILY GETS 15,000 - 20,000 A YEAR Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

We used to make around that, but my dad worked hard and got promoted up threw the ranks.
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

My political views Empty
PostSubject: Re: My political views   My political views EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 11:17 pm

my mom is in college right now, several years back, in her 2nd year, she needed to drop out almost at the end of the year due to my then newborn brother having health problems, but she did it incorrecrtly, and her great grades, turned to many F. She has finally got back in college last year
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

My political views Empty
PostSubject: Re: My political views   My political views EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 11:22 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
my mom is in college right now, several years back, in her 2nd year, she needed to drop out almost at the end of the year due to my then newborn brother having health problems, but she did it incorrecrtly, and her great grades, turned to many F. She has finally got back in college last year

That is one of those obsticles in life. It isnt fair if you take 50% of my dads pay cheack is it?
Back to top Go down
Zigglett
Game Boy
Game Boy
Zigglett

Number of posts : 283
Wii FC : Je n'ai pas un Wii
XBL Gamertag : Tallest Red17
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-03-23

My political views Empty
PostSubject: Re: My political views   My political views EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 11:25 pm

You obviously don't understand the economy or the government link.
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

My political views Empty
PostSubject: Re: My political views   My political views EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 11:30 pm

Link3618 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:

That is one of those obsticles in life. It isnt fair if you take 50% of my dads pay cheack is it?
its not nearlry half r-tard, and we dont take ur money, we just pay less.
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

My political views Empty
PostSubject: Re: My political views   My political views EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 6:38 am

Dude your just another white boy eating lies... (no offence to whites.) There are so many flaws in ur "opinion." Dude I dont care if ou support mccain, but honystly...get your reasons straight...
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

My political views Empty
PostSubject: Re: My political views   My political views EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 12:17 pm

Linkpwnzall wrote:
Dude your just another white boy eating lies... (no offence to whites.) There are so many flaws in ur "opinion." Dude I dont care if ou support mccain, but honystly...get your reasons straight...

The news and McCain website says this stuff clearly so stfu u candian prik
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

My political views Empty
PostSubject: Re: My political views   My political views EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 1:51 pm

Linkpwnzall wrote:
hey lpa, is the canadian prez election this year, and if so, whos running
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My political views Empty
PostSubject: Re: My political views   My political views Empty

Back to top Go down

My political views
Page 1 of 1