Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

is there really a need for a psp and ds topic?

Go down 
+4
Lord Revan67
khikashi
Slayer9498
DjBeep
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
DjBeep

Number of posts : 967
XBL Gamertag : DjBeep
PSN Username : DjBeep
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-29

is there really a need for a psp and ds topic? Empty
PostSubject: is there really a need for a psp and ds topic?   is there really a need for a psp and ds topic? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 9:38 pm

noone really posts in it
plus the ds sux
psps average but noone has one in the site
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: is there really a need for a psp and ds topic?   is there really a need for a psp and ds topic? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 10:16 pm

khikashi has one, but hes never on anymore....
Back to top Go down
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
DjBeep

PostSubject: Re: is there really a need for a psp and ds topic?   is there really a need for a psp and ds topic? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 10:58 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
khikashi has one, but hes never on anymore....

on whaT?
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: is there really a need for a psp and ds topic?   is there really a need for a psp and ds topic? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 11:28 pm

hes never on the SITE anymore
Back to top Go down
khikashi
Admin.
Admin.
khikashi

Number of posts : 32
PSN Username : khikashi
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: is there really a need for a psp and ds topic?   is there really a need for a psp and ds topic? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 11:31 pm

hez right i do have 1

ive been so busy with school work and football, thats y im not on alot

ummm 4 more gamez left

and the psp iz the best hand held system (i think so) Cool
Back to top Go down
http://psptecks.ace.st/forum.htm
Lord Revan67
Lord Revan67

Number of posts : 1252
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: is there really a need for a psp and ds topic?   is there really a need for a psp and ds topic? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 12:13 am

We cannot allow a PSP or DS topic. If handheld users come, they will soon become a United Community. Once they hold certain power within our community. They will then break off, removing a considerable chunk of what is now our small yet united population. This would be a crippling blow throughout our ranks. It is imperative that these boards are removed as soon as we can. Not only does this prove a threat to our community, the lack of activity on our handheld boards are below adequate. I cannot describe the sheer potential for power these boards hold, and left unchecked, this community will fall from beneath us. My well respected administration, I ask you, please do not leave this board on thin ice, grant us protection as a whole by removing these boards.
Lord Revan67
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: is there really a need for a psp and ds topic?   is there really a need for a psp and ds topic? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 9:38 am

Lord Revan67 wrote:
We cannot allow a PSP or DS topic. If handheld users come, they will soon become a United Community. Once they hold certain power within our community. They will then break off, removing a considerable chunk of what is now our small yet united population. This would be a crippling blow throughout our ranks. It is imperative that these boards are removed as soon as we can. Not only does this prove a threat to our community, the lack of activity on our handheld boards are below adequate. I cannot describe the sheer potential for power these boards hold, and left unchecked, this community will fall from beneath us. My well respected administration, I ask you, please do not leave this board on thin ice, grant us protection as a whole by removing these boards.
Lord Revan67

wow that was some bullshit.......... wowo that was 100% funny lol revan

just move them into multi system or game central
Back to top Go down
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
DjBeep

PostSubject: Re: is there really a need for a psp and ds topic?   is there really a need for a psp and ds topic? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 10:41 am

Lord Revan67 wrote:
Lord Revan67

.......umm......wtf
Back to top Go down
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
DjBeep

PostSubject: Re: is there really a need for a psp and ds topic?   is there really a need for a psp and ds topic? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 10:42 am

Link3618 wrote:
Lord Revan67 wrote:
Lord Revan67

wow that was some bullshit.......... wowo that was 100% funny lol revan

just move them into multi system or game central

LoL i Agree
Back to top Go down
Lord Revan67
Lord Revan67

PostSubject: Re: is there really a need for a psp and ds topic?   is there really a need for a psp and ds topic? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 6:18 pm

Yes DJ. What Link has suggested is deemed agreeable. The problems that the handheld board pose would be severed by moving them into multisystem. Well thought out, Link.
Back to top Go down
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
DjBeep

PostSubject: Re: is there really a need for a psp and ds topic?   is there really a need for a psp and ds topic? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 6:46 pm

Lord Revan67 wrote:
Yes DJ. What Link has suggested is deemed agreeable. The problems that the handheld board pose would be severed by moving them into multisystem. Well thought out, Link.

WoW Your bullshit lead to link having a better idea.......WTF
Back to top Go down
Lord Revan67
Lord Revan67

PostSubject: Re: is there really a need for a psp and ds topic?   is there really a need for a psp and ds topic? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 6:51 pm

If you add Bullshit in every now and then, you'll eventually get somewhere.
Back to top Go down
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
DjBeep

PostSubject: Re: is there really a need for a psp and ds topic?   is there really a need for a psp and ds topic? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 6:52 pm

Lord Revan67 wrote:
If you add Bullshit in every now and then, you'll eventually get somewhere.

yes.....indeed i will
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: is there really a need for a psp and ds topic?   is there really a need for a psp and ds topic? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 6:59 pm

Lord Revan67 wrote:
Lord Revan67
hmm, if handheld came, gained powers then left, wouldnt we just have the same amount of ppl as before
lmao
Back to top Go down
Lord Revan67
Lord Revan67

PostSubject: Re: is there really a need for a psp and ds topic?   is there really a need for a psp and ds topic? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:01 pm

Slayer, think of our people. If they were to somehow in anyway side with the handhelds, even 1 will be a threat to us. I know this. I have done this. You do not want this.
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: is there really a need for a psp and ds topic?   is there really a need for a psp and ds topic? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:01 pm

Lord Revan67 wrote:
Slayer, think of our people. If they were to somehow in anyway side with the handhelds, even 1 will be a threat to us. I know this. I have done this. You do not want this.
u have done this.....
when
Back to top Go down
Lord Revan67
Lord Revan67

PostSubject: Re: is there really a need for a psp and ds topic?   is there really a need for a psp and ds topic? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:03 pm

Sorry slayer. Long story, many tits. If you were in my shoes, you would understand that it was the logical thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: is there really a need for a psp and ds topic?   is there really a need for a psp and ds topic? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:27 pm

Lord Revan67 wrote:

revan stfu ir imbarrising urself khi is the only hand help person that reallly cares about a psp (if i had 1 i would like it to im not critiziging khi) annywho if we move this to pultisystem it will not affect us
Back to top Go down
Lord Revan67
Lord Revan67

PostSubject: Re: is there really a need for a psp and ds topic?   is there really a need for a psp and ds topic? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:30 pm

Link, im sorry. I really tried to read your post. If I get the message right : please stop bashing me and post BS instead. queef.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: is there really a need for a psp and ds topic?   is there really a need for a psp and ds topic? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:34 pm

Lord Revan67 wrote:
Link, im sorry. I really tried to read your post. If I get the message right : please stop bashing me and post BS instead. queef.

DUDE **** U **** UR NERDY PIMPLE ASS BITCH ASS PILGRAM ASS FUCKIN CLOTHES

dont u EVER call me queef got it

and listen up jerk ass

WE DO NOT NEED A FORUM ALL FOR 1 CATOGORY OF TALK I MEan in those handheld topics there is only like a new thread each month. THERE IS NO NEED FOR IT
Back to top Go down
Lord Revan67
Lord Revan67

PostSubject: Re: is there really a need for a psp and ds topic?   is there really a need for a psp and ds topic? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:36 pm

You apathetic emo loser that doesnt know anything else besides flaming people. God, get a hold of yurself. Back to apathy. Contain your negative energy.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: is there really a need for a psp and ds topic?   is there really a need for a psp and ds topic? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:38 pm

Lord Revan67 wrote:
You apathetic emo loser that doesnt know anything else besides flaming people. God, get a hold of yurself. Back to apathy. Contain your negative energy.

im emo cuz i have long hair........................

revan listen to me

I am a mod.... u are a postivator cuz u spam in topics i mean go look at some of these topics. u have conversations like pages long in there. stop being a wise ass ok?
Back to top Go down
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
DjBeep

PostSubject: Re: is there really a need for a psp and ds topic?   is there really a need for a psp and ds topic? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 8:03 pm

Link3618 wrote:
Lord Revan67 wrote:

revan listen to me

I am a mod.... u are a postivator cuz u spam in topics i mean go look at some of these topics. u have conversations like pages long in there. stop being a wise ass ok?

WTF DAMNIT WHY IS REVAN A MOTHER FUCKING POSTIVATOR
ITS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: is there really a need for a psp and ds topic?   is there really a need for a psp and ds topic? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 8:05 pm

DjBeep wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Lord Revan67 wrote:

revan listen to me

ITS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!
u are too, lol
Back to top Go down
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
DjBeep

PostSubject: Re: is there really a need for a psp and ds topic?   is there really a need for a psp and ds topic? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 8:08 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
DjBeep wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Lord Revan67 wrote:

revan listen to me

ITS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!
u are too, lol

i know but it took me a YEAR do be a postivator
it took him half a month!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is there really a need for a psp and ds topic?   is there really a need for a psp and ds topic? Empty

Back to top Go down

is there really a need for a psp and ds topic?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next