Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why im leaving

Go down 
+2
Link3618
ZaK
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Why im leaving Empty
PostSubject: Why im leaving   Why im leaving EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 7:05 am

Its basically cause this forum isnt strict enough. Im not saying "flaming" is necsessairy...but still guys we need to be strict. Most people I know like forums with either a 1 chance or no chance rule. Also, with iecman's remodding. Now I always say this, dont hate him...but you really think he deserves moderation? I mean, look at link3618...he made ONE mistake and gets banned for a week. Just one mistake, which I dont belive to be legit. He came back, and hes been a better person. It takes a true person to come back after they have been banned retardedly...yet others stay even after doing 2 or 4 times worse. I dont want to leave the site, but it feels like I have to.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Why im leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why im leaving   Why im leaving EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 9:32 am

//.- T-p-A //.- wrote:
Its basically cause this forum isnt strict enough. Im not saying "flaming" is necsessairy...but still guys we need to be strict. Most people I know like forums with either a 1 chance or no chance rule. Also, with iecman's remodding. Now I always say this, dont hate him...but you really think he deserves moderation? I mean, look at link3618...he made ONE mistake and gets banned for a week. Just one mistake, which I dont belive to be legit. He came back, and hes been a better person. It takes a true person to come back after they have been banned retardedly...yet others stay even after doing 2 or 4 times worse. I dont want to leave the site, but it feels like I have to.

well iec is in control of hsi power so i say de admin tpa to mod and de mod iec because iec if u dont do this tpa will leave
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Why im leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why im leaving   Why im leaving EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:59 pm

^^^
Link, that's pretty stupid. No personal attacks or anything, but really, that's just goona cause like 50 more fights.

And TPA. I hear you. And Chaos and Link aren't on enough to freaking make these big descisions. That's why you need to take things into your own hands. If they don't trust you, then leave.
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Why im leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why im leaving   Why im leaving EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 5:13 pm

SmashHero24 wrote:
^^^
Link, that's pretty stupid. No personal attacks or anything, but really, that's just goona cause like 50 more fights.

And TPA. I hear you. And Chaos and Link aren't on enough to freaking make these big descisions. That's why you need to take things into your own hands. If they don't trust you, then leave.
Yea they dont really...like when I attempted to change chaos's pw...they were like "the fact was creepy". Ok im an admin, and like changes his password was necessairy (even though i didnt go through with it.)
Back to top Go down
KaizA
Nintendo 64
Nintendo 64
KaizA

Number of posts : 480
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Why im leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why im leaving   Why im leaving EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 5:38 pm

you have to understand maybe since the other sites admins tend to be adults or older kids in like 16 and up they are bigger on rules but here the admins are all 14 maybe there first priority isn't control which isn't good but still
Back to top Go down
Lucas3618
Atari
Atari
Lucas3618

Number of posts : 135
Wii FC : same as Link3618
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Why im leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why im leaving   Why im leaving EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:00 pm

//.- T-p-A //.- wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:
^^^

Yea they dont really...like when I attempted to change chaos's pw...they were like "the fact was creepy". Ok im an admin, and like changes his password was necessairy (even though i didnt go through with it.)

so u were practily trying to cut of chaos from the site
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Why im leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why im leaving   Why im leaving EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:02 pm

Lucas3618 wrote:
//.- T-p-A //.- wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:
^^^

whut the ****? Dude how old are you? Dont talk unless you know. I fucking posted in the admin section...that i was changing his pw and i told him the new one so be quiet.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Why im leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why im leaving   Why im leaving EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:03 pm

//.- T-p-A //.- wrote:
Lucas3618 wrote:
//.- T-p-A //.- wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:
^^^

whut the ****? Dude how old are you? Dont talk unless you know. I fucking posted in the admin section...that i was changing his pw and i told him the new one so be quiet.

damn tpa take a chill pill im sorry i didnt know
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Why im leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why im leaving   Why im leaving EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:05 pm

Link3618 wrote:
//.- T-p-A //.- wrote:
Lucas3618 wrote:
//.- T-p-A //.- wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:
^^^

ok fine, *takes chill pill* though next time, you suplly da pills
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Why im leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why im leaving   Why im leaving EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:06 pm

//.- T-p-A //.- wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
//.- T-p-A //.- wrote:
Lucas3618 wrote:
//.- T-p-A //.- wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:
^^^

fair enough

so your leavingg no matter what or is there some way u will stay

Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Why im leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why im leaving   Why im leaving EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 7:38 pm

Link3618 wrote:
//.- T-p-A //.- wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
//.- T-p-A //.- wrote:
Lucas3618 wrote:
//.- T-p-A //.- wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:
^^^

fair enough

so your leavingg no matter what or is there some way u will stay

afro lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why im leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why im leaving   Why im leaving Empty

Back to top Go down

Why im leaving
Page 1 of 1