Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyone why are you all leavin

Go down 
+7
Slayer9498
Signal
Link3618
koluigi
SmashHero24
QWERTYkid911
Maruto
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should we all stick together
Yes
Everyone why are you all leavin I_vote_lcap93%Everyone why are you all leavin I_vote_rcap
 93% [ 13 ]
No
Everyone why are you all leavin I_vote_lcap7%Everyone why are you all leavin I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

Number of posts : 702
PSN Username : Rockin_balls
Epicness : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Everyone why are you all leavin Empty
PostSubject: Everyone why are you all leavin   Everyone why are you all leavin EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:28 pm

I feel depressed and lonely and yet my good friends here are now spliting up, why? You all seemed to be best friends when i first joined here.....now you all are fighting eachother, We all seem to be losin people in our life thats important, or havin a guy huntin you down so he can kill you, or gettin hit by a car and be hi for awhile, or havin you friend get shot and killed cause he didn't have money and the guy who killed him should probally die, All these problems seem to mess with us cause we take it out on our friends. And the admin thing and mod thing is still going on all these fights are tearing us apart, My life got destroyed cause my best friend died and i found him dead and the thing that made me sad is that i could of stopped it but i was too late cause i couldn't find them cause i was so frustraded while drivin were they went, The Admins: You guys seem unactive (well if you got sports or somthin i don't really blame you for not being active) But you guys seem to not keep your consequences and you seem to never stop fights you just let them go on and on until they get in the chatbox then when the fight stop then you come post and say what you should do, you should just bust right in the fight and stop it, I never see king on but he a good admin no one seem to ever blame him (even though hes never on) A leader watches over his followers and keep them happy and peacefull, it takes alot of responseibility (this is why you make a temporary leader who is active you kinda did with tpa but things just didn't go right) The admins need to enforce and be friendly, you need to follow what you need to do even if it hurts the person your doin it to. Tpa keeps the sight going and helps with ideas, and he seems to get in these fights also, Seriosly whats a piont of being an Admin, it just gives you responsiblity and more work, and being active, and you got to be a leader and take charge, I feel like shit now but i can't let you guys fall apart, This is a clan, A clan is a family that helps eachother, sure there are fights, you make up for it, you don't keep bringin the topic up and mess with the person who beat you in somthin you wanted to be really bad, If you lost then maybe you can still do it later when another chance comes up, this Madness has got to stop, were all depressed that our friends die or your gonna die, I wish i could help you guys but atleast i can feel your pain, I wish i could kill that kid i know him but i turned him in to the cops, so he in court right about now, if he is not gulity i'm gonna be pissed off so bad i may just go and kick his ass until he pisses blood, were all in trouble times now, we can't split up and ditch eachother, we all need eachother so we can all keep calm and not go emo or sucide ourselves, even if were online friends, were still people, so we can help eachother, this is our clan and we need to help eachother out and not fall apart and be seperated and lonely, we all make eachtoher laugh or just make them feel better, like how sig made that topic for me, That made me really happy that it showed that you guys cared about me, it proves that we all can be friends and stick together and maybe meet eachtother one day, We can't fall apart now, I may be new but this was once an awsome sight that was very large, we won't fall apart and seperate we will stick as one, for those of you that want to leave, just take a break for about 2-4 weeks then come back and start off fresh, somtimes a vacation can help out alot, But we all seem to be at hard times that could make us sucide ourselves, this is a place that can help, the admins need to be a little stricter but being off topic can be fun at times, but you better just make a diff topic about the off topic ideas, we must treat eachother with respect and make this sight the best clan ever, we must help eachohter through our hard times, we must be a clan, known as wi-fi battlefield, the place that brings friends together and are as one. We must all be one and not be seperated never!
Back to top Go down
QWERTYkid911
SNES
SNES
QWERTYkid911

Number of posts : 302
Epicness : -2
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Everyone why are you all leavin   Everyone why are you all leavin EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:38 pm

It's just a internet site. People are moving on with their lives. Deal with it...
Back to top Go down
http://forum.brawlrevolution.com/index.htm
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Everyone why are you all leavin   Everyone why are you all leavin EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:42 pm

QWERTY, just because its on the interwebz doesn't mean we don't care about each other.

And I'm with Maruto. We're not really fighting much right now though. Our personal lives are just f*cked up.
Back to top Go down
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

PostSubject: Re: Everyone why are you all leavin   Everyone why are you all leavin EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:44 pm

Ya our personal live are messin us up.
Back to top Go down
QWERTYkid911
SNES
SNES
QWERTYkid911

PostSubject: Re: Everyone why are you all leavin   Everyone why are you all leavin EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:44 pm

I know we're friends, and it is okay to be sad when one leaves. I guess I'm just mad at other people taking everything at this site too seriously...
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

QWERTYkid911 wrote:
It's just a internet site. People are moving on with their lives. Deal with it...
this site brings people together we are family we have to look out for each other
Back to top Go down
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

PostSubject: Re: Everyone why are you all leavin   Everyone why are you all leavin EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:45 pm

QWERTYkid911 wrote:
I know we're friends, and it is okay to be sad when one leaves. I guess I'm just mad at other people taking everything at this site too seriously...

sorry about that, just kinda don't want anyone to leave you know and ya be seperated from eachother and not see eachother again since we don't know eachother in real life.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Everyone why are you all leavin   Everyone why are you all leavin EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:02 am

ok im half and half here.

first its the peoples choice i know its sad. but a lot of ppl left before maru koro slayer dj came, and when u loose one it hurts but u have to keep runnin
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

Number of posts : 2300
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Everyone why are you all leavin   Everyone why are you all leavin EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:10 am

I'm 1/2 1/2, I'll give it time, you **** up, I'm gone with tpa
Back to top Go down
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

PostSubject: Re: Everyone why are you all leavin   Everyone why are you all leavin EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 1:05 am

Everyone just take a 2week break from wi-fi battlefield, it help all of us start fresh again

Edit:I probally won't be here, i'll probally just try to stop being depressed if you want to contact me just send an e-mail at Patmin29@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Everyone why are you all leavin   Everyone why are you all leavin EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 9:33 am

i say we just continue on what we were doing b4
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Everyone why are you all leavin   Everyone why are you all leavin EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 7:43 pm

wow, maruto, you have realluy stepped up to make great speeches and i rteally agree with you, not really much i can add to it, but im going to also say, if u want to leave, at least just take a coupkle week break and come back
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Everyone why are you all leavin   Everyone why are you all leavin EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:08 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
wow, maruto, you have realluy stepped up to make great speeches and i rteally agree with you, not really much i can add to it, but im going to also say, if u want to leave, at least just take a coupkle week break and come back

word ^^^^
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Everyone why are you all leavin   Everyone why are you all leavin EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 10:17 pm

we should take a break that long ummm yea come back once in a while........you know what we should have a reunion sometime in december i know i spelt it wrong lol i did it again
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Everyone why are you all leavin   Everyone why are you all leavin EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 11:50 pm

koroluigi wrote:
we should take a break that long ummm yea come back once in a while........you know what we should have a reunion sometime in december i know i spelt it wrong lol i did it again

no we need to recruit NOW
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Everyone why are you all leavin   Everyone why are you all leavin EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 6:35 pm

Link3618 wrote:
koroluigi wrote:

i know that we need to recruit now but its hard
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Everyone why are you all leavin   Everyone why are you all leavin EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 8:44 pm

koroluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
koroluigi wrote:

i know that we need to recruit now but its hard

all ight link told me if u find a site pm the link to it and he will recuit
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Everyone why are you all leavin   Everyone why are you all leavin EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 4:00 pm

I've a few mates invited to join and they are cool, so hopefully more people will join in the next few weeks. Just let me convince them it's a friendly site first.
Back to top Go down
Zigglett
Game Boy
Game Boy
Zigglett

Number of posts : 283
Wii FC : Je n'ai pas un Wii
XBL Gamertag : Tallest Red17
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Everyone why are you all leavin   Everyone why are you all leavin EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 8:40 pm

I agree with TJ completely.
Whatever it was that he said, it expresses my current ideals on the matter.
Back to top Go down
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
DjBeep

Number of posts : 967
XBL Gamertag : DjBeep
PSN Username : DjBeep
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Everyone why are you all leavin   Everyone why are you all leavin EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 9:53 pm

Zigglett wrote:

who's TJ?
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Everyone why are you all leavin   Everyone why are you all leavin EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 9:53 pm

this topic is old people.............
Back to top Go down
QWERTYkid911
SNES
SNES
QWERTYkid911

PostSubject: Re: Everyone why are you all leavin   Everyone why are you all leavin EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 9:55 pm

DjBeep wrote:
Zigglett wrote:

who's TJ?

Nobody...

>_>

<_<
Back to top Go down
Zigglett
Game Boy
Game Boy
Zigglett

Number of posts : 283
Wii FC : Je n'ai pas un Wii
XBL Gamertag : Tallest Red17
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Everyone why are you all leavin   Everyone why are you all leavin EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 9:55 pm

TJ is QWERTY, I call him TJ because I actually know him.

Anyway, I'm allowed my opinions link.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

QWERTYkid911 wrote:
DjBeep wrote:
Zigglett wrote:

who's TJ?

Nobody...

>_>

<_<

ITS CHAOS HUH
Back to top Go down
Lord Revan67
Lord Revan67

Number of posts : 1252
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Everyone why are you all leavin   Everyone why are you all leavin EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 9:56 pm

Thank you Maruto. I was going to leave in a day or two, but you have just acknowledged what was going exactly going on. I am just going to isolate myself two weeks and recollect myself. See you 14 days from now. And also i'm not going to jerk off anymore, I promised to god. Wish me luck, bye.

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone why are you all leavin   Everyone why are you all leavin Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone why are you all leavin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next