Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm back but.....

Go down 
+4
SmashHero24
Signal
Kenshi
Maruto
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

Number of posts : 702
PSN Username : Rockin_balls
Epicness : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-07

I'm back but..... Empty
PostSubject: I'm back but.....   I'm back but..... EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 12:25 am

I'm back which is cool but i freakin didn't get were i needed to be and well i was too late to help my friend and well lets just go with he past away.....which i'm gonna keep at that detail for now.
Back to top Go down
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

I'm back but..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back but.....   I'm back but..... EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 12:35 am

Maruto wrote:
I'm back which is cool but i freakin didn't get were i needed to be and well i was too late to help my friend and well lets just go with he past away.....which i'm gonna keep at that detail for now.

If i sound a little pissed off or somthin i'm really sorry.
Back to top Go down
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

I'm back but..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back but.....   I'm back but..... EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 1:14 am

The story: ok i'm just gonna tell you guys this since its all kinda over, this is no gang violence just a bunch of kids who don't like eachother, My friend went to Grandjuction with his friend and girlfriend, they are havin fun and all that, well my friend enemy who would actally kill somone, i over heard him one day on the phone sayin somthin about jumping my friend in GJ, i tried callin my friend, but all there phones were off (which was wierd) I tried callin the cops and they said they keep an eye out for them (i think they thought i was tryin to pull a prank from when i told them) so i had only one choice, go there and warn them in person, so i wrote tellin my friends on myspace and posted here and on wb that i was leavin. after that i got in my moms car, and drove to GJ, well it took me like 10 hours to find them stayed up all night, i don't know what time exactly but in the mornin i found them dead, i got the cops in there and they told me to let them handle it, so i got breakfast, havin my mom call me and nag me about me leavin the houst and driven without a license (i got a permit though it doesn't matter though) so i had to wait in GJ till somone in my familly came and picked me up and take me home then i got in trouble so i had to do chores all day, and i guess they let me off the hook for some reason, but i'm not aloud to drive when i get a drivers license now which suks and my friend died so i did all that for nothin.
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Kenshi

Number of posts : 1097
XBL Gamertag : Conceited Ninja
Brawl FC : 1461-5875-0974
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-06

I'm back but..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back but.....   I'm back but..... EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 7:50 am

Oh that sucks man, I'm really sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://brawlforum.forummotion.com
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

Number of posts : 2300
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

I'm back but..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back but.....   I'm back but..... EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 11:41 am

Dude, did you tell the cops who did it? Shit dude, thats rough as hell... Good luck man.

Also, I want you to tell your parents this (this is what I would say)

You heard someone say they were going to kill you friend, the cops didn't listen to you, and you had no way of communicating with them. You went there because you knew something was going to happen, and you were willing to risk your life to save someone elses. You were willing to break the rules to go save your friend.

You are a great person, I don't know if I would have done the same thing (I would have taken my dads air-pistol, he shoots birds with it, wouldn't kill, but would fucking hurt). But, just an observation, you don't seem super sad (no offense), it may just be the trouble of telling emotion on the internet.

On a side note, getting forced to do chores... after you found 2 friends dead... your parents sicken me.

Also, if you have a link to a news article or something, could you please post it?

Edit: All that for nothing? You are a hero man... You know who did it, you didn't witness it, but you know who did it, now the police just have to find evidence linking that kid to the murder.
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

I'm back but..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back but.....   I'm back but..... EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 2:59 pm

Holy sh*t. I'm really sorry dude. I kinda wanna cry. That story was epic, and I'm proud of you.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

I'm back but..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back but.....   I'm back but..... EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 3:14 pm

Maru is the soldier in my new sig Wink

I'm back but..... Soldiercopy
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

I'm back but..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back but.....   I'm back but..... EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 5:38 pm

Maruto wrote:
The story: ok i'm just gonna tell you guys this since its all kinda over, this is no gang violence just a bunch of kids who don't like eachother, My friend went to Grandjuction with his friend and girlfriend, they are havin fun and all that, well my friend enemy who would actally kill somone, i over heard him one day on the phone sayin somthin about jumping my friend in GJ, i tried callin my friend, but all there phones were off (which was wierd) I tried callin the cops and they said they keep an eye out for them (i think they thought i was tryin to pull a prank from when i told them) so i had only one choice, go there and warn them in person, so i wrote tellin my friends on myspace and posted here and on wb that i was leavin. after that i got in my moms car, and drove to GJ, well it took me like 10 hours to find them stayed up all night, i don't know what time exactly but in the mornin i found them dead, i got the cops in there and they told me to let them handle it, so i got breakfast, havin my mom call me and nag me about me leavin the houst and driven without a license (i got a permit though it doesn't matter though) so i had to wait in GJ till somone in my familly came and picked me up and take me home then i got in trouble so i had to do chores all day, and i guess they let me off the hook for some reason, but i'm not aloud to drive when i get a drivers license now which suks and my friend died so i did all that for nothin.

maru what city do u live in. and also if u knew the guy ur frind was argueing with then u can get him in jail
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

I'm back but..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back but.....   I'm back but..... EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 6:26 pm

maruto.... Sad Sad Sad im rly sorry for you, that was one of the bravest things ive ever heard.... im very sorry for your friends, and i hoope they end up arresting that guy, and i cannot believe how brave you are, ... Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

I'm back but..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back but.....   I'm back but..... EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 6:42 pm

Link3618 wrote:
Maruto wrote:

maru what city do u live in. and also if u knew the guy ur frind was argueing with then u can get him in jail
Check his profile? Montrose Colorado
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

I'm back but..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back but.....   I'm back but..... EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 6:52 pm

im sorry maruto everything is going bad in this world but you tried to stop it thats all that matters
Back to top Go down
KaizA
Nintendo 64
Nintendo 64
KaizA

Number of posts : 480
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-05

I'm back but..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back but.....   I'm back but..... EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 7:33 pm

woah that kind of stuff pisses me off its like now that ppl our age have access to guns ppl die all of the time because they take the childish way out if there weren't so many guns maybe somebody could just get punched in the face start a fight settle things on an even field

but im also very sorry for your loss i've lost friends but never like this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm back but..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back but.....   I'm back but..... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm back but.....
Page 1 of 1