Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tpa admin abuser

Go down 
+5
SmashHero24
ZaK
Signal
Slayer9498
Iec
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Iec
Iec

Number of posts : 2924
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-28

tpa admin abuser Empty
PostSubject: tpa admin abuser   tpa admin abuser EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:29 pm

i have just been demoded by tpa power abuse
and he tryed to bann me but qwerty said no
i tested them like he did me
and he hacked my account and read my pms
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

tpa admin abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: tpa admin abuser   tpa admin abuser EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:30 pm

STFU iec, quit giving bull****
Back to top Go down
Iec
Iec

tpa admin abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: tpa admin abuser   tpa admin abuser EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:32 pm

xD u werent saying that when tpa pertended to quit nic to see wat u think slayer
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

Number of posts : 2300
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

tpa admin abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: tpa admin abuser   tpa admin abuser EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:32 pm

slayer9498 wrote:
STFU iec, quit giving bull****

I just said the same thing in my thread.
Stop trying to forcefeed us bullshit man, we are smarter then that.
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

tpa admin abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: tpa admin abuser   tpa admin abuser EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:33 pm

iecman5 wrote:
Ok...so
I de-modded you for 3 reasons:
1. Threatining to ban everyone in the cbox
2. In fear of other members being banned.
3. Impersonating chaos

I read ur pm's because:
1. I wanted to see what you were writing, was it legit what u pmed chaos.

^^^^^^^^
Is this really admin abuse then?
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

tpa admin abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: tpa admin abuser   tpa admin abuser EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:34 pm

iecman5 wrote:
xD u werent saying that when tpa pertended to quit nic to see wat u think slayer
u mean when he threatened to leave???
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

tpa admin abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: tpa admin abuser   tpa admin abuser EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:35 pm

Except for the fact that tpa never impersonated chaos... There is a big difference there
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

tpa admin abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: tpa admin abuser   tpa admin abuser EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:35 pm

Signal wrote:
Except for the fact that tpa never impersonated chaos... There is a big difference there
yeah, and i knew from almost the get go that tpa wasnt leaving, he did a fair test that was smart, iec u just did bullshit
Back to top Go down
Iec
Iec

tpa admin abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: tpa admin abuser   tpa admin abuser EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:36 pm

lol testing im not gonna take crap from u tpa lol wat ever i no wat i was doing so yea
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

tpa admin abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: tpa admin abuser   tpa admin abuser EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:39 pm

tpa admin abuser Banhammer

BANNED
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Registration date : 2008-02-01

tpa admin abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: tpa admin abuser   tpa admin abuser EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 9:00 pm

T-Rex disapproves...
Back to top Go down
Iec
Iec

tpa admin abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: tpa admin abuser   tpa admin abuser EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 9:06 pm

lol
tpa dose a little testing joke its all good every 1 dosnt care
iec dose a little testing joke its time to pick on him bann him de mod him read his pms
Back to top Go down
QWERTYkid911
SNES
SNES
QWERTYkid911

Number of posts : 302
Epicness : -2
Registration date : 2008-05-04

tpa admin abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: tpa admin abuser   tpa admin abuser EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 9:08 pm

He didn't impersonate an admin. And he didn't threaten to ban everyone. Ect.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.brawlrevolution.com/index.htm
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

tpa admin abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: tpa admin abuser   tpa admin abuser EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 10:45 pm

//.- T-p-A //.- wrote:
iecman5 wrote:
Ok...so
I de-modded you for 3 reasons:
1. Threatining to ban everyone in the cbox
2. In fear of other members being banned.
3. Impersonating chaos

I read ur pm's because:
1. I wanted to see what you were writing, was it legit what u pmed chaos.

^^^^^^^^
Is this really admin abuse then?
1a. No reason to ban
2. If it happens, then ban him
3. I have records of him impersonating me, and nobody cared

1b. Private Messages should remain Private, I would never hack into a users account because i think it is unethical and doesn't have anything to do with the safe being of the site

I'll certainly have some talks with people after this "event".
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

tpa admin abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: tpa admin abuser   tpa admin abuser EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 11:09 pm

After talking with people with a less biased view on things, i still agree with the above post, and want to add something to it:

Don't read other peoples PMs, don't change passwords of anyone, let alone the head admin, unless it threatens the very existence of the site.

This is a warning because i'm not sure if you knew some of these things, I thought they were pretty much common sense.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

tpa admin abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: tpa admin abuser   tpa admin abuser EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 11:09 pm

Now, iec is pretty sure you and kings are on his side, is this true?
Back to top Go down
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

Number of posts : 702
PSN Username : Rockin_balls
Epicness : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-07

tpa admin abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: tpa admin abuser   tpa admin abuser EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 12:28 am

Signal wrote:

Ok just one question, what happened? all i really got was that iec like prettended to be chaos, and he gonna get banned.....can someone fill me in?
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

tpa admin abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: tpa admin abuser   tpa admin abuser EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 2:42 am

Maruto wrote:
Signal wrote:

Ok just one question, what happened? all i really got was that iec like prettended to be chaos, and he gonna get banned.....can someone fill me in?

Alright, I came into the cbox, and tpa and iec were argueing about how chaos supposedly said that he wanted iec to be admin. He didn't say that as truth, just to calm iec down, but iec believed him, and refused to not believe it. Then he got really really really mad, and I feel really stupid because I know I'm leaving out parts because I can't remember them... but anywas - and then iec left, and started impersonating chaos, I didn't know that it was iec for about 30 seconds, until he made a bad spelling error, and then he got really mad again, and then complained about TPA and stuff blah blah blah..
It doesn't sound like much, but I can't remember most of it, I have stared at my screen too long today, killed too many brain cells. But I was the one who went ahead and banned him, but TPA went and checked iec's pms without permission, as much as I wanted to know that stuff, I just said that I wouldn't tattle, but if I was asked I would speak the truth.

Yeah, I was the one who went and banned him, ill check the chatty for the argument.
Back to top Go down
Iec
Iec

tpa admin abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: tpa admin abuser   tpa admin abuser EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 3:00 am

i was talking to qwerty and cause we were talking about admins the other day i said chaos said im his next choice for admin then tpa says u wanna no the truth chaos said that to make u shut up (thats was his first jack ass move ) then i said im out and i was testing them like tpa did and i said im leaveing and put random letters in my name then left then came back as chaos (so wat) then they said it was me i left and came back as iec then tpa says impersonating an admin is the highest crime (big load of ass he said it so he had an excuss) so then he bann me looked at my pms then de moded me and also went into chaoses account then i felt like playing with them and said ok i have nothing to lose time to bann but i never did then he un banns me and tells me he will delete any of my post that he dosnt like and that he was gonna post all my pms and told me to say my last few words to the clan before he banns me then i said ima tell chaos and he said hes an admin and he can do wat ever he wants then he leaves then he tells layer that hes gonna de mod kenshi ( thats what slayer told me)

chaos linkrules plz the take down my chances at being admin iv done nothing wrong here
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

tpa admin abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: tpa admin abuser   tpa admin abuser EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 3:05 am

iecman5 wrote:
i was talking to qwerty and cause we were talking about admins the other day i said chaos said im his next choice for admin then tpa says u wanna no the truth chaos said that to make u shut up (thats was his first jack ass move ) then i said im out and i was testing them like tpa did and i said im leaveing and put random letters in my name then left then came back as chaos (so wat) then they said it was me i left and came back as iec then tpa says impersonating an admin is the highest crime (big load of ass he said it so he had an excuss) so then he bann me looked at my pms then de moded me and also went into chaoses account then i felt like playing with them and said ok i have nothing to lose time to bann but i never did then he un banns me and tells me he will delete any of my post that he dosnt like and that he was gonna post all my pms and told me to say my last few words to the clan before he banns me then i said ima tell chaos and he said hes an admin and he can do wat ever he wants then he leaves then he tells layer that hes gonna de mod kenshi ( thats what slayer told me)

chaos linkrules plz the take down my chances at being admin iv done nothing wrong here
IMO

TPA - De-admin
Iec - Stay as mod
Back to top Go down
Iec
Iec

tpa admin abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: tpa admin abuser   tpa admin abuser EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 3:06 am

yea i agree
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

tpa admin abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: tpa admin abuser   tpa admin abuser EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 6:39 am

iecman5 wrote:

Flaming in posts is automatically lowering your chances (see This topic). We can't have admins who flame people. period.
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

tpa admin abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: tpa admin abuser   tpa admin abuser EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 8:09 am

Signal wrote:
iecman5 wrote:

IMO

TPA - De-admin
Iec - Stay as mod
sig your a great friend really, after all i did yesterday you just go and say that? Thanks buddy, your great
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

tpa admin abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: tpa admin abuser   tpa admin abuser EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 9:28 am

//.- T-p-A //.- wrote:
Signal wrote:
iecman5 wrote:

IMO

TPA - De-admin
Iec - Stay as mod
sig your a great friend really, after all i did yesterday you just go and say that? Thanks buddy, your great

Negative, I still love you, but I honestly feel that what you did was wrong, even if I was there, and I could have told you not to. I am partially at fault here for it too.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

tpa admin abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: tpa admin abuser   tpa admin abuser EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 9:36 am

Woa hold on there i locked this topic for a reason and that was to stop all conversations if u want to settle problems go to the chatty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tpa admin abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: tpa admin abuser   tpa admin abuser Empty

Back to top Go down

tpa admin abuser
Page 1 of 1