Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have lost the will to live

Go down 
+4
koluigi
Signal
Link3618
SmashHero24
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

I have lost the will to live Empty
PostSubject: I have lost the will to live   I have lost the will to live EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 9:17 pm

...That's abnormal, right?

Well, my life is rediculously boring. I can't seem to find an ambition worth shooting for. I wake up every morning just scared something bad's going to happen. It's undeniably the worst feeling I've ever felt.

Can anyone help? In any way?
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: I have lost the will to live   I have lost the will to live EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 9:30 pm

SmashHero24 wrote:

Well, my life is rediculously boring. I can't seem to find an ambition worth shooting for. I wake up every morning just scared something bad's going to happen. It's undeniably the worst feeling I've ever felt.

OMFG SMASH I KNOW WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!

like u just feel like ur a nobody. its not a emo feeling its just a ugh feeling. i try to find a hobby maybe a sport or a video game. skating saved me
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: I have lost the will to live   I have lost the will to live EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 9:35 pm

Link3618 wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:

OMFG SMASH I KNOW WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!

like u just feel like ur a nobody. its not a emo feeling its just a ugh feeling. i try to find a hobby maybe a sport or a video game. skating saved me

Yeah, that's how I feel.

I guess I'll find a hobby...something...
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

Number of posts : 2300
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: I have lost the will to live   I have lost the will to live EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 9:37 pm

Smash I'm in the same thing right now, fuckin lucky that its my birthday now, I get new things to do. Dude, just buy a few games, really, pass the time, and go to the pool, not even kidding, just go mess around with friends
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: I have lost the will to live   I have lost the will to live EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 9:44 pm

Signal wrote:
Smash I'm in the same thing right now, fuckin lucky that its my birthday now, I get new things to do. Dude, just buy a few games, really, pass the time, and go to the pool, not even kidding, just go mess around with friends
It was my birthday sunday...
Didn't get anything. And all the pools are closed.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

PostSubject: Re: I have lost the will to live   I have lost the will to live EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 9:45 pm

You didn't get anything for your bday?
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: I have lost the will to live   I have lost the will to live EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 9:46 pm

Signal wrote:
Money, but my mom took it. She's gonna go spend it and wait for me to forget about it...
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: I have lost the will to live   I have lost the will to live EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 9:55 pm

SmashHero24 wrote:
Signal wrote:
Money, but my mom took it. She's gonna go spend it and wait for me to forget about it...
just to make you feel a little better i dont get anything for my birthday either and i only celebrated my birthday like twice but never by myself.that feeling will go away when you find something good and fun
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: I have lost the will to live   I have lost the will to live EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 10:01 pm

ive benn a litlle depressed latley, but i dont know why, i know how you fell, i have good friends and everything, but idk..
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

PostSubject: Re: I have lost the will to live   I have lost the will to live EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 10:02 pm

Smash, I would call that theft, call the police (non-emergency number) and ask them if it is a crime, they will get your mom to give you your money. Tell her shes a bitch for me
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: I have lost the will to live   I have lost the will to live EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 10:10 pm

Signal wrote:
Smash, I would call that theft, call the police (non-emergency number) and ask them if it is a crime, they will get your mom to give you your money. Tell her shes a bitch for me

my mom stelals my money says she will "keep it safe" wen i ask 4 it she doesnt no were it went so i just steal from her purse cuz shes a liar and fony
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: I have lost the will to live   I have lost the will to live EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 10:31 pm

Signal wrote:
I wouldn't do that to my mum. I'll just steal it back. She won't notice.
Back to top Go down
QWERTYkid911
SNES
SNES
QWERTYkid911

Number of posts : 302
Epicness : -2
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: I have lost the will to live   I have lost the will to live EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 10:37 pm

Find friends to hang out with. Talk to them. Talk to your family. If worst comes to worst, talk to a doctor. Depression is an illness that can be cured. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://forum.brawlrevolution.com/index.htm
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: I have lost the will to live   I have lost the will to live EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 6:52 am

QWERTYkid911 wrote:
Find friends to hang out with. Talk to them. Talk to your family. If worst comes to worst, talk to a doctor. Depression is an illness that can be cured. Smile
I have friends...
I talk to my family...
Back to top Go down
khikashi
Admin.
Admin.
khikashi

Number of posts : 32
PSN Username : khikashi
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: I have lost the will to live   I have lost the will to live EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 11:36 am

yo, i understand wat your saying,

try aggressive rollerblading its awesome

ill give u a cool vid on it

when i blade dude i feel like i dont need friendz all the bull**** i go through just goes away

i feel az if..... idk i just feel great

check out the vid

Back to top Go down
http://psptecks.ace.st/forum.htm
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: I have lost the will to live   I have lost the will to live EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 4:44 pm

losing the will to live? Look at it this way. If you dont live, what will your family feel. Would you like your mother dead just cause she dosent want to live...how would that make you feel. This is proboblly a step in puberty. All pubic teens go through it. It just means ur 2cm penis is gettin bigger Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: I have lost the will to live   I have lost the will to live EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 5:16 pm

//.- T-p-A //.- wrote:
losing the will to live? Look at it this way. If you dont live, what will your family feel. Would you like your mother dead just cause she dosent want to live...how would that make you feel. This is proboblly a step in puberty. All pubic teens go through it. It just means ur 2cm penis is gettin bigger Very Happy
Like I said, I'm not going to kill myself. I just don't feel ambitious about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have lost the will to live   I have lost the will to live Empty

Back to top Go down

I have lost the will to live
Page 1 of 1