HomeThe Hub PortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 
 

 Yo This Is DjBeep

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DjBeep
Wii
Wii


Number of posts : 967
Age : 21
Location : San Diego
XBL Gamertag : DjBeep
PSN Username : DjBeep
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Yo This Is DjBeep   Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:02 am

yo this is DjBeep

im the KOOL Cool Cool Cool guy on this site.i have two sites but one is perty much dead and the other is new
i play combat arms,ssbb,mkwii,any game i own

i dont really want to talk much bcuz im hela bored right now so ya

and if you see hmm i think it was TPA

tell him BEEP MOVE OUTTA THE WAY! lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maruto
Brawler of The Month


Number of posts : 702
Age : 23
PSN Username : Rockin_balls
Epicness : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Yo This Is DjBeep   Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:47 am

DjBeep wrote:
yo this is DjBeep

im the KOOL Cool Cool Cool guy on this site.i have two sites but one is perty much dead and the other is new
i play combat arms,ssbb,mkwii,any game i own

i dont really want to talk much bcuz im hela bored right now so ya

and if you see hmm i think it was TPA

tell him BEEP MOVE OUTTA THE WAY! lol Very Happy

i will when i see him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DjBeep
Wii
Wii


Number of posts : 967
Age : 21
Location : San Diego
XBL Gamertag : DjBeep
PSN Username : DjBeep
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Yo This Is DjBeep   Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:20 am

Maruto wrote:
DjBeep wrote:
yo this is DjBeep

im the KOOL Cool Cool Cool guy on this site.i have two sites but one is perty much dead and the other is new
i play combat arms,ssbb,mkwii,any game i own

i dont really want to talk much bcuz im hela bored right now so ya

and if you see hmm i think it was TPA

tell him BEEP MOVE OUTTA THE WAY! lol Very Happy

i will when i see him

Okee Make Sure Of ThaT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maruto
Brawler of The Month


Number of posts : 702
Age : 23
PSN Username : Rockin_balls
Epicness : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Yo This Is DjBeep   Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:53 am

DjBeep wrote:
Maruto wrote:
DjBeep wrote:
yo this is DjBeep

im the KOOL Cool Cool Cool guy on this site.i have two sites but one is perty much dead and the other is new
i play combat arms,ssbb,mkwii,any game i own

i dont really want to talk much bcuz im hela bored right now so ya

and if you see hmm i think it was TPA

tell him BEEP MOVE OUTTA THE WAY! lol Very Happy

i will when i see him

Okee Make Sure Of ThaT

I will make sure Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex


Number of posts : 4444
Age : 22
Location : South Jersey, USA
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Yo This Is DjBeep   Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:00 pm

Ok, check.

____________________________
Thanks for stopping by. You're alright.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DjBeep
Wii
Wii


Number of posts : 967
Age : 21
Location : San Diego
XBL Gamertag : DjBeep
PSN Username : DjBeep
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Yo This Is DjBeep   Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:28 am

SmashHero24 wrote:
Ok, check.

check?check for what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Yo This Is DjBeep   Today at 6:20 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Yo This Is DjBeep
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: